Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
WHO'S A CUNT?
(10-30-2012, 07:29 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: "Scarecrow and Mrs. King*"?

*Used to love watching that show years ago, when I lived in Boston.

Yep, that was a great show.

I don't remember if it was before or after Hart to Hart and Remington Steele, but those were my favorite types of shows to watch.

(Noting box set ideas for the Magical Mock Christmas Tree.)
Tattoo worthy..............

[Image: cunt-puncher-tattoo-always-a-bad-idea-1.jpg]

[Image: epic-tattoo-fail-filthy-cunt_13140122304-1.jpg]
Unless the first tattoo is the wrist of her mom, the second tattoo is vaguely inappropriate and not a little gouache.
[Image: cunt_destroyer.jpg]
(10-30-2012, 10:03 PM)Jimbone Wrote: [Image: cunt_destroyer.jpg]

I can't see your picture Jimbone. It is just all 'Jimbone' pid='291605' dateline='1351649000']

But, I'm imagining it is a member photo of username?
(10-30-2012, 07:23 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
Quote:Dr. Maggot wrote:
The Cowardly Lion believes that his fear makes him inadequate. He does not understand that courage means acting in the face of fear, which he does frequently. Only during the aftereffects of the Wizard's gift, when he is under the influence of an unknown liquid substance that the Wizard orders him to drink (perhaps gin) is he not filled with fear. He argues that the courage from the Wizard is only temporary, although he continues to do brave deeds while openly and embarrassedly fearful.

So true. In the face of fear, you can't hide your lion eyes. And your smile; it's a thin disguise.

(it won't stop...)

Can't stop that loving feeling...
(10-30-2012, 10:55 PM)Adub Wrote:

I can't see your picture Jimbone. It is just all 'Jimbone' pid='291605' dateline='1351649000']

But, I'm imagining it is a member photo of username?

Huh? Yeah that's me. A giant question mark.

Color me confused. Smiley_emoticons_slash
(10-30-2012, 11:02 PM)username Wrote:
The Cowardly Lion believes that his fear makes him inadequate. He does not understand that courage means acting in the face of fear, which he does frequently. Only during the aftereffects of the Wizard's gift, when he is under the influence of an unknown liquid substance that the Wizard orders him to drink (perhaps gin) is he not filled with fear. He argues that the courage from the Wizard is only temporary, although he continues to do brave deeds while openly and embarrassedly fearful.

So true. In the face of fear, you can't hide your lion eyes. And your smile; it's a thin disguise.

(it won't stop...)

^
Come on, brother. That ain't righteous.
That's weird... here's a different location of the same photo:

[Image: 3427341258_bac364cf89.jpg]

It's not user... she's far hotter in glasses I'd guess.
(10-30-2012, 11:12 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote:
(10-30-2012, 11:02 PM)username Wrote:

(it won't stop...)

^
Come on, brother. That ain't righteous.

He ain't heavy; he's my brother.
(10-30-2012, 10:55 PM)Adub Wrote:

I thought it might be this lovely attention-hound attorney who (despite once having backed some good causes, imo) officially entered the realm of batshit extremism a few years back.

[Image: WendyMurphy-11smaller.jpg]
ESAD IS A NAUSEATING, PUS DRIPPING, DISEASED, WEEK OLD DEAD BODY IN TRIPLE DIGIT TEMPERATURE SMELLING CUNT.

AND SHOULD BE DOUCHED WITH HYDROCHLORIC ACID.
(11-03-2012, 08:50 PM)Disciple Wrote: ESAD IS A NAUSEATING, PUS DRIPPING, DISEASED, WEEK OLD DEAD BODY IN TRIPLE DIGIT TEMPERATURE SMELLING CUNT.

Awwww a new fan, who are you again?
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(11-03-2012, 08:57 PM)ESAD Wrote:
(11-03-2012, 08:50 PM)Disciple Wrote: ESAD IS A NAUSEATING, PUS DRIPPING, DISEASED, WEEK OLD DEAD BODY IN TRIPLE DIGIT TEMPERATURE SMELLING CUNT.

Awwww a new fan, who are you again?

HOLY SHIT!!!!

An ENTIRE SENTENCE in proper English!

Who wrote it for you, cum bucket?
You are really trying here, Block capitals check, abusive language check, lack luster flame check.

Keep trying sport.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Love it!

CUNT PUNCH!!!! WAIT FOR IT!!!! LMAO!
Smiley_emoticons_hurra3Smiley_emoticons_hurra3115

[Image: 0273598e.gif]
OK, Sphincter, it will be my pleasure!

esad, listen up.

You CUNT!

You're the most reprehensible, contemptible, vile piece of rotting offal it has yet be my experience to encounter on this site.

I was raised to believe that you can judge a person by whom they like and dislike, and by how they treat other people (or, in your case, just people). My experience confirms this.

If you didn't like Lady Cop, it can only be because you lacked the brains, sophistication and/or character to appreciate her. You aren't fit to have licked her boots. BTW: She REALLY didn't like you either. She just had too much class to rip you a new asshole and drive her fist up through the top of your skull.

Your comment about being surprised that the cancer wasn't in her liver, which you posted the day after she announced that cancer had metastisised to her spine, was really the lowest, most heartless, barbarous, cold blooded, cruelest and contemptible act I have witnessed anywhere in a long, long time. I don't care if the name of this site IS Mock.

Then you had the GALL to try to defend your remark in a thread dedicated to expressing sympathy for and offering encouragement to Linda. Your attempt to defend your indefensible act ("I didn't wish her to die") is just as weak and paltry sounding now as it was then.

Lastly, you have the GODDAMNED SHAMELESS TEMERITY to continue to show your face on this site.

CUNT?!?!

GODDAMNED RIGHT YOU ARE!

Listen up, CUNT.

Every time I am on this site, you're going to know it.

It will be my great pleasure to tell you exactly what I think of you as explicitly as I am able.

RELENTLESSLY

And if I get banned, it will be for a worthwhile cause.

And I shall go happily.

YOU WORTHLESS CUNT.

Sphincter, I hope that I didn't disappoint you. :-)
(11-04-2012, 01:49 PM)Disciple Wrote: OK, Sphincter, it will be my pleasure!

Actually, I was enjoying the gif I posted. That's all....

BUT.....

I wait to see an entertaining response to begin from your ying and yang relationship.

StarwarsSoapboxBlah-blah-0006CatfightVaginasign
(11-04-2012, 01:49 PM)Disciple Wrote: OK, Sphincter, it will be my pleasure!

esad, listen up.

You CUNT!

You're the most reprehensible, contemptible, vile piece of rotting offal it has yet be my experience to encounter on this site.

I was raised to believe that you can judge a person by whom they like and dislike, and by how they treat other people (or, in your case, just people). My experience confirms this.

If you didn't like Lady Cop, it can only be because you lacked the brains, sophistication and/or character to appreciate her. You aren't fit to have licked her boots. BTW: She REALLY didn't like you either. She just had too much class to rip you a new asshole and drive her fist up through the top of your skull.

Your comment about being surprised that the cancer wasn't in her liver, which you posted the day after she announced that cancer had metastisised to her spine, was really the lowest, most heartless, barbarous, cold blooded, cruelest and contemptible act I have witnessed anywhere in a long, long time. I don't care if the name of this site IS Mock.

Then you had the GALL to try to defend your remark in a thread dedicated to expressing sympathy for and offering encouragement to Linda. Your attempt to defend your indefensible act ("I didn't wish her to die") is just as weak and paltry sounding now as it was then.

Lastly, you have the GODDAMNED SHAMELESS TEMERITY to continue to show your face on this site.

CUNT?!?!

GODDAMNED RIGHT YOU ARE!

Listen up, CUNT.

Every time I am on this site, you're going to know it.

It will be my great pleasure to tell you exactly what I think of you as explicitly as I am able.

RELENTLESSLY

And if I get banned, it will be for a worthwhile cause.

And I shall go happily.

YOU WORTHLESS CUNT.

Every time you come here you are going to flame me? who gives a fuck?

I said openly I never saw eye to eye with her but would not wish that on anyone, if you want anymore than that from me for someone I didn't give two shits about you know what? you can go fuck your self in the neck you CUNT.

Have a great day.

Watch your blood pressure.

When yoou die I will say I never saw eye too eye with Disciple but I didn't wish that on them.

Fuck you.

Smiley_emoticons_smile