Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Chinese chicken thawing technique.
(12-12-2013, 02:12 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(12-12-2013, 01:21 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Well they have 3 other successful sons so there is that.

So the fact you have 3 successful siblings makes you think you can sleepwalk through life like a morbidly obese sloth?
yes. Who else is gonna care for my elderly parents? Certainly not them. They're too busy being CN clones.
(12-12-2013, 05:25 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Who else is gonna care for my elderly parents?

Trained professionals as opposed to 2 lazy fat fuckers who can't be bothered despite leeching off them for years.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Aww, c'mon! If you were old & infirm wouldn't you want to stay in your own home and be cared for by those that love you?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-14-2013, 12:16 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(12-12-2013, 05:25 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Who else is gonna care for my elderly parents?

Trained professionals as opposed to 2 lazy fat fuckers who can't be bothered despite leeching off them for years.
yeah right. My mom doesn't like having the visiting nurses, and having to go to rehab and physical therapy when she lands in the hospital. Besides you gave me shit when you assumed incorrectly that I wanted to toss them in a nursing home, are you now saying that is what I should do?
(12-14-2013, 12:23 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Aww, c'mon! If you were old & infirm wouldn't you want to stay in your own home and be cared for by those that love you?

Would I want my daughter or other family putting their lives on hold to look after me? No I wouldn't, they've got a careers and lives of their own to live none of them are worthless lazy fat fuckers like clang. When I get old and can't cope I'll sell the house and give my family the money and happily go into a decent home where they can come and visit me. They can drag me out my cupboard for Christmas and birthdays.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(12-14-2013, 12:41 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: yeah right. My mom doesn't like having the visiting nurses, and having to go to rehab and physical therapy when she lands in the hospital. Besides you gave me shit when you assumed incorrectly that I wanted to toss them in a nursing home, are you now saying that is what I should do?

If I had two sons like you and your brother I would expect you to wipe my arse and change my old mans diaper because you are both massive disappoints and do fuck all else anyway! No I wouldn't go into a home so you can sit on your fat lazy arses all day, cut all my food into bitesize chunks and apply cream to my piles daily as well you lazy little fat fucker of a son! At least your other brothers went and made something of their lives you two can stay here and clean up my shit its all you are good for!
(12-14-2013, 01:11 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: They can drag me out my cupboard for Christmas and birthdays.

hah You boob.

I think in Clang's particular instance this is something that might work very well for everyone involved as long as he made sure he was still living his life and by that I mean nights out & time spent with friends.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Which is what the current arrangement is. I go out occasionally to movies and such with my brother and friends. I could tell you about every outing I go on/chore i perform but I'd hate to destroy my lazy reputation. I play the good guy IRL, so why not play the villain/the hated online?
(12-14-2013, 02:48 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I play the good guy IRL, so why not play the villain/the hated online?

So do you admit the whole “fat lazy worthless cunt” thing is just an act and you are “playing” the villain as I have long suspected?
For the most part yes. I am fat. And I am lazy but not as lazy as I seem. And I'm not worthless.
(12-15-2013, 03:47 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I'm not worthless.

You should tattoo that on the inside of your eyelids.

And as for your laziness? We of course must take into account your sterling efforts in the field of lawn mowing.
As my mom always tells me: I had a full time job and tool 29 credits a semester. To which I always reply: Yeah but look at all the health problems it led to later in life.
(12-15-2013, 03:47 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: For the most part yes. I am fat. And I am lazy but not as lazy as I seem. And I'm not worthless.

You probably don't live at home. You have a good job. Plenty of money. A nice ride. You've been yanking our chains all along.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I live at home, but I do have a nice ride, a Toyota Yaris which mom is currently paying for.

As for chain yanking, the only chain I yank is my own.Smiley_emoticons_wink
(12-15-2013, 08:56 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I live at home, but I do have a nice ride, a Toyota Yaris which mom is currently paying for. And the only money I have is the 20 dollars in emergency money mom occasionally gives me. And food stamps.

As for chain yanking, the only chain I yank is my own.Smiley_emoticons_wink
But Clang.......would you eat the chicken if you were just coming out of the desert after 40 days?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-15-2013, 09:26 PM)Maggot Wrote: But Clang.......would you eat the chicken if you were just coming out of the desert after 40 days?

No I'd be eating a big bowl of ice cream and other frozen treats after spending 40 days in the desert. Dessert after deserting the desert.
(12-15-2013, 08:58 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I live at home, but I do have a nice ride, a Toyota Yaris which mom is currently paying for. And the only money I have is the 20 dollars in emergency money mom occasionally gives me. And food stamps.

I think most of us have already picked up on your “I am a worthless loser” theme.
(12-15-2013, 08:56 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: but I do have a nice ride, a Toyota Yaris which mom is currently paying for.

You are pimpin, home slice.
Lol, thanks. I'm even lazy when it comes to car shopping. My second oldest brother had a Yaris so I bought the same. Except his was red and mine is blue.