Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GAME OF THRONES
(07-21-2013, 12:06 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: You know who Joffreys dad is right?

His uncle is his father. The filthy swine.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yeah I didn't want to spoil for you Duch.

After the first season I read all the books.

Watch Arya and Tyrion.

Craster made made me feel almost physically sick to my stomach he disgusts me.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

I haven't met Craster yet. Another barbarian, huh. I've seen some freaky shit & I've begun to like & dislike characters. I like Jon Snow, I hope I got his name right, I'm still learning all the characters, some are likable & some I'd like to stick a sword through.
You respond well to their characters!

You respond the right way to Cersei and Jamie they are brother and sister and they are fucking !

Learn their names please! As opposed to learning names it makes it easier for fuckwits from australia to say the “short guy” and the “blonde girl” can you keep trap of? and remember all the names?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Oh fuck off, limey, not everyone needs to be a GOT fanboi.. When I first saw the midget, I laughed and thought of you. Then I found out his character was witty, funny and secure in himself; I dissociated you from him immediately.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(07-21-2013, 06:24 PM)crash Wrote: Oh fuck off, limey, not everyone needs to be a GOT fanboi.. When I first saw the midget, I laughed and thought of you. Then I found out his character was witty, funny and secure in himself; I dissociated you from him immediately.

hah
(07-21-2013, 12:01 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: You mean Arya Stark?

Does her sword “needle” play a significant role in a storyline? Without giving anything away?

Sort of I guess.

You will never guess where she ends up and what she ends up doing with her life!

I'm going to leave it there.

She ends up in Ohio as a 10 bucks hooker working the local Walmart parking lot, using her little sword as a kinky side gimmick because she got disilusioned by her brothers mishap, as well as pissed off since she didn't get any Wolf!

She is doing a shitload of Meth in her life to help her get thru her sordid days.

I hope I didn't spoil too much.
(07-21-2013, 06:24 PM)crash Wrote: Oh fuck off, limey, not everyone needs to be a GOT fanboi.. When I first saw the midget, I laughed and thought of you. Then I found out his character was witty, funny and secure in himself; I dissociated you from him immediately.

At least I have the brains to keep track of all the characters names drongo you obviously don't. It has nothing to do with being a fanboy and everything to do with basic memory and intelligence which you obviously lack in spades drongo. “The midget” is A - not a midget but a dwarf and B - his name is Tyrion Lannister. Let's see if your concrete walnut of a brain can absorb and retain these facts shall we fucknut?
(07-21-2013, 05:45 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I haven't met Craster yet. Another barbarian, huh. I've seen some freaky shit & I've begun to like & dislike characters. I like Jon Snow, I hope I got his name right, I'm still learning all the characters, some are likable & some I'd like to stick a sword through.

Craster enters the story at the beginning of series 2 if you think Cersei and Jaimes incest is bad you ain't seen nothing yet.
(07-22-2013, 03:44 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: not a midget but a dwarf

Ahh ok, he's a dwarf. You're the midget. He's still witty, funny and secure in his character. You're not.

Haha!
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Confusing opinions with facts again.

What a tit you are drongo.

I have more wit in my pinky than you.

Har dee har har!

Some of the scenes are hard to watch, more than once I've peeked through my fingers.

I'm worried for Ned Stark. I know they are going to kill him & I keep telling myself it's just a film. I don't think he's ever going to get to see Cat again :(
Try not to get too wrapped up in it otherwise you will find episodes like the red wedding unbearable to watch.

The purple wedding sort of makes up for it but even so.
(07-22-2013, 04:43 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: I have more wit in my pinky than you.

Pffft...Even though it's the only bit of you big enough to hold any. Why the big need to be 'superior' and 'dominate' anyway? It's like a bright red neon sign on your head blinking.....

