Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The Royals ~
Or..................C-section padding.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(07-24-2013, 04:05 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Goddamn. They gave him a stuffy, old man name.

What were you expecting? Prince Trayvon Biggy Tupac of Cambridge?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Of course not.

The name sucks! I did hear that it was a popular British name & it is in the family tree. Meh.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
[Image: hoang-tu-6.jpg]
Of all the Royals, Will has always seemed the most down to earth, 'in touch with the people' of them all.

And Kate seems like a smart woman (to go along with her beauty).

I'd love to see Charles waive his right to the throne and skip to Wills.

Don't think that'll happen though.
I think being king too young would fuck Williams head up big time.

Good, then the revolution can begin!
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(08-20-2013, 09:44 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Of all the Royals, Will has always seemed the most down to earth, 'in touch with the people' of them all.

And Kate seems like a smart woman (to go along with her beauty).

I'd love to see Charles waive his right to the throne and skip to Wills.

Don't think that'll happen though.

Charles will never wear the crown and niether will Wills...that old bat is never going to die!

I bet charles wishes her dead multiple times a day.
(08-20-2013, 11:17 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I bet charles wishes her dead multiple times a day.

He's not the only one.

I wish the whole lot of them would DIAF.
(08-20-2013, 12:37 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(08-20-2013, 11:17 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I bet charles wishes her dead multiple times a day.

He's not the only one.

I wish the whole lot of them would DIAF.

When all the old stuffies are gone...including Charles and that beauty he married, I would think things will be better.

Most of the world likes Wills and Harry. Wills is even changing shitty diapers...I bet Charles never changed one diaper, shitty or not.

I saw a small clip on CNN of an interview he gave (yet to be aired) and he spoke about how he & his brother like to be able to do things for themselves if they can, he understands it's not always feasible because of protocol and he gave an example & that was of driving his wife & newborn son home from the hospital. He made me smile when he said he practiced putting the car seat in so he wouldn't screw up in front of the world.
(08-20-2013, 04:00 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I saw a small clip on CNN of an interview he gave (yet to be aired) and he spoke about how he & his brother like to be able to do things for themselves if they can, he understands it's not always feasible because of protocol and he gave an example & that was of driving his wife & newborn son home from the hospital. He made me smile when he said he practiced putting the car seat in so he wouldn't screw up in front of the world.

I still vividly remember bringing each one of my 3 children home from the hospital (and struggling with the car seat that first time).

It is a lasting memory, and I feel bad that he didn't get to do that.
(08-20-2013, 04:38 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I still vividly remember bringing each one of my 3 children home from the hospital (and struggling with the car seat that first time).

Oops. My post was confusing. He DID get to do that for himself.

[Image: 14943_238771.jpg]
(08-20-2013, 04:44 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-20-2013, 04:38 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I still vividly remember bringing each one of my 3 children home from the hospital (and struggling with the car seat that first time).

I'm glad he got to do that.

He's got a lot of Diana's personality in him.

He'll be a good steward for England (and the West in general) for years to come.
(08-20-2013, 03:49 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: When all the old stuffies are gone...including Charles and that beauty he married, I would think things will be better.

Most of the world likes Wills and Harry. Wills is even changing shitty diapers...I bet Charles never changed one diaper, shitty or not.

Charlie boy doesn't even change himself he still has a lichtspittle butler dressing him like a girl dressing up a barbie doll in the morning.

Seriously, the old guard don't even dress themselves.

A pox on them all.
Why does everyone give a shit about these people? "Oh my God look, he's putting the baby's car seat in, what a great man".
(08-20-2013, 04:48 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(08-20-2013, 04:44 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm glad he got to do that.

He's got a lot of Diana's personality in him.

He'll be a good steward for England (and the West in general) for years to come.

I would perhaps tolerate a royal family like they have in the Netherlands or Scandanavia a one which doesn't cost the British taxpayer a penny.

The first photos of the parents and the kid were taken by Kates dad on his own digital camera in his back garden.

At the moment I still favour revolution.
(08-20-2013, 05:02 PM)sally Wrote: Why does everyone give a shit about these people? "Oh my God look, he's putting the baby's car seat in, what a great man".

Tis the American legacy of remembering when the English were your lord and masters and your fascination with tugging your forelock and being seduced by anything British. Love the prince and princess you haven't got any real ones of your own outside of Disney.

You can have them if you want them they can be for sale like London bridge! You know the guy that bought London bridge thought he was buying Tower Bridge? Yeah London Bridge is a none descript flat piece of shit bridge that's why it was sold for a fortune to a gullible yank.

I've got magic beans for sale! PM me! They come fresh from the millenium dome!
(08-20-2013, 05:22 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(08-20-2013, 05:02 PM)sally Wrote: Why does everyone give a shit about these people? "Oh my God look, he's putting the baby's car seat in, what a great man".

Tis the American legacy of remembering when the English were your lord and masters and your fascination with tugging your forelock and being seduced by anything British. Love the prince and princess you haven't got any real ones of your own outside of Disney.

You can have them if you want them they can be for sale like London bridge! You know the guy that bought London bridge thought he was buying Tower Bridge? Yeah London Bridge is a none descript flat piece of shit bridge that's why it was sold for a fortune to a gullible yank.

I've got magic beans for sale! PM me! They come fresh from the millenium dome!

Must you be such a big fucking drama QUEEN in every one of your replies?

We like the newer generation because they seem to be decent and not stuffy like the old crusties.

Harry is picking up where his decent mother left off...cleaning up the land mines. I like their humanitarian efforts to make the world a better place.

It gave me a warm fuzzy feeling when Diana kissed the Aids baby.

I could give a shit less what title they have, or if they have one at all.

Diana never walked around with her nose in the air (unlike her butt fucking ugly husband), and neither do Wills, Harry or Kate.
They are the ugliest fucking family ever, except for Di who was just average and the baby mama.
Harry also thought it was appropriate to attend a fancy dress party in a Nazi uniform and he also thought it was appropriate to jump around a Las Vegas hotel room naked while his friends took pictures then cry foul when they were published in the tabloids.