Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GAME OF THRONES
(07-22-2013, 09:51 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Hey! Fuck you CN. Leave me out of your pissing contest. I already know my dick is bigger than yours so keep flinging your shit at the other guys monkey.

If you had been paying attention you would known I'm not the one who brought you up you stoopid cow. As for your dick being bigger than mine? Oh please! Bwhahahaha! Every dog has fleas tis easy enough to scratch.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Fucking hell. I damn near shit when I saw that half grown kid nursing!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-22-2013, 12:34 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(07-22-2013, 09:51 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Hey! Fuck you CN. Leave me out of your pissing contest. I already know my dick is bigger than yours so keep flinging your shit at the other guys monkey.

If you had been paying attention you would known I'm not the one who brought you up you stoopid cow. As for your dick being bigger than mine? Oh please! Bwhahahaha! Every dog has fleas tis easy enough to scratch.

I know it was Clang. I just like yelling at you better. Clang backs down to easy.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(07-22-2013, 01:42 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Clang backs down to easy.

Thats because for all my mom's flaws she at least raised me right to not fight women and that means both physically and verbally. Plus it doesn't help I have a white knight complex and develop schoolboy crushes on the Mock women even though I know the feels will go unrequited.
(07-22-2013, 02:13 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Thats because for all my mom's flaws she at least raised me right to not fight women and that means both physically and verbally. Plus it doesn't help I have a white knight complex and develop schoolboy crushes on the Mock women even though I know the feels will go unrequited.

Do you differentiate between fighting & sparring?

If you see a damsel in distress in here I order you to throw her from the tower. Dramaqueen
(07-22-2013, 02:26 PM)Duchess Wrote: Do you differentiate between fighting & sparring?

No. And if I do somehow argue with a woman all she has to do is cry and I feel guilty and feel like a shithead/asshole. I have no defense against a woman crying.
(07-22-2013, 02:32 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I have no defense against a woman crying.

*SMH* Clang, Clang, Clang. Snap out of it!
(07-22-2013, 02:36 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-22-2013, 02:32 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I have no defense against a woman crying.

*SMH* Clang, Clang, Clang. Snap out of it!

Can't fight the programming is too strong...even if I am right and the woman is wrong...she still wins.

Those heathens killed Ned. Wah. 21
(07-23-2013, 11:55 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Those heathens killed Ned. Wah. 21

They sure did.

Wouldn't you pay a million dollars just to get your hands around Joffreys wretched little neck?!
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(07-23-2013, 12:59 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Wouldn't you pay a million dollars just to get your hands around Joffreys wretched little neck?!

Oh gawd, yes! Right when I think I couldn't possibly dislike him any more than I do he does something even more fucked up than the time before.

When Ned stood in front of God & everyone and confessed to treason (in order to save his daughters) and that little shit said something to the effect of "give me his head" I wanted to murder that little fucker. I got all emotional and stuff like a goddamn nitwit.

As an aside, the little King isn't even interested in acting. I read that when this role is over he's going back to school, he wants to be a professor or some such shit.
(07-22-2013, 02:32 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(07-22-2013, 02:26 PM)Duchess Wrote: Do you differentiate between fighting & sparring?

No. And if I do somehow argue with a woman all she has to do is cry and I feel guilty and feel like a shithead/asshole. I have no defense against a woman crying.

So noted. Tears work on Clang. hah

Any woman worth having will never want a man who can be controlled by tears or be so easily manipulated.
I think we can all agree Clang isn't exactly the man of our dreams.

(07-23-2013, 02:35 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(07-22-2013, 02:32 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

So noted. Tears work on Clang. hah

Fyi, I have to see you visually crying for them to work.

Typing *tears* or *crying* or any sad smilie won't affect me.
(07-23-2013, 02:45 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Any woman worth having will never want a man who can be controlled by tears or be so easily manipulated.

Well, I'm hoping to become a priest so thats probably moot anyway. And it will probably come in handy when I have to console the Church ladies.
(07-23-2013, 01:17 PM)Duchess Wrote: Oh gawd, yes! Right when I think I couldn't possibly dislike him any more than I do he does something even more fucked up than the time before.

When Ned stood in front of God & everyone and confessed to treason (in order to save his daughters) and that little shit said something to the effect of "give me his head" I wanted to murder that little fucker. I got all emotional and stuff like a goddamn nitwit.

As an aside, the little King isn't even interested in acting. I read that when this role is over he's going back to school, he wants to be a professor or some such shit.[/i][/size]

If Ned Starks execution upset you there is more heartbreak to come I'm afraid Duch.

The red wedding episode in the third series will probably have you on a head shrinkers couch its so fucked up.
(07-24-2013, 06:15 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: If Ned Starks execution upset you there is more heartbreak to come I'm afraid Duch.

The red wedding episode in the third series will probably have you on a head shrinkers couch its so fucked up.

I admired him, I thought he was honorable. I wasn't caught completely off guard, I thought it was coming at some point. Now I'm worried about the rest of his family...except for Sansa. hah

I know that the red wedding brings death in a major way. Shocking death. I honestly don't think anything can shock me more than when the soldiers went into the brothel & killed the dead King's bastard baby. I got goosebumps when its mother was shrieking in horror.

I haven't been invested in this kind of entertainment in so long, I wondered if I could even be interested in something like this again but I am and I am experiencing real emotions watching some of it.
Sansa Stark shows that keeping your mouth shut can sometimes pay off in this Game of Thrones.