Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BITCHFLAKES, TIS FRIDAY
I didn't really make that sound right, I know. But I knew what I meant..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
I didn't think you meant anything derogatory, crash. Well, aside from advising me to essentially become a prostitute, I mean. Smiley_emoticons_wink

All relationships involve give and take and exchange; I think I know what you meant. Figured maybe I came across as implying that nobody who lives or stays over here regularly contributes. They do -- some projects are just too big and require more time/expertise than I'd expect of them.

Anyway, ran up to Lowes today and got a new latch for the sunscreen window and dimmer bulbs for the kitchen and office. Then, ducked into the Smart and Final next door and got some jumbo prawns -- a couple of people are gonna be working for their food here tomorrow night! Or, I'm gonna be working in the kitchen in exchange for their help. Or, both. Or, something like that.
*facepalm*

Let's start this again..

Hi, I'm crash, I live in Australia..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Hi, crash.

I had you pegged for a Mars resident.

Love,

HOTD from Venus

Hallelujah. Tis Friday afternoon & the week from Hell is officially over. Glass of wine? Doobie?

I'm looking forward to using the power washer tomorrow. That's right, bitches, one of the highlights of my week, power washing! Doesn't that sound exciting? Uh huh.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
What are you going to be washing?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

A deck in my side yard.

Sounds nice.

What it was, was way too much information so I edited it out.
Roto-Ruter thats the name wash away your troubles down the drain. ugg.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I'm headed to the bar to listen to my favorite band and get my drunk on tonight. That makes twice this month...maybe I am turning into a lush.Sarcastic

I might even come in here at 3 in the morning and make a fool of myself.
(05-02-2014, 03:33 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I might even come in here at 3 in the morning and make a fool of myself.

You're such a good lil' Mocker. Smiley_emoticons_bussi

Show 'em how it's done.

Drunk posting, that is.
(05-02-2014, 03:33 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I'm headed to the bar to listen to my favorite band and get my drunk on tonight. That makes twice this month...maybe I am turning into a lush.Sarcastic

I might even come in here at 3 in the morning and make a fool of myself.

I'm waiting !
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
She's all talk.
(05-03-2014, 02:00 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: She's all talk.

Try as I might...I just can't think of anything foolish like you do. Give me some pointers on how to act stupid when your drunk on Mock.

On a different note...I guess my name is now Jean. At least that's what i told the old geezer that was hitting on me. (It wasn't a lie...my middle name is Jean) that's what I get...old geezers or 20 somethings. no one my age. I like to think that next time I'll take on the 20 something, but my sons are 25 and 26...that would be too weird. I bet I could rock their fucking world though...

There's only one way, there's only one way to rooockkk. LOVE THE RED ROCKER!!! That's the last song I heard before I left and now it's stuck in my head.

So now I've smoked some purple and i'm stoned and drunk. I could spill some dirty laundry that would spin your heads, but alas...unlike Ausssie, I know my limits and haven't crossed that line. one more jagerbomb and I would have told you my whole sob story of the last 30 years. hah

I realize i'm not quire as good of a drunk mocker as aussie, but this is the best i have and now i'm ready to pass out.

P.S...I thought about posting a mid section/genital area photo in my red and black lacy boy-short panties, like crash did in his boxer/briefs of his junk, but again...one more jagerbomb...

goodnight and fuck off...all of you
(05-03-2014, 03:55 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I thought about posting a mid section/genital area photo in my red and black lacy boy-short panties

Aww, c'mon! Tease!
(05-03-2014, 04:24 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-03-2014, 03:55 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I thought about posting a mid section/genital area photo in my red and black lacy boy-short panties

Aww, c'mon! Tease!

It's too late now. I have my ratty sweats and holey t-shirt on. I'm wide awake again.
(05-03-2014, 03:55 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I realize i'm not quire as good of a drunk mocker as aussie, but this is the best i have and now i'm ready to pass out.

You mightn't have nailed Loosey Loo, but it didn't look like a. As impression of Ramsey..
PPPPFFFFTTTT