Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Whats for breakfast?
(07-14-2013, 06:18 PM)sally Wrote: I can do an English breakfast, but hold the blood pudding. The baked beans are a bit odd too since that's something us Americans eat with BBQ and not breakfast, but I can deal with those.

Black pudding at breakfast is actually not that common here baked beans are though. We've started adding American hash browns as a component in the last decade or so. I think we got that idea from a McDonalds breakfast, you always get a hash brown with your breakfast McMuffin.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(07-15-2013, 04:25 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: We've started adding American hash browns as a component in the last decade or so.

Careful there, Uncle Sam...hah
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(07-15-2013, 04:41 AM)crash Wrote:
(07-15-2013, 04:25 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: We've started adding American hash browns as a component in the last decade or so.

Don't worry I'm still keeping it real Y'ALL!
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(07-15-2013, 04:46 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(07-15-2013, 04:41 AM)crash Wrote:

Don't worry I'm still keeping it real Y'ALL!

Jolly good, old chum!
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(07-14-2013, 06:34 PM)sally Wrote: The part I'm in now is actually pretty nice. Having a two year old up my ass kinda puts a limit on the festivities, however.

I've never seen a black squirrel until now. It figures even the damn squirrels are black in Detroit.

I knew you wouldn't take your family someplace undesirable & dangerous. Unfortunately, after spending a couple years reading "Detroit is a shithole" I now think Detroit is a shithole. Smiley_emoticons_slash

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Are you thinking of Toledo, Duchess?
(07-15-2013, 03:56 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Are you thinking of Toledo, Duchess?

Ha ha! Same country...
Commando Cunt Queen
(07-15-2013, 03:56 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Are you thinking of Toledo, Duchess?

*face palm* Yes 50

I wonder why I'm convinced Detroit is a shithole too.
(07-15-2013, 04:43 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Because it is hah. There are some nice places and fun things to do, but I wouldn't want to live here.

Detroit HAS gone to hell.

Some are trying to spin that it's going through some sort of renaissance, but I don't buy it.

Now, about breakfast.

I feel like I have my best days when I eat oatmeal in the morning.

Detroit is the stinky armpit of the country...Toledo is the other stinky armpit.
Chicago is the dirty asshole.
(07-15-2013, 05:55 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Detroit is the stinky armpit of the country...Toledo is the other stinky armpit.
Chicago is the dirty asshole.

I would travel with you and willingly schlep your bags.

Your wisdom is that of a Goddess!
(07-15-2013, 05:55 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Chicago is the dirty asshole.

Really? I liked Chicago the few times I've been there. Granted, it was only a few days at a time and I didn't venture too far out into the 'burbs.
(07-15-2013, 10:57 PM)crash Wrote:
(07-15-2013, 05:55 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Chicago is the dirty asshole.

Really? I liked Chicago the few times I've been there. Granted, it was only a few days at a time and I didn't venture too far out into the 'burbs.

I'm betting she's talking about the South Side.

Here's a little sumpin' from the 4th of July Holiday:

"Early on July 5, the day after the 7-year-old was wounded, a 5-year-old boy was shot in another park on the South Side. He was also taken in critical condition to Christ Medical Center. In all, more than 70 people were shot over the long Fourth of July weekend, 11 of them fatally."

70 people shot!

Chicago niggers don't get the "He could have been my son!" treatment like a tat and hooded Floridian coon.

Read the story and be reminded . . . Chicago has some, if not the nation's toughest, gun laws.

STORY
Two Bloody Marys - at noon - on a work day Smiley_emoticons_hurra3
(10-18-2013, 12:07 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Two Bloody Marys - at noon - on a work day Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

Stir with a pc of celery?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(10-18-2013, 07:28 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(10-18-2013, 12:07 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Two Bloody Marys - at noon - on a work day Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

Stir with a pc of celery?

Yep, and two green olives. 44

I usually fly JetBlue out of SFO and go to the same bar. The bartender that's there almost every time is an old Filipino guy; really nice funny (but slow motion) man.

Today I flew Virgin America for the first time. I think the tender at the bar by my gate was a woman on the way to becoming a man, no name tag. Very Chaz Bono-ish; he or she made a great Bloody Mary.

I was the last one to board the flight after late breakfast, but they hadn't closed the doors yet and I had an aisle seat, so nobody was giving me dirty looks or anything.
I don't like when they put horseradish in the bloody Mary, it makes it taste like cocktail sauce. You would think a bloody Mary would be simple to make, but some people make a great one and others completely fuck it up.
I've had bloody Mary's that were so bad before that I had to send them back, I can't understand how anyone can fuck up tomato juice with vodka. One time I ordered one and it tasted like BBQ sauce, the waitress told me they ran out of mix and made it themselves back in the kitchen and I was the first one to order one. Another time I ordered some restaurants "famous" bloody mary and it wasn't even red, it was pink with little bits of horseradish floating in it, it was fizzy like they put soda water in it and all you could taste was bottled lemon juice. When I told the waitress I couldn't drink it she got all snippy and told me they never had any complaints before. I got pissed and told her to drink one and tell me it doesn't taste like shit.