The Death List
Paul Walker died on Saturday.
Anybody have Frankie Muniz? Dude isn't dead but he's had two strokes in a year. That ain't a good sign for a guy under thirty.
Why are the majority of entertainers Jewish? God damn it, say it's not so Sean Penn.
(11-30-2013, 11:32 PM)nrkerr Wrote: Paul Walker died on Saturday.

Just heard about it - sad news.

Apparently, his friend was driving him from one of his charity events and slammed into a pole or a tree - car burst into flames.

I love road trip movies and horror movies.

Kinda weird; we just watched Joy Ride again on Wednesday night - that's the only Paul Walker movie that I've seen and it's like 10 years old; excellent combo of both genres.

[Image: 220px-Joy_Ride_Poster.jpg]

RIP.
He was a shitty actor but it sucks he died on his way to doing charity work.

Quote:'Fast & Furious' star dies in car crash

Nov. 30, 2013, 10:23 PM EST

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Paul Walker, the star of the "Fast and Furious" movie series, died Saturday in a car crash that killed one other person north of Los Angeles, his publicist said. He was 40.

Walker died Saturday afternoon, Ame Van Iden told The Associated Press.

A statement on the actor's Facebook page said he was a passenger in a friend's car, and that Walker was in the area to attend a charity event for his organization Reach Out Worldwide.

"We ... are stunned and saddened beyond belief by this news," the statement said.

The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department said that deputies found a car engulfed in flames when they responded to a report of a collision in the community of Valencia. Two people who were found in the car were pronounced dead at the scene.

The Santa Clarita Signal reports a red Porsche crashed into a light pole and tree and burst into flames.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Funny...I can't find it now, but the early version I saw said it was his porsche and he was "taking friends for spins in it". It was during one of those that the accident happened, according to that story. Mistaken early reporting? Or "adjustment" to the official version? Wonder why? And I don't see the friend's name mentioned anywhere.
Who's next?

It always happens in threes, they say.

This Thanksgiving break has already seen two. Paul Walker, and Elwood before him.

Ellwood died on Thanksgiving Day, at the age of 8 years old. Despite being crowned the ugliest dog alive, the toothless Chinese Crested + Chihuahua mix was affectionate and well-loved by many.

[Image: 130621132819-06-ugly-dog-contest-story-top.jpg]
RIP Ellwood

Ellwood was the subject of books designed to help children focus on what's on the inside.

He was truly unique, though that obviously didn't stop Miley Cyrus from copying his hair color/style and signature tongue-hang as part of her image transformation earlier this year.

Blatant rip off, IMO, but Ellwood never dogged her for it. He was a class act.
hah Well that cheered me up!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Here's what is left of the Porsche -

[Image: Paul_Walker_thmni_1670747g.jpg]

His friend who died with him is a former race car driver. Here they are together -

[Image: article-2516303-19C1DE2500000578-184_472x565.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Someone was going very, very fast.
And furious ba dum tush!
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(12-01-2013, 08:40 AM)Donovan Wrote: Mistaken early reporting? Or "adjustment" to the official version? Wonder why? And I don't see the friend's name mentioned anywhere.

Not more conspiracy bollocks you paranoid retard.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(12-01-2013, 12:10 AM)sally Wrote: Why are the majority of entertainers Jewish?

Zionist occupied government.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
It really fucks me why this has almost completely filled the news for two days. It's not like the guy was close to uncovering a cure for cancer or the F&F series were any kind if epic movies for the ages.

It also seems like they're trying too hard in the press to remind everyone that he was the passenger and that he was such a good guy and on his way to a charity event. The driver's name was only just released here tonight and you pretty much had to go searching for it. And it seems that release was only prompted by some cynical social media pushes.

Seems like someone is trying to pick up the clean end of a turd to me..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Exactly. Like they're going out of their way to avoid mentioning that the extremely fast vehicle was wrapped around a pole and engulfed in flames. Wasn't it in a residential neighborhood?
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
I don't think there's any conspiracy in play here. Just caution.

Any time a celebrity dies it hits the news. Usually, it takes a couple of days before the details are released because they're simply being investigated. Even when a drug overdose is pretty obvious, everything is "speculative" until it's confirmed. Often, the names of those present aren't released immediately either.

Took a few days, for example, for Gandolfini's cause of death to be confirmed as a heart attack and a bit longer before it was confirmed that his teen-aged son was with him at the hotel and found him dead.

Paul Walker's 15-year-old daughter attended what now seems to have been a charity racing event with him. She was on the scene, that's confirmed. He took off with his friend and the owner of the auto-shop/event site, Roger Rodas (Walker was co-owner). Rodas's 8-year-old son was also on the scene.

Walker and Rodas were speeding when they crashed and the car burst into flames. Their kids heard it and Rodas's son reportedly jumped a fence to get to his dad.

That car is mangled beyond belief. I don't know if investigators would have been able to tell who was behind the wheel until they interviewed witnesses to the pair taking off (they say it was Rodas).

Anyway, there are two kids involved here. And, life insurance criteria and payouts to consider. If Walker's appearance at the event was in any way in promotion of his next F&F release, he might be covered by their policy too. Who was driving and how it affects their families (and coverage) is serious stuff for investigators and investors.

Makes sense, to me, that details wouldn't be officially released until they were confirmed, especially considering that the pair was speeding - they essentially died while the driver was in the commission of a misdemeanor crime.

Walker wasn't a drama hag and pretty much avoided the spotlight when he wasn't working. He stayed outta trouble and did charity work quietly. I'm way more interested in reading about what happened to him than I am about what Kanye and Kim did this weekend - that's for sure.
I didn't say conspiracy the midget did. I just thought they were being uncharacteristically coy for Hollywood press which usually translates to someone having gotten paid.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(12-02-2013, 12:05 PM)Donovan Wrote: I didn't say conspiracy the midget did. I just thought they were being uncharacteristically coy for Hollywood press which usually translates to someone having gotten paid.

My post wasn't in response to yours - was still typing it when you posted above me.

I've seen quite a few "conspiracy" comments to the news stories, though very few of the people making comments would think any more or less of Walker whether he was the passenger or driver - from what I've read. It wouldn't matter to me either.

Of course, I don't know for sure what's going on with the story, but feel terribly for the two kids who were on the scene when their dads died like that.

It'll all come out, IMO. Lots of witnesses present, along with cops and emergency workers on the scene almost immediately.
You guys are playing dead pool minus the cash:

A dead pool, also known as a death pool, death watch, dead cert, ghoul pool or Guess Who's Dead (GWD) is a game of prediction which involves guessing when someone will die. Sometimes it is a bet where money is involved.[1] The combination of dead or death, and betting pool, refers to such a gambling arrangement.[clarification needed]

An example of the concept is where a list of celebrities is decided upon, and the names are placed into individual sealed envelopes. Each player picks a sealed envelope and writes their name on the outside of it. Each week, each player pays a small amount of money. When one of the celebrities on the list dies, the envelopes are handed out and opened, the player who has the envelope with the name of the dead celebrity wins all of the accumulated cash.
You don't miss much, Funkay.