Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
This place needs some testosterone
Sorry Clang but User won't know what underpants are. You better explain.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(11-29-2012, 02:41 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Sorry Clang but User won't know what underpants are. You better explain.

hah

True. I didn't even think of that. My underpants mock was directed at Duchess because she posted about how much she hates the word. So of course I'm going to use as much as possible.
(11-29-2012, 02:44 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(11-29-2012, 02:41 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Sorry Clang but User won't know what underpants are. You better explain.

hah

True. I didn't even think of that. My underpants mock was directed at Duchess because she posted about how much she hates the word. So of course I'm going to use as much as possible.

Why moist you irritate the Duchess with underpants talk? You're a provocateur; that's what it boils down to, imo...

Shut it, crusty monkey butt.

No explanation needed. My mom is 76 years old and doesn't wear underpants anymore. So we can assume that username is in her 70's and is cranky all the time because she comes here instead of taking her much needed afternoon nap.
Oh. My. God. You 76 year mother doesn't wear scivvies?? Why the hell not? She must wear depends instead. Wait a minute. How do you know your mom doesn't wear scivvies?
Walk in the house and the first thing you hear is "Watch your step"
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(11-29-2012, 03:02 PM)Maggot Wrote: Walk in the house and the first thing you hear is "Watch your step"

And on windy days you can hear the ocean...
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(11-29-2012, 02:48 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(11-29-2012, 02:44 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: True. I didn't even think of that. My underpants mock was directed at Duchess because she posted about how much she hates the word. So of course I'm going to use as much as possible.

Why moist you irritate the Duchess with underpants talk? You're a provocateur; that's what it boils down to, imo...
HotD, you have a really good memory and such a way with words.hah
Thanks, Teacher.

Duchess is very patient. But, one of these days, I'm probably gonna get one of these for irritating her:

[Image: fighting0029.gif]
(11-29-2012, 04:32 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Thanks, Teacher.

Duchess is very patient. But, one of these days, I'm probably gonna get one of these for irritating her:

[Image: fighting0029.gif]

I don't think she will "get you". We need more Mockers who have quick wit and a sense of humor like you do........not to mention intelligence.
(11-29-2012, 04:56 PM)Teacher Wrote: I don't think she will "get you". We need more Mockers who have quick wit and a sense of humor like you do........not to mention intelligence.

OVER-RATED! CLAP, CLAP, CLAP-CLAP-CLAP!

OVER-RATED! CLAP, CLAP, CLAP-CLAM-CLAP!

OVER-RATED! CLAP, CLAM, CLAP-CLAP-CLAM!
(11-29-2012, 05:05 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: OVER-RATED! CLAP, CLAP, CLAP-CLAP-CLAP!

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
(11-29-2012, 05:09 PM)username Wrote:
(11-29-2012, 05:05 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: OVER-RATED! CLAP, CLAP, CLAP-CLAP-CLAP!

That's my goal User, to someday leave you sticky, broke and yes, CONFUSED!

If you'd like me to elaborate just ask.

For real. [Image: sign0065.gif]

I'm off to work with a Dementia client shortly and have no doubt that he will be more "with it" than MS today.

Imo, MS needs a strict warning and some real discipline, username. Tough love, as it were.
I believe I detect just a little bit of jealousy. One should be complimented when one deserves it!
(11-29-2012, 05:15 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:

For real. [Image: sign0065.gif]

I'm off to work with a Dementia client shortly and have no doubt that he will be more "with it" than MS today.

Imo, MS needs a strict warning and some real discipline, username. Tough love, as it were.

HotD, I like to be unpredictable.

Not as boring (or so I've been told).

Don't work too hard today.

Smiley_emoticons_smile
(11-29-2012, 05:18 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: HotD, I like to be unpredictable.

Smiley_emoticons_smile

Too late, MS!

I'm hoping the Teach and the Mod take you to task, you hooligan!

P.s. thanks, not really hard work, just outside of my normal focus but good for me - actually looking forward to it.
(11-29-2012, 05:24 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(11-29-2012, 05:18 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: HotD, I like to be unpredictable.

Smiley_emoticons_smile

Too late, MS!

I'm hoping the Teach and the Mod take you to task, you hooligan!

P.s. thanks, not really hard work, just outside of my normal focus but good for me - actually looking forward to it.

You're a saint. I don't think I could handle changing adult diapers.