Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
+your daily weather report+
(07-20-2012, 01:02 PM)Maggot Wrote: Yet 76 deg would be hot in the dead of winter.......

Yup. The massive amount of heat we've had the last several weeks has made even 82 degrees feel chilly.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I was out weeding this morning but had to come in, its easily 90 out.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
Scorchio...
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

I hate to even say it but I am over summer. I can't stand the humidity. When I start sweating at 7am going out to the car, it's absurd!

We are supposed to get rain today which is good as we need it badly. Maybe maybe, it will cool down afterwards and be less humid. I am not going to hold my breath though.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Rained on and off all day yesterday, looks like more of the same today
High of 79 my ass. 179 maybe.
July 2012 - The hottest month on record for the Continental US (terrible impacts on farmers and ranchers highlighted in article)

The average temperature across the Lower 48 was 77.6 degrees Fahrenheit, 3.3 degrees above the 20th-century average, the National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Administration reported. That edged out the previous high mark, set in 1936, by two-tenths of a degree, NOAA said.

More here:
http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/08/us/tempera...?hpt=hp_t1
I told you the whole country was sweating like a nigger trying to read last month. Its a gorgeous day here today and the lawn was finally healthy enough to be mowed.

It's raining & it's wonderful. I don't feel compelled to do a damn thing except putter around my home.
It's raining here too, I wish I were at home curled up in my bed with a hot chocolate filled with melted marshmallows, that's what these days are for.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Its about to rain here. Thunder rumbling. Severe thunderstorms they predicted are well on the way.
(08-10-2012, 11:34 AM)Jezreel Wrote: It's raining here too, I wish I were at home curled up in my bed with a hot chocolate filled with melted marshmallows, that's what these days are for.

.....the above and a book.
(08-10-2012, 11:50 AM)ramseycat Wrote:
(08-10-2012, 11:34 AM)Jezreel Wrote: It's raining here too, I wish I were at home curled up in my bed with a hot chocolate filled with melted marshmallows, that's what these days are for.

Perfection
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

(08-10-2012, 12:03 PM)Jezreel Wrote:

Perfection

Total perfection....with Scoobie laying at my feet.
(08-10-2012, 12:08 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(08-10-2012, 12:03 PM)Jezreel Wrote:

Perfection

Total perfection....with Scoobie laying at my feet.

I think I need to take a 'me' day now, maybe i will go home sick

A mental health day for Jez!!

It is thundering here like someone is bowling with huge boulders on the roof. Maybe we will lose power and get sent home.
That's what is was like her at 5.30am, and of course the dog wanted to go out, always the way.
Always nice when that happens, an early day from work and it's a Friday, bonus.

Yes please a mental health day needed, I am really at the end of my tether lately, could do with a mani/pedi, massage etc.

Ok it's a plan! We get a mani/pedi/massage. Then onto the couch with the remote, beverage of choice, and a book. No children are allowed to participate in this activity as they are too loud and messy.

LC is going to taser you both.
(08-10-2012, 12:57 PM)Duchess Wrote:

LC is going to taser you both.

I wish she would actually. Put me out of my misery for awhile as I am FOUL today.