Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GAME OF THRONES

Who in here watches it?

I searched around to find where I could catch up on it in a marathon manner and I found two complete seasons at my local library. I'll pick them up this coming week. I sure hope it's as interesting as I think it will be. I haven't found anything that premiers on television engaging in a long time.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Its one of the best TV shows I've seen in a looooong time. Its obvious they spent a shitload of dollars on it because it is epic in scale. Lots of characters to keep tabs on as well especially as you get more into it and very graphic in terms of the sex and violence but its worth sticking with because it is a very rewarding viewing experience.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

I'm actually psyched to start watching it. Sex too, huh. Yay! Nothing like a little blood, violence & sex to make things entertaining.
I hate to agree with the English twat but hell yeah, loved it from the first scene!

There are only 3 Seasons, so most probably they got 1&2. Me and Jelly sure got some quirky taste, and it got as addicted.

A must!
You will never get the fucking theme tune out of your head either.

Tah dah ta ta ta tah ta ta dah, poom poom pupu poom poom pupu poom poom pupu poom poom!
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(07-20-2013, 03:29 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: You will never get the fucking theme tune out of your head either.

I had to go look for it when I read that. ^^^^^

Is this it?

I just had to click on it. Damn you CN! If you didn't say anything, it wouldn't be stuck in my head.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Yeah that's it!

It is forever etched on my brain.
Well, at least something. Even so it must be feeling awfully lonely.
Knock! Knock!

Sounds like another corrupt raghead at the door wanting paying Heinrich, better go answer it before he comes back with his minions and beheads you and your family live on the internet.
(07-20-2013, 03:29 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: You will never get the fucking theme tune out of your head either.

Tah dah ta ta ta tah ta ta dah, poom poom pupu poom poom pupu poom poom pupu poom poom!

Yeah I agree its a great show. But I always hear the the theme as this:

Tatas tatas tatas tatas duh, boobs boobs penis boobs boobs penis boobs boobs penis boobs boobs!
That's because you've never gotten laid and you constantly have boobs and penis on your mind because you are AC/DC like most transvestites.

Look what I got!

[Image: IMG_1497_zpsd8121ec1.jpg]

As you can see it says complete season, right? I pop the first disc in and it's not what I expected to see, it should have shown me a Winter scene but I got a prison instead so I started ordering episodes from Amazon, I've seen the first two. They kept my interest & I look forward to watching more.

Whatta bunch of freaks, huh. The Queen is fucking the stepson, the dwarf is fucking everyone, the white/blond brother & sister are more than a little weird. The scenery is gorgeous. The bastard son is a sweetie pie. Right now I'm wondering if the little kid who saw the Queen & stepson fucking will wakeup from his coma & at the very end of episode 2 I turned it off before the father kills the wolf pet. Oh...and the Queens bio son is a goddamn twat.
If you think the brother and sister fucking each other and having inbred kids is fucked up wait till you come across the character of Craster in season 2.

Now he is severely fucked in the head.

I haven't got to the inbred kids yet, she just found out she's pregnant.

I have a question but don't tell me any details, a simple yes or no will suffice. Thanks! -

- the bastard son gifted his young half-sister with a sword before he left, it's a custom sword made specifically for her, is that sword going to play a significant part in a storyline? I love that her Dad has let her keep it & has brought in someone to help refine her skills.

I want to pound the fuck out of the Queen's young son & I'm not even slightly disturbed that I'd like to put a hurtin' on a kid.
You mean Arya Stark?

Does her sword “needle” play a significant role in a storyline? Without giving anything away?

Sort of I guess.

You will never guess where she ends up and what she ends up doing with her life!

I'm going to leave it there.
(07-21-2013, 11:41 AM)Duchess Wrote:
I haven't got to the inbred kids yet, she just found out she's pregnant.
I want to pound the fuck out of the Queen's young son & I'm not even slightly disturbed that I'd like to put a hurtin' on a kid.

You know who Joffreys dad is right?

I was assuming it was the King.

I was wrong! The Queen isn't fucking her step-son, she's fucking her brother!
Yeah.

I am saying nothing more.