Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Charged with Murder
This story is developing and the report cites "unnamed sources"; some details will likely change with further reporting.

Here's the story as it now stands. FOX 25 in Boston is actually tracking Hernandez's movements via helicopter and live-streaming it.

[Image: aaron-hernandez-11.jpg]

New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez is "likely" to be arrested in connection to the murder of 27-year-old Odin Llyod, according to a Sports Illustrated report.

Citing an unnamed source with knowledge of the investigation, Greg Bedard and Pete Thamel of SI reported on Thursday that "Hernandez's arrest is likely" due to his involvement in the case.

Shortly after the SI report was published online, Boston Globe political reporter Wesley Lowery tweeted that there was "no arrest imminent," citing state police.

As the conflicting reports emerged on Thursday, FOX 25 in Boston tracked Hernandez's movements via helicopter.

On Wednesday evening, FOX 25 reported that "Hernandez appears to be directly tied to the homicide" of Lloyd. A semi-pro football player with ties to Hernandez, Lloyd's body was discovered on Monday. Citing a law enforcement official, FOX 25 reported that Hernandez, Lloyd and two other men were at a bar on Sunday night. The four men reportedly left together but only three returned to Hernandez's home.

Citing several unnamed law enforcement sources, ABC reported on Thursday that Hernandez has not been ruled out as a suspect in the murder investigation.
Shame. I wonder what the motive was (if he did it).
Commando Cunt Queen
(06-20-2013, 03:47 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: FOX 25 in Boston is actually tracking Hernandez's movements via helicopter and live-streaming it.

Holy cow! I've been watching this the past couple of days but didn't realize it had progressed this far.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-20-2013, 03:53 PM)username Wrote: Shame. I wonder what the motive was (if he did it).

Haven't seen anything about a potential motive yet. But, Hernandez's connection to Lloyd is covered in a story in The Daily News:

Snipped (and re-ordered for clarity):

Lloyd (the murder victim) was dating Shanea Jenkins, the sister of Hernandez's girlfriend, Shayanna Jenkins, ABC News reported. Hernandez and Shayanna Jenkins have a young child and live together in Hernandez's North Attleborough home.

Hernandez is drawing interest from police in connection with the death of Odin Lloyd. The 27-year-old semipro football player was found dead on Monday evening in an industrial park located about a mile away from Hernandez's home.

Hernandez's home was searched by police on Wednesday in connection with Lloyd's murder. Hernandez was allegedly driving a rented vehicle with a Rhode Island registration with Lloyd and two other men on Monday night.

[Image: hernandez-police-football.jpg]
Nice place.

Hernandez had the media following his every move on Thursday — from his house in North Attleborough, to the Patriots' Gillette Stadium, a gas station and, finally, his lawyers' office in Boston's Back Bay — but cops were more interested in what's been going on inside in the 23-year-old's sprawling mansion.

Hernandez's home security system — which includes video surveillance — was destroyed and his cell phone was "in pieces" when it was turned over to investigators, sources told ABC News. Cops also want to know why a housecleaning service was hired on Monday to scrub his southeastern Massachusetts home, the network reported on Thursday.

Police are not officially calling Hernandez a suspect, but say they haven't ruled him out.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/footba...z2WmxiV2Ab
Tebow sees an opening and goes for it.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Just heard that Lloyd died of a gunshot wound to the head.

Also, Hernandez shot a man in February.

Just days before police began questioning him in regard to a homicide, he was sued for a prior incident involving a gun, according to TMZ.com. The incident was from February in Miami, when Hernandez and a man named Alexander Bradley went to Tootsie’s Cabaret.

They got into an argument there, and it continued when they got into a car. Bradley claims that Hernandez aimed a weapon at him, and the gun discharged, striking him in the eye. The lawsuit, which was dismissed without prejudice but will be re-filed today, claims that Bradley had to undergo major surgery on his face, and lost his right eye.

Now we know what the legal dispute referenced in April by Terez Owens was (that’s the same claimant name), and it is way more serious–not just a dispute over memorabilia or a contract. Also, not a good look in light of the current murder investigation. Now, it appears that Hernandez has a history of using a gun when involved in an argument.

http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/2013...-february/
Volatile hotheads like him shouldn't carry guns.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(06-21-2013, 06:42 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Volatile hotheads like him shouldn't carry guns.

I agree and while I couldn't possibly know this it's my belief that's he's exactly the type who if he couldn't make the purchase would have someone do it for him. It's for reasons like that I think straw purchases should be dealt with severely.
Its worrying having people like him in possession of firearms, I think if you carry a firearm and you have a propensity for pulling it out or waving it around in public you should have it taken from you forcibly.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(06-21-2013, 06:54 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Its worrying having people like him in possession of firearms

Yes, it is. I'll just touch on this briefly because it's off topic but that runner who shot his girlfriend dead in the bathroom had gun issues leading up to that shooting, something had happened in a restaurant (the gun fired) and one of his buddies took the blame. Others protect these high profile people.
Oh Pistorius was/is a gun nut he was apparently notorious for it especially after the incident you mentioned above where he is supposed to have fired a pistol in a restaurant while under the influence of alcohol.
Why wasn't this guy charged for shooting his friend in the eye???
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(06-21-2013, 07:42 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Why wasn't this guy charged for shooting his friend in the eye???

One of the douchebags in his entourage took the rap for him.

A warrant has been issued for the arrest of New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez, WBZ News Radio in Boston reported early Friday morning. Citing an unnamed source, WBZ News Radio reported that the NFL star would be charged with obstruction of justice but that the charge could be upgraded.

Story
(06-21-2013, 07:42 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Why wasn't this guy charged for shooting his friend in the eye???

Bradley was a friend of Hernandez's. Earlier reports note that when the two were arguing, Hernandez pulled a gun and it just "went off". Bradley may have had incentive and (a lot of) pressure to go along with the "accident" version of events. IMO. He later filed a civil suit.

(06-21-2013, 09:34 AM)Duchess Wrote: A warrant has been issued for the arrest of New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez, WBZ News Radio in Boston reported early Friday morning. Citing an unnamed source, WBZ News Radio reported that the NFL star would be charged with obstruction of justice but that the charge could be upgraded.

Waiting to hear more details, but not looking good when you have a history of shooting friends and there's what appears to be a pretty clear case of evidence tampering against you when another friend of yours, last seen with you, winds up dead of a gun shot wound(s).

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFr_1AF4UH4bBifIAHwTr...o78Tq1w3dw]
Victim, Odin Lloyd

I'm curious to know why Shanea (sp?) Jenkins couldn't be located by police for a couple of days after they found Lloyd's body. Reports indicate that LE was looking for her to make sure she was okay (and no doubt to question her, imo). Wonder if she was at the house that her sister Shayanna shares with Hernandez on the the night (or early morning) that her boyfriend Odin Lloyd was shot.

[Image: Shayanna-Jenkins-Aaron-Hernandez-girlfriend-photos.jpg]
Shanea Jenkins (victim's girlfriend) and Shayanna Jenkins (Shanea's sister and Aaoron Hernandez's girlfriend / mother of his child).
Looks like Tebow will be playing tight end in NE this fall... because this guy is going to be in jail or court.

Maybe I am jumping to conclusions, but a cell phone in pieces and a destroyed surveillance system certainly doesn't blare out 'innocent' to me.

That sure wasn't a smooth move dumping the body so close to his home.
(06-21-2013, 11:05 AM)Duchess Wrote:
That sure wasn't a smooth move dumping the body so close to his home.

The killer might have been attempting to stage a scene near the last place Lloyd was witnessed to be - as if Lloyd got jacked on the way home or something. Just speculating,

It was originally reported that police sources claimed the killing took place at the industrial park where the body was found. I don't know if that was just a wrong LE assumption that changed upon investigation, a result of bad media sources, or because that's what the killer wanted the police to think.

Found more information about the shooting of Alexander Bradley in February. Bradley claims he was shot by Hernandez in the car. But, he was found bleeding in an alley or street and told police at the time that he didn't know who'd shot him. If Hernandez indeed shot Alexander, he staged the scene and cover up - with his victim's cooperation.

Reports emerging now that Hernandez was investigated in a college shooting incident as well. No details yet.

Muscle Milk just announced that they've cancelled their endorsement contracts with Hernandez.

If he's guilty of involvement in Lloyd's murder (I'd bet on it), he pissed away opportunities and a life that many long for. He's got a little one who may well grow up without a father.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR86U36gX-qg-YoDkOiOWI...kJTvViFCUw]

Another case where he was known to be dangerous and people looked the other way or helped him cover his ass instead of holding him accountable and pushing him to get help, or else...
No reports that Hernandez has been arrested yet, but the heat is on...

A second search of New England tight end Aaron Hernandez's home took place Saturday as part of an ongoing investigation into the death of a man whose body was found about a mile away from the North Attleboro, Mass., estate on Monday.

The search, which lasted more than three hours, involved police officers, K9 units, a locksmith and a crowbar.

It was unclear what the law enforcement officials were looking for, but they searched the home, backyard, a large playhouse and two vehicles, including a white Audi SUV driven by Hernandez, according to MassLive.com.

The website states that the officials emerged with 10 paper bags full of evidence, as well as a cardboard box.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/...0920.story

This is reported to be the dog house on Aaron Hernandez property & it was searched along with the rest of the property. That's some dog house.

[Image: BNYlGz3CMAEuSDW.jpg:large]