Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK
I had two kenmore cannisters and I hated them. They don't make a vacuum I can't destroy. I have a dyson now and I fucking hate it. My gf has a bissell she bought after her dyson bit the dust and loves it, but I've heard terrible things about those.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
I don't know what you crazy bitches are doing to yours but my Dyson kicks fucking ass.
My Shark Navigator works just as well, if not better than my previous Dyson...for half the price or even less than that.
(09-06-2012, 08:27 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: My Shark Navigator works just as well, if not better than my previous Dyson...for half the price or even less than that.

I found my Dyson on the side of the road.
(09-06-2012, 08:25 PM)Riotgear Wrote: I don't know what you crazy bitches are doing to yours but my Dyson kicks fucking ass.

Do you have a 200 lb Newfoundland dog that sheds enough hair to make another 200 lb Newfoundland dog everyday? That Dyson got clogged up in two weeks, never loses suction my ass.
(09-06-2012, 08:31 PM)Riotgear Wrote: I found my Dyson on the side of the road.

Probally the same damn place you found your wife. That doesn't mean it's any good.
(09-06-2012, 08:38 PM)sally Wrote:
(09-06-2012, 08:25 PM)Riotgear Wrote: I don't know what you crazy bitches are doing to yours but my Dyson kicks fucking ass.

Do you have a 200 lb Newfoundland dog that sheds enough hair to make another 200 lb Newfoundland dog everyday? That Dyson got clogged up in two weeks, never loses suction my ass.

So you have a 200lb dog, you use your vacuum everyday and you don't clean it for two weeks? Gee, I wonder what the problem is.
(09-06-2012, 08:31 PM)Riotgear Wrote:
(09-06-2012, 08:27 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: My Shark Navigator works just as well, if not better than my previous Dyson...for half the price or even less than that.

If it wasn't for the Shark, and the price of the Shark, I would have bought another Dyson.

My biggest problem is two long-haired cats. They both seemed to do a good job with cat hair control.
(09-06-2012, 08:43 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(09-06-2012, 08:31 PM)Riotgear Wrote:

If it wasn't for the Shark, and the price of the Shark, I would have bought another Dyson.

My biggest problem is two long-haired cats. They both seemed to do a good job with cat hair control.

I guess I should have mentioned the fact that I found mine. You don't think I'd be stupid enough to spend $500+ on a vacuum cleaner do you?? LOL.
(09-06-2012, 08:40 PM)sally Wrote:

Probally the same damn place you found your wife. That doesn't mean it's any good.

hahhah
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
I love my orick.
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3

I'm not going to be able to give you very high points for that Mock. The stretch from vacuum to wife is long. The connection between wife and side of the road has an unknown value if any.

You might be more successful trying to work a 'she found me' angle. But then you'd still have to tie it into the vacuume which works well. Tricky.

Plus, I still love you and find your little failures endearing.
(09-07-2012, 11:21 AM)Riotgear Wrote:

I'm not going to be able to give you very high points for that Mock. The stretch from vacuum to wife is long. The connection between wife and side of the road has an unknown value if any.

You might be more successful trying to work a 'she found me' angle. But then you'd still have to tie it into the vacuume which works well. Tricky.

And, purportedly, her ass is amazing?!?!
(09-07-2012, 11:27 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(09-07-2012, 11:21 AM)Riotgear Wrote:

And, purportedly, her ass is amazing?!?!

And that's all that really matters on a woman.
Smiley_emoticons_smile i've been looking at backsplash photos ...to find the one i want for the beach...i hate to cook, but love to decorate. my home environment has to be clean (although i'd love spotless, but i've got these %&(+# spoiled ass dogs and can't afford a maid like ummmm attractive, skinny, doesn't have to work, has hunky husband (altho' mine's older but still hunky), her children are as of yet non delinquent ..... User NotworthyNotworthyTaz ), no i'm not jealous at all! Beat_deadhorse i love the bitch.

i digressed....i like my home to be pretty, uncluttered, updated yet very comfortable/cozy/fun. Smiley_emoticons_smile
(09-07-2012, 11:53 AM)pspence Wrote: Smiley_emoticons_smile i've been looking at backsplash photos ...to find the one i want for the beach...i hate to cook, but love to decorate. my home environment has to be clean (although i'd love spotless, but i've got these %&(+# spoiled ass dogs and can't afford a maid like ummmm attractive, skinny, doesn't have to work, has hunky husband (altho' mine's older but still hunky), her children are as of yet non delinquent ..... User NotworthyNotworthyTaz ), no i'm not jealous at all! Beat_deadhorse i love the bitch.

i digressed....i like my home to be pretty, uncluttered, updated yet very comfortable/cozy/fun. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Well, if it makes you feel any better all that 'goodness' has User feeling somewhat disconnected.

I do this. Cluck Cluck

[Image: 2008_10_15-pumpkinvotive.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
That is so cute Duchess. What is that little tool you use there?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Spade bit.
Thank you RG.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies