Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BITCHFLAKES, TIS FRIDAY
I would take you out FAQU and get stoned, ride fast, and light fires, then drop you off at 3am. No fucky sucky though I get enough of that @ home, but you may lose your socks at some point and wake up with no bra. Smiley_emoticons_hurra3
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(05-03-2014, 09:16 PM)Maggot Wrote: I would take you out FAQU and get stoned, ride fast, and light fires, then drop you off at 3am. No fucky sucky though I get enough of that @ home, but you may lose your socks at some point and wake up with no bra. Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

Sounds good. No fucky sucky is fine with me. I always wake up with no bra on so that wouldn't be a surprise. I'm looking forward to how I'm going to lose my socks though.

I want to come too! I'll sit in the back, no problem

Smiley-rolling-joint
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-04-2014, 06:40 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I want to come too! I'll sit in the back, no problem

Smiley-rolling-joint

ROAD TRIP!!! Who can we pick up along the way?
(05-03-2014, 11:32 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Sounds good. No fucky sucky is fine with me. I always wake up with no bra on so that wouldn't be a surprise. I'm looking forward to how I'm going to lose my socks though.

I bet he could knock 'em off you.

Did you see Sammy Hagar live the other night?

He's fun. I wish I had "Red" on album; never picked that one up. I listened to it a lot on 8-track a few years after it first came out though -- that might have been the last used 8-track that I ever bought before moving to the high-tech world of cassette tapes.
(05-04-2014, 10:23 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(05-03-2014, 11:32 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Sounds good. No fucky sucky is fine with me. I always wake up with no bra on so that wouldn't be a surprise. I'm looking forward to how I'm going to lose my socks though.

I bet he could knock 'em off you.

Did you see Sammy Hagar live the other night?

He's fun. I wish I had "Red" on album; never picked that one up. I listened to it a lot on 8-track a few years after it first came out though -- that might have been the last used 8-track that I ever bought before moving to the high-tech world of cassette tapes.

No. It was an 80's cover band. The best I've ever heard for a cover band.

I know I've talked about my local rock station going to Jamaica every Feb for Bob Marleys b-day bash. They also go to Cabo every year in Oct to party at Sammys bar and celebrate his b-day. I want to go with them some day but I can never make my vacation days last that long.

I have seen Sammy in concert before he joined VH, and also with VH. Love him.
I hope you get to see Sammy in Cabo soon, FAHQTOO.

Maybe you, Duchess, Mags, sally and the rest of the Mock cross-country road-trippers could make Cabo your final destination?

It's only a couple hours flight for me, Tiki, user... We could drag ourselves outta the Giggling Marlin and meet you across the street at the Cantina for the birthday show when you roll the party van into town.

You all would need a lot of time off work for the very long drive and the longer recovery time, though -- so really just a day dream, I guess. Might be dangerous; would definitely be fun.
(05-04-2014, 03:05 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I hope you get to see Sammy in Cabo soon, FAHQTOO.

Maybe you, Duchess, Mags, sally and the rest of the Mock cross-country road-trippers could make Cabo your final destination?

It's only a couple hours flight for me, Tiki, user... We could drag ourselves outta the Giggling Marlin and meet you across the street at the Cantina for the birthday show when you roll the party van into town.

You all would need a lot of time off work for the very long drive and the longer recovery time, though -- so really just a day dream, I guess. Might be dangerous; would definitely be fun.

That's waaayyyy to much driving. We'll have to club Duchess over the head and throw her on a plane. It's about a 3 hour flight...she'll be out till we land.
Did F2 have a hangover?
(05-04-2014, 05:45 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: We'll have to club Duchess over the head and throw her on a plane. It's about a 3 hour flight...she'll be out till we land.

Me & B A Baracus. 39
(05-04-2014, 06:41 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Did F2 have a hangover?

Nope...another thing I'm better at than you, crazy lady.
(05-04-2014, 07:09 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-04-2014, 05:45 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: We'll have to club Duchess over the head and throw her on a plane. It's about a 3 hour flight...she'll be out till we land.

Me & B A Baracus. 39

hah

I'm not that thrilled with getting on a plane after my last flight, but I'll take one for the team to go party with Sammy.

I think about flying at least once a month. I can see there being a time when my desire to be somewhere could probably override my fear. Desire & drugs. Yup.
(05-05-2014, 07:25 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I think about flying at least once a month. I can see there being a time when my desire to be somewhere could probably override my fear. Desire & drugs. Yup.

I'll be getting some Valium for my next flight, no doubt about it!!
Jesus wept.. It's just like a bus with wings these days. Complete with smelly bogans and screaming kids. You're more likely to die in bed of a heart attack laughing at MS's latest story.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(05-05-2014, 07:03 PM)crash Wrote: Jesus wept.. It's just like a bus with wings these days. Complete with smelly bogans and screaming kids. You're more likely to die in bed of a heart attack laughing at MS's latest story.

Speak for yourself...on my last flight I almost lost my shit, literally and physically...hah You're probably right about your last sentence though.

Sorry Duchess...more poop. Run1
(05-05-2014, 07:03 PM)crash Wrote: Jesus wept.. It's just like a bus with wings these days. Complete with smelly bogans and screaming kids. You're more likely to die in bed of a heart attack laughing at MS's latest story.

When I'm uncomfortable with someone's driving I say, pull the fuck over, I'll drive. I can't do that up there.

I took a xanax I think it was, when a hurricane was coming, it was fantastic, I was as relaxed as I've ever been.
How are you going to know you're uncomfortable with their flying? You hardly feel them move these days..

Anyway, whatever, I don't like eating cucumber. I like it even less when people try to force it down my throat. Enjoy you're driving.. Smiley_emoticons_smile
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

Friday! FRIDAY! 19

If wishes were horses...
I am ready for it.
GFs BD is this weekend so a fancy dinner at favorite french place in Mizner Park sat evening.
Saturday morning got to move all the blacksmithing stuff from the temp shed to our new perm home out at the boy scout camp
Hopefully by sprinkler contractor can get to me today and get the new suction line installed.
And maybe Sunday I can get a lit time for me to maybe get my new quad copter finished.