Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MISSING/FOUND DEAD: Terry Dewayne Smith, 11 - CA.
He isn't old enough to drink, vote or fuck.

If you aren't old enough to fuck legally you aren't an adult.

What the 16 year old did was the pits of the earth but I still don't think he should be tried as an adult because he isn't one.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Don't mind CN Duchess, he's biased.

He's arguing so strenuously because his last name is either Venables or Thompson.
Venables and thompson were under the age of criminal responsibility at the time.

They were still locked up for over 8 years, one of them was recently thrown back in jail for having child abuse images on his computer so their incarceration obviously fucked them up.

Good.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Didn't they just let Venables out again?
These are the sentiments of Terry's father (pictured). He spoke to KCAL9 by phone from his home in West Virginia.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR86bB2Bes_X87KvkG-kPh...F7BYmZ28mL]
Terry Dewayne Smith, Sr.

“The last words he told me was that he wanted to come home and be with his brother and sister here because they treated him like their little brother and not the way he was being treated out there.”

The distraught Smith told Branson his son’s half-brother had violent tendencies and that his ex-wife, Shawna, was always covering up for him.

“Shawna created the mess that [name withheld] is in. Definitely, positively, beyond a shadow of a doubt. She said Terry and [name withheld] got into it, so I knew there was more to this story than what Shawna and them were putting out there.”

He also accuses his ex-wife of trying to get more money from the state with a false diagnosis of autism.

“I think she was trying to up the ante. I’m not trying to be hateful or mean or nasty to Shawna,” he told Branson, “but that is my true belief and I don’t care who knows it.”

Smith says he will come to California to retrieve his son’s remains and then take him back to West Virginia for cremation.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/07/1...nt-add-up/
(07-11-2013, 10:47 AM)Jimbone Wrote: Didn't they just let Venables out again?

Yeah I think he served 18 months.

There are various groups on facebook and twitter that continue to put photos of venables and thompson as adults online and where they are living.

My heart bleeds for them.
Terry's father says that police told him that his son died as a result of being bashed in the head with a rock. That's been reported elsewhere as well, but not directly confirmed by a member of Law Enforcement.

The results of the autopsy, the cause of death and the surrounding circumstances (accident, premeditated...?) will determine the final charges and whether or not the 16 year old alleged killer is tried as a juvenile or as an adult.

In any case, the fact that the 16 year old suspect lied to police and had the presence of mind to apparently dig a grave and bury his little brother to cover his crime obviously works against him.

Did anyone else in the family know or help him to cover up? I always initially wonder in these types of cases. So far, there have been no claims/hints of that sort coming from Law Enforcement or in the media (that I've seen).
(07-11-2013, 02:34 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: How can you try a 16 year old as an adult?

When you are 16 you are not an adult.

There ought to be an adolescent court. I don't agree with trying a 12 year old as an adult but a 16 or 17 year old shouldn't necessarily receive the same juvenile sentence as a 12 year old either.
Commando Cunt Queen
(07-11-2013, 10:58 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:

There are various groups on facebook and twitter that continue to put photos of venables and thompson as adults online and where they are living.

These 2 boys look like they were abused themselves. Unless the Brits naturally have rotten and missing teeth these kids look like their teeth were knocked out

[Image: jonvenablesrobertthompsonnot.jpg]

venables and thompson
Nice looking lads.
That's one of the photos that was pulled from facebook.
I just had to google those two nasty little fucks, somehow I've never heard of them until now. They should have been given the fucking death sentence much less ever being released back into society, I don't care how old they were. Jesus Christ.

If I was the mother of that poor little boy it would be my life goal to hunt those motherfuckers down and torture the shit out of them.
Forget trying some of these kids as adults, if it were up to me I send them straight to old sparky.
(07-11-2013, 12:46 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(07-11-2013, 10:58 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:

These 2 boys look like they were abused themselves. Unless the Brits naturally have rotten and missing teeth these kids look like their teeth were knocked out

[Image: jonvenablesrobertthompsonnot.jpg]

venables and thompson

The photos released after the trial show that both boys had their teeth then. Doesn't the UK penal system allow for dental exams/treatment?
They look absolutely disgusting. Hard to believe they ever looked like this:

[Image: thompson_venables.jpg]
Commando Cunt Queen
Even in those baby faced pictures it wouldn't hurt my feelings to watch them fry.
(07-11-2013, 02:34 PM)Cheyne Wrote: The photos released after the trial show that both boys had their teeth then. Doesn't the UK penal system allow for dental exams/treatment?

They would have been offered dental treatment while they were locked up whether or not they took it or not is another matter. I've heard talk about them both living on diets of fast food, sugary pop and other junk. There's also rumours about them medicating themselves with alcohol and drugs after they were released as well, I'm happy to say it looks very much like both of their lives have gone right down the crapper.
(07-11-2013, 01:29 PM)sally Wrote: I just had to google those two nasty little fucks, somehow I've never heard of them until now. They should have been given the fucking death sentence much less ever being released back into society, I don't care how old they were. Jesus Christ.

If I was the mother of that poor little boy it would be my life goal to hunt those motherfuckers down and torture the shit out of them.

What those two motherfuckers did to that little kid was truly horrendous the stuff of nightmares. They beat him, tortured him, sexually assaulted him and stamped on leaving him for dead on railway tracks. They knew what they were doing and they enjoyed it.
If the vast majority of the UK population had their way they would be hung, drawn and quartered in public.
After their time in youth custody I would have transfered them to an adult jail where they would have to stay for a loooooong time.
How sweet that they reunited after being released from youth custody, they look so happy. If they ever make a Deliverance 2 they can get roles as inbred banjo players.
I don't think that picture is really them... however I do hope that they are as toothless as the two pictured.