Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
DRAMA
(01-15-2013, 04:29 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: How many muscular and ripped priests have you ever seen?

I used to see a great looking guy jogging in the park. I knew I'd never meet him in a "normal" fashion so one day I nailed him with the frisbee *face palm*, I ran up to him apologizing profusely, stuck out my hand and introduced myself and his response was, nice to meet you, I'm pastor so & so.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-15-2013, 04:34 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-15-2013, 04:29 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: How many muscular and ripped priests have you ever seen?

I used to see a great looking guy jogging in the park. I knew I'd never meet him in a "normal" fashion so one day I nailed him with the frisbee *face palm*, I ran up to him apologizing profusely, stuck out my hand and introduced myself and his response was, nice to meet you, I'm pastor so & so.

Pastors and Priests are totally different. When I was growing up, the Pastor in my Church was fucking HOT!!!...and so was his wife.

Pastors get laid...Priests don't.
(01-15-2013, 04:34 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Yeah, I guess the guy from 'The Thorn Birds' was pretty good looking (so I'm told).

Funny, though, he (Richard Chamberlain) turned out to be gay in real life.

I guess Rachel Ward turned him...

hah
My grandpa was a pastor, I never thought of him as hot, but he was a tall muscular guy.

I think the only attractive priests I've ever seen were in movies.
I recently read an erotica series (yeah yeah it's the "in" thing these days) where the main character was a hot priest who was a member of an underground sex cult. Really makes you wonder what these guys do in their "spare" time.
(01-15-2013, 04:29 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(01-15-2013, 04:24 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: *is picturing Sally all muscular and ripped*

Jelly much?

You can be muscular and ripped...get off your fat lazy ass and go work for Sally!

How many muscular and ripped priests have you ever seen?

They're usually ugly, soft around the middle and creepy looking.

Clang? Do you fit the description?
Ugly, no.
Creepy, no.
Soft in the Middle, yes but it makes me more loveable and cuddly.
(01-15-2013, 09:33 AM)sally Wrote: I'm not sure what you're asking me to do Aussie, do you want me to come to Australia and run on the beach with you to see who's in better shape?

I'm not posting any nudes either if thats what you're hinting around for.

All I am saying is I have a 28 year old boyfriend that I wrap these thighs around so tightly he can hardly breathe. I have not heard any complaints from him yet but definitely some Thunder Down Under.

[Image: rockandroll.jpg]
(01-15-2013, 10:37 AM)Maggot Wrote: 7/11 wakes up every morning battling 12 different mental disorders.

Oh Maggot not you hah
One of the things missing in the OP's list is what irritates me the most when it comes to drama. My ex-wife was horrible about taking a very small. usually easily to deal with problem, and blowing it was out of proportion to make it seem a lot worse. Always seemed to look on the negative side of things.

Pissed me off to no end, as it seems like she spent more time exacerbating the issue as opposed to dealing with it.

Of course, when I pointed this out, I was the insensitive prick.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Again with the headless picture. You only look like that in your dreams...or a headless picture.
Headless picture. LOL
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(01-16-2013, 06:12 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Again with the headless picture. You only look like that in your dreams...or a headless picture.

And in your case, it would be better with no picture. That was an old picture I posted quickly because I like, work and stuff.
(01-16-2013, 04:46 AM)thekid65 Wrote: One of the things missing in the OP's list is what irritates me the most when it comes to drama. My ex-wife was horrible about taking a very small. usually easily to deal with problem, and blowing it was out of proportion to make it seem a lot worse. Always seemed to look on the negative side of things.

Pissed me off to no end, as it seems like she spent more time exacerbating the issue as opposed to dealing with it.

Of course, when I pointed this out, I was the insensitive prick.

I was in love with a negative type once too. He was cool and I liked his sardonic sense of humor a lot, really funny guy. He wasn't dramatic in the sense of making mountains out of molehills. But, he couldn't seem to help unburying old shit, big or small, and throwing it into the equation to make a point in a new conflict - every damn time. It was draining.

You probably are an insensitive prick though. I might be sometimes too; I always laughed when he'd drudge up the past. I was laughing alone most of the time.
Speaking of drama, WTF is up with the college football player and his made up dead girlfriend?
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-17-2013, 02:11 PM)username Wrote: Speaking of drama, WTF is up with the college football player and his made up dead girlfriend?

I saw that story this morning.

Sounds like the football player was in on the hoax, to me. Either that, or he lied to his father about taking this internet-love to Hawaii (or his dad lied to the media when he claimed his son told him that he'd taken her there). I guess the player got a lot of positive press and public support when the story of her death and his struggle to deal with it was released during the season; I wasn't aware of it till now.

Weird story.
(01-17-2013, 02:02 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: unburying old shit

In your opinion, why do you think some people do that? Why do they hang on to bs instead of moving on?
(01-17-2013, 02:29 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-17-2013, 02:02 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: unburying old shit

In your opinion, why do you think some people do that? Why do they hang on to bs instead of moving on?

IDK. Comfort zone or control maybe; bringing up familiar things that the other person can't change might be empowering during a disagreement.

Or, could be that I'm really not sensitive enough sometimes and let go of things entirely, assuming that the other person did too (when it's actually festering).

I do better with people (friends and lovers) who are either willing to walk away completely or really mean it when they say that something is resolved.
(01-17-2013, 02:02 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I was in love with a negative type once too. He was cool and I liked his sardonic sense of humor a lot, really funny guy. He wasn't dramatic in the sense of making mountains out of molehills. But, he couldn't seem to help unburying old shit, big or small, and throwing it into the equation to make a point in a new conflict - every damn time. It was draining.

You probably are an insensitive prick though. I might be sometimes too; I always laughed when he'd drudge up the past. I was laughing alone most of the time.

I'm not gonna turn this into an ex-bitchathon..but you just described my ex to a tee. She simply could not let shit go. Me? I get mad, and I'm normally over it by the next am.

Yeah, I'm probably not the most sensitive guy in the world, and that defo caused issues. But how does one be "sensitive" when mountains are being made out of molehills? It's a no-win situation.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

I think I'm probably flawed in that I don't care about some things as much as other people do. I know how short life really is and fuck all if I'm going to waste my time with things that won't even matter at the end of the day, week or month. Baggage is weighty & there are way better things that I would rather carry around.
I hate drama in my life. I avoid it as much as possible. One thing I have accepted is that you can't change people. There are several people in my life that behave in a way that I cannot stand. I know that calling them on it won't change them or the way they behave. So I avoid them. Unless I absolutely have to deal with them, I stay away. No point in subjecting myself to their bullshit and getting myself all pissed off.

That brings me to another point. Forgivemess. I have forgiven these people for things they have said and done. But that doesn't mean I will let them back into my life to do it again. They stay on the fringes where they can't bother me.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies