Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
THE PERVERT THREAD
Wretched man. Jesus Christ.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Every time I think the world can't shock the shit out of me anymore, it comes back with a big Fuck you! cop this.. but why fuck a dog? I mean the guy had a girlfriend, it's not like he was sexually starved, you would assume..

The other day, a guy over here beat his son to death with a cricket bat, at training, in front of a bunch of other kids. His own fucking 12 year old son. I just can't fathom that..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Holy crap. That's some fucked up shit right there. Those kids are going to be traumatized for life.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(02-15-2014, 05:11 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: [Image: n-STAFFORDSHIRE-BULL-TERRIER-large.jpg]
A Staffordshire Bull Terrier (not the same one who was the victim in this case)

Bitch was asking for it...

JK, that is Most fucked up...Hang his ass, how the hell do you propose to rehab a sic fuk like that?
(02-15-2014, 11:35 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote:
(02-15-2014, 05:11 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: [Image: n-STAFFORDSHIRE-BULL-TERRIER-large.jpg]

Bitch was asking for it...

hah Hey, not her fault!!! She was probably in heat, asshole.
(02-15-2014, 09:49 PM)Duchess Wrote: Wretched man. Jesus Christ.

I can't unread that! So sick.

People do all kinds of sick, depraved things to animals. I want them all to die.
People who do that stuff bring a curse on themselves. It's in the Bible.

People are fucked up, Aussie. There is at least one man out there who will hump a discarded sofa alongside the road. Women will let dogs lick them and a man will fuck the same dog. It's revolting.
I don't need to read a bible to know cruelty to animals is wrong its common sense.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(02-17-2014, 06:30 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: I don't need to read a bible to know cruelty to animals is wrong its common sense.

I guess my point is not to come from a perspective of siding with Pat Robertson on the issue, it's more from a perspective of the Bible being a spiritual book and there are spiritual laws that bring about curses. That is one of them. But yes, it is also common sense. It doesn't help having a curse over your life and I have no doubt that you would feel it if it was on you.
I don't believe in curses either.

Tis rhubarb.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Just because you don't believe in it doesn't mean that shit isn't real.
(02-15-2014, 05:11 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Happy Valentines Day! Ummm...I only cheated on you with that bitch once!

[Image: n-STAFFORDSHIRE-BULL-TERRIER-large.jpg]

A girl was looking through her 19-year-old boyfriend's old phone for some photos when she spotted the sick footage of him having full intercourse with her dog. (HOTD: damn, that would be one weird surprise finding.)

She gave police the phone video and her boyfriend, Wayne Bryson, was arrested the same day. In interview, he was unable to given any reason for his actions but told officers he only had sex with the animal once.

On Wednesday, Bryson appeared at Skegness Magistrates Court where he admitted having sex with the dog and another charge of possessing 315 grammes of cannabis. Magistrates granted Bryson, from Louth, Lincs., bail on the condition he is never alone with any animal until his sentencing on March 5.

The maximum sentence for the offence is two years imprisonment.

Giving us Brits a great name there, you fucking freak.

Mind you people in Wales have been poking sheep on the way home from the pub for a long long time.
Ahh, you Know them Sheep Lie though
(02-17-2014, 06:30 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Just because you don't believe in it doesn't mean that shit isn't real.

Hey CN, I just wanted to explain something regarding this remark. I am not arrogant enough to say that it is 100% real. What I mean is, I believe it.

The thing is when I hear Pastors or Mullahs or anybody say that they have the ONLY way, and their truth is the truth they lose me. Because I really believe NO ONE has all the answers. Maybe you are right, maybe I am right, maybe it's a bit of both. We really don't know. That's where I am coming from.

If it's not true and I believe it, does not make it real, same way if it is real and you don't believe it, does not make it not real. Clear as mud?
(02-21-2014, 10:23 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Ahh, you Know them Sheep Lie though

Hey Six, let's not be arrogant here.

Just because you don’t believe the sheep, doesn’t mean that shit isn’t real.

Just because I believe the sheep, doesn’t mean that shit is real.

If you don’t believe it’s real, but it is real, is it really real, considering beliefs are personal?

I mean like, maybe the sheep fuckers will be cursed, per the Bible.

Maybe they won’t. Maybe they’ll only be half-hexed so that we and the Bible can each be a little bit right.

Maybe Little Bo Peep has better control of her flock than she lets on; maybe she knows exactly what her wayward sheep are up to.

Maybe that English dog fucker will pull the wool over everyone’s eyes, don a sheepish grin, and go on the lamb in Wales.

Maybe...
(02-22-2014, 09:44 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:

you're trolling..............really badly.
(02-22-2014, 06:11 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(02-22-2014, 09:44 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:

you're trolling..............really badly.

Nah. I was mocking your really deep philosophical post on the "maybes" of cursed spirituality. "Maybe it's true. Maybe it's not. Maybe it's true and it's also not. I could be right. You could be right. We could both be right."

hah Funny stuff.

Maybe "spirituality" is within each person's spirit - there's a thought. Perhaps it's personal and if you believe it, it's true for you. If somebody else doesn't believe it, it's not true for them. No one has to be right or wrong or meet in the middle. Just a crazy thought.
Sometimes I feel nothing, like I am air punching and if there is a God he is far far far away and doesn't get me. I have to admit those moments are few and far between.