Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Chinese chicken thawing technique.
(12-16-2013, 01:53 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: My second oldest brother had a Yaris so my mother bought me the same.

Edited to reflect reality.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I don't even think I'd attempt to get my height in a Yaris. I'm pretty sure I don't bend that much these days. I think the only time I'd be seen in a Yaris would be on Gran Turismo.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(12-16-2013, 03:17 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(12-16-2013, 01:53 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: My second oldest brother had a Yaris so my mother bought me the same.

Edited to reflect reality.
I had a job when I bought the Yaris. I made payments on the yaris back then. She's only payments on it the last 2-3 years.
(12-16-2013, 05:36 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I had a job when I bought the Yaris. I made payments on the yaris back then. She's only payments on it the last 2-3 years.

You say “I made the payments on my car when I bought it” like you expect a fucking pat on the back for doing so! You are 40 and your elderly mother is making the payments on your car and no doubt putting gas in the tank as well! I hope you ferry her around like a fucking chauffeur thats the least she deserves.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I'm done with this thread now the same way I am done with constant flaming. Its boring flaming the same people with the same shit over and over again.

4 pages of clang saying “I'm not worthless” then me saying “yes you are and here's why!”

I wash my hands in strong antibacterial anticlang handwash.
(12-17-2013, 02:59 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: I'm done with this thread now the same way I am done with constant flaming. Its boring flaming the same people with the same shit over and over again.
hallelujah! It's a Christmas miracle! The midget Grinch might have a tiny heart after all.
I love the original Grinch (the cartoon version, haven't seen the Jim Carrey movie).

And, he's no race-baiting political pawn like that trouble-making Santa Claus!

The Grinch is green here; he's green there; he's green everywhere.

Plus, he could pull off any ethnicity and is untethered to any saint or religious figure.

He also belts out the best flame song ever:

Long live the Grinch!!
(12-17-2013, 04:29 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Long live the Grinch!!

Yeah! I like all those holiday shows from my childhood, this one ^^^^, the Charlie Brown one, Frosty, etc. I'm a goddamn cornball about this stuff at Christmas.

Jim Carrey's version of the Grinch is brilliant, actually all the characters are very well done.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-17-2013, 04:01 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: hallelujah! It's a Christmas miracle! The midget Grinch might have a tiny heart after all.

I am done with this thread I'm not done with you not by a long shot stay puft.

I am also done with flaming but he's the rub, I don't flame you I genuinely think you a fat lazy worthless waste of carbon and I will continue to remind you of that every day.

You are deluded you think I am a Grinch just because I slam you?! I'm performing a public service.
(12-17-2013, 04:40 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: I am also done with flaming but he's the rub, I don't flame you I genuinely think you a fat lazy worthless waste of carbon and I will continue to remind you of that every day.

You are deluded you think I am a Grinch just because I slam you?! I'm performing a public service.

Well, I don't see you as a public service provider or a Grinch, but you inspired me anyway. I'm soliciting bets on how long your retirement from flaming will hold up, CN.

If you're serious about abstaining, good luck. If not, so far all I have to win is stuff that I stole from recent threads and tossed into the pot myself. Cheapskates around here! Smiley_emoticons_wink

Anyway, your flaming posts are sometimes pretty funny, and your serious posts are good too. Either way, or both, I'm glad you're here.

Oh, and while I see you more as you see yourself - a self-professed flamer for years, hurling personal insults at forum posters and Facebook users alike - your friend aussie instead contends that you are essentially an abused "victim" of large groups - an underdog using humor to defend yourself against the tyranny.

If she knows you better than you know yourself and that's true, please accept my deepest apologies for any emotional trauma that I may have brought upon you by personally mocking you as a retort to a personal mock or flame from you, or just because the opportunity presented itself. I'm not a professional, so the fragility of your foundation may have escaped me when I just assumed the banter was all in fun.

Aussie says he's an abused victim? Hahahaha. Aussie, I'm going to beat your ass.
(12-18-2013, 04:23 PM)Duchess Wrote: Aussie says he's an abused victim?

Yeah, in a nutshell.

CN is singled out and abused/bombarded daily, via targeted nasty attacks levied against him by large groups. So says aussie. Sarcastic

It was news to me.

Meh, maybe CN can still speak for himself.
(12-18-2013, 04:34 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(12-18-2013, 04:23 PM)Duchess Wrote: Aussie says he's an abused victim?

Yeah, in a nutshell.

CN is singled out and abused/bombarded daily, via targeted nasty attacks levied against him by large groups. So says aussie. Sarcastic

It was news to me.

Meh, maybe CN can still speak for himself.

It IS an unusual alliance that has spawned from the original seeds of disdain.

CN mocked Aussie for quite awhile (normally about her Republican Irish heritage), and Aussie did not care for it.

Oh well, obviously someday CN and Clang will be the best of buds.
(12-18-2013, 04:59 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Oh well, obviously someday CN and Clang will be the best of buds.
when pigs fly and hell freezes over.
(12-18-2013, 04:23 PM)Duchess Wrote: Aussie says he's an abused victim? Hahahaha. Aussie, I'm going to beat your ass.

I love giving it to them, hey it keeps the threads active.

He is no more abused than I am the author of cookbooks.
(12-09-2013, 02:27 PM)Maggot Wrote: yum-yum

The Florida Department of Business and Professional Investigation were sent out again, the restaurant received another violation for improper thawing, but the chicken apparently had been served.

From the restaurants to the supermarkets, more appetizing chicken news was released today:

Consumer Reports' findings, published on Thursday, underscore the potential danger to Americans posed by an apparently high rate of antibiotic-resistant bacteria in the poultry aisle. Microbes ("super bugs") that can resist multiple drugs lurked in about half of the more than 300 samples of raw chicken breasts tested by the consumer organization. Nearly all the chicken, regardless of brand or label, harbored at least one of six potentially harmful bacteria including E. coli and salmonella.

Overprescribing antibiotics to humans undoubtedly plays a role in the rising resistance of microbes. Cattle, swine, chickens and other livestock, however, receive the majority of the nation's antibiotics -- less often for the treatment of an animal's illness than to speed its growth or to prevent disease, which can be readily spread among industrially raised livestock kept in squalor.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/19...69575.html
(12-19-2013, 06:49 AM)Duchess Wrote: He is no more abused than I am the author of cookbooks.

How's that book coming along?

I just finished a chapter on potatoes in a box.
(12-24-2013, 07:17 AM)Duchess Wrote: I just finished a chapter on potatoes in a box.

I've heard enough....rush me an advanced copy.