I'M INSECURE
(07-22-2013, 03:44 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: At least I have the brains to keep track of all the characters names drongo you obviously don't. It has nothing to do with being a fanboy and everything to do with basic memory and intelligence which you obviously lack in spades drongo. “The midget” is A - not a midget but a dwarf and B - his name is Tyrion Lannister. Let's see if your concrete walnut of a brain can absorb and retain these facts shall we fucknut?

Now see, that's where you are mistaken my genetically fucked up friend. If you would keep up to date and not have wasted your life away on that firmly imprinted spot on your Lazy Boy surrounded by darkness and the comforting glow from your TV or PC screen, you would know that the most brilliant minds actually have a problem remembering small, insignificant details simply for the reason they believe they are .... well, small and insignificant.

Unlike some among the general population who could point out the colour of towel that was used by JR Ewing during a certain episode or the amount of pubic hair sported by Paris Hilton during one of her video sessions, many of the more intelligent ones on our Planet simply wouldn't know because they simply don't give a fuck!

There are more important things to keep our minds busy, such as what shape to shave your pubs into or how the bottom of your balls looks like after sitting on a bucket of water paints.

"Everyday I'm Hodorin' ......."
(07-22-2013, 06:14 AM)crash Wrote: Pffft...Even though it's the only bit of you big enough to hold any. Why the big need to be 'superior' and 'dominate' anyway? It's like a bright red neon sign on your head blinking.....

I'M INSECURE

I have no need to dominate or be superior towards a pleb like you.
(07-22-2013, 08:50 AM)Mohammed Wrote: l
Now see, that's where you are mistaken my genetically fucked up friend. If you would keep up to date and not have wasted your life away on that firmly imprinted spot on your Lazy Boy surrounded by darkness and the comforting glow from your TV or PC screen, you would know that the most brilliant minds actually have a problem remembering small, insignificant details simply for the reason they believe they are .... well, small and insignificant.

Unlike some among the general population who could point out the colour of towel that was used by JR Ewing during a certain episode or the amount of pubic hair sported by Paris Hilton during one of her video sessions, many of the more intelligent ones on our Planet simply wouldn't know because they simply don't give a fuck!

There are more important things to keep our minds busy, such as what shape to shave your pubs into or how the bottom of your balls looks like after sitting on a bucket of water paints.

"Everyday I'm Hodorin' ......."

Being able to follow a complex story with a vast array of characters without any effort is a sign of innate intelligence so its little wonder its something that you so obviously lack brainiac.

If you get confused about the storyline and forget the names and relationships between the characters in any future episodes of Games of Thrones let me know thicko, I'm sure I'll be well equipped to point the pulsating pink brussel sprout you call a brain in the right direction.

I would have recommended two of my favourite books to you and drongo but I won't bother now because we have established both of your intellectual levels and neither measure up to the standard required.
(07-22-2013, 08:55 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(07-22-2013, 06:14 AM)crash Wrote: Pffft...Even though it's the only bit of you big enough to hold any. Why the big need to be 'superior' and 'dominate' anyway? It's like a bright red neon sign on your head blinking.....

I'M INSECURE

I have no need to dominate or be superior towards a pleb like you.

Yet you feel the need to remind Clang, the master troll, how superior you are to him in your little fucking essay response in the check in thread. I'm sure he sprayed chicken nuggets all over his screen laughing at you telling him how superior you were to him in every way...every way except trolling idiot midgets on the net.

Yes I said master troll, compared to you anyway, because he has sure given you a lesson in taking the bait and running with it in the last week or so! Haha...even Ramsey can see your shallow insecurity and called you on it!
Clang is the most receptive of all my bitches here, if our little head to heads had been a boxing match the ref would have taken mercy on fatboy and stepped in to stop the bout weeks ago.

And Ramsey? Oh please, she couldn't see her way out of a tunnel in daylight she's that dim.
Hey! Fuck you CN. Leave me out of your pissing contest. I already know my dick is bigger than yours so keep flinging your shit at the other guys monkey.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies