Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
WE DID BIZ WTH THE TALIBAN
What did it apply to then? It looked like a direct response to my statement. You think it's important to be honorable with kidnappers. What were you refering to if I'm mistaken?
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

I was responding to you suggesting we renege on a deal and then shout out suckers.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
If you weren't kidding, then you were serious about thinking we should negotiate a deal, have the other side keep its end of the bargain, and then renege on our commitments and fuck over an ally in the process? That's the comment I was addressing and what you said -- it had nothing to do with future oil channels and breaking our dependence on Middle Eastern imports.

I think the thought process around your original comment is incredibly juvenile and short-sighted -- what you would have liked to see the US do would have hurt us a whole lot more in global relations than those 5 Taliban prisoners are worth, IMO.

And, I do believe that such a pussy move would jeopardize relations with our allies -- it would demonstrate on the global stage a complete lack of integrity, which I think would/should cause other world leaders major concern in terms of future US engagements (not to mention that such a move would quite likely provoke more terrorist outbreaks and re-invigorate Taliban support).

Sorry for presuming that you were kidding, Kid. I shouldn't have presumed that -- I guess I should have just hoped that you were kidding.

But, hey, neither of us is calling the shots on this shit, so...
Qatar we're talking here sweetheart....really...tell me why we need them as an ally? To negotiate further hostage exchanges? Or...is it oil related? W/O our insatiable demand for oil from the middle east, can you give me one good reason as to why we'd give a rats ass about that area of the world? This country needs to start looking after it's own, simple as that.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

(06-01-2014, 12:00 PM)thekid65 Wrote: Qatar we're talking here sweetheart....really...tell me why we need them as an ally? To negotiate further hostage exchanges? Or...is it oil related? W/O our insatiable demand for oil from the middle east, can you give me one good reason as to why we'd give a rats ass about that area of the world? This country needs to start looking after it's own, simple as that.

I don't think you understand the value of strategic alliances, honestly. That's not a put-down, just an observation. Or, maybe you just don't see the value in having positive relations with countries based on some shared ideology and trust; countries located in the large section of the world that widely opposes western ideology and distrusts western leaders. A region which has already produced fighters who came into our country and killed thousands of innocent civilians.

I think you should read up a little on Qatar and our alliance with its leadership and peoples -- even if you only checked it out in terms of the current Syrian mess/crisis -- if you're really interested in Qatar's value to the US.

Integrity matters, especially in regards to negotiations that mean life or death, and freedom or detainment. It seems silly to suggest otherwise, to me.

Take it down to a micro scale; same concepts involved. If you and I make a deal, you get what you want then flip me off and fuck me over, do you not think that would cause others at Mock who witnessed your pussy move to pause before considering making a deal with you? I think it would.
(06-01-2014, 10:03 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-01-2014, 10:01 AM)thekid65 Wrote: You're a woman, not being logical is in your nature Smiley_emoticons_razz
I want to nail you
Look at the bright side Kid.

As for dealing with Taliban, I can't believe they did the deal in the first place. America has a policy of not negotiating with terrorists... unless it's our allies doing the negotiating? Seems like kind of a blurred line.

Did the deal include moving prisoners from gitmo to the ally to stay in prison or to be freed? Honestly I don't care where they'd be locked up as long as they're not giving them freedom. If that's the case, 3-1 is a terrible trade.
(06-01-2014, 09:11 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: IDK. There seem to be a lot of people who don't think we should have been in Afghanistan in the first place and don't necessarily see the former Afghan leadership as "the devil".

Maybe somebody who's got a few years on me or a better grasp on war history can jump in here, but AFAIK in the past, the American public and most US politicians encouraged and supported POW release exchanges with "enemies" at the end of wars.

If the enemies in this case weren't labeled as "terrorists" and Afghanistan had formally been a "war" rather than a "conflict" or "occupation", I really wonder how differently this POW exchange would be viewed.
this.
(06-01-2014, 12:15 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(06-01-2014, 12:00 PM)thekid65 Wrote: Qatar we're talking here sweetheart....really...tell me why we need them as an ally? To negotiate further hostage exchanges? Or...is it oil related? W/O our insatiable demand for oil from the middle east, can you give me one good reason as to why we'd give a rats ass about that area of the world? This country needs to start looking after it's own, simple as that.

I don't think you understand the value of strategic alliances, honestly. That's not a put-down, just an observation. Or, maybe you just don't see the value in having positive relations with countries based on some shared ideology and trust; countries located in the large section of the world that widely opposes western ideology and distrusts western leaders. A region which has already produced fighters who came into our country and killed thousands of innocent civilians.

I think you should read up a little on Qatar and our alliance with its leadership and peoples -- even if you only checked it out in terms of the current Syrian mess/crisis -- if you're really interested in Qatar's value to the US.

Integrity matters, especially in regards to negotiations that mean life or death, and freedom or detainment. It seems silly to suggest otherwise, to me.

Take it down to a micro scale; same concepts involved. If you and I make a deal, you get what you want then flip me off and fuck me over, do you not think that would cause others at Mock who witnessed your pussy move to pause before considering making a deal with you? I think it would.

I fully understand the value here: Qatar is the 3rd largest exporter of oil. That's all there is to it. And as to your analogy to me and you....what you're failing to understand is that the deal was between the Taliban, and the USA, with Qatar being nothing but the go between. And, if your outlook was the same as the Talibans (which is who we'd REALLY be fucking over) I think any Mocker worth his/her salt would give me a high five for fucking you over.

We'll just have to agree to disagree on this one HoTD...I still luv ya though Blowing-kisses

I have no problem whatsoever in making a trade to bring an American home.

I'd be all in favor of it.

3 for 1 is fine by me too.

Marines, soldiers, sailors and airmen should all be brought home if it's at all feasible.
Quote:BENEDICT ARNOLD WROTE:
We'll just have to agree to disagree on this one HoTD...I still luv ya though Blowing-kisses
28 I still love you too, but you are FULL OF SHIT, KID!!

Quote:BENEDICT ARNOLD SPEWED:
I fully understand the value here: Qatar is the 3rd largest exporter of oil. That's all there is to it.
Bullshit.

I'm not doing your homework or playing teacher for you. You either know about our non-oil related dealings, bases and partnerships with Qatar and hope that nobody else does so you can slide right on over them to try to win an argument here by employing dishonesty (which we now know is absolutely no problem for you based on your prior posts in this thread), or you are ignorant as to the subject matter here. Doesn't matter which.

Quote:BENEDICT ARNOLD YAMMERED:
And as to your analogy to me and you....what you're failing to understand is that the deal was between the Taliban, and the USA, with Qatar being nothing but the go between. And, if your outlook was the same as the Talibans (which is who we'd REALLY be fucking over) I think any Mocker worth his/her salt would give me a high five for fucking you over.

Bullshit. I'm not failing to understand the POW negotiation and the roles of the parties involved, as clearly demonstrated by my posts upthread, cheater.

What I did fail to understand was that you would be willing to play so dumb just to win an argument in support of lying and cheating and destroying relationships. Shameful, I tell ya!

But, just in case you're really that dumb, I'll spell it out bit by bit so that the Mock analogy is exact enough for you to comprehend.

You and I make a deal that encompasses one week. We're gonna meet up and I'm gonna fix you three delicious sandwiches in three consecutive days. On the fourth day, your part of the bargain kicks in. You've agreed to teach me to golf for two hours each on days 4, 5, 6.

Duchess, who has a good relationship with both of us, agrees to let us meet up in her neck of the woods and she's gonna make sure I know where to get all the best sandwich fixins (smiling as I type that word) and ensure that we have reservations at the best golf course. We both agree that on our 7th and final day together, we'll take her dining and wining at the place of her choice to thank her for graciously coordinating things for us.

So, Duchess puts her time and effort and skills into motion and does her part. I make you three sandwiches that leave you speechless and drooling for more. And, you? Your lying cheating ass sneaks off in the wee hours of morning 4; leaving a note telling us what a great time you had and that we are suckers and should fuck off because there will be no golf lessons and no thank you dinner. YOU DIRTY ROTTEN BASTARD! (Well, actually, I'd hang out at the bowling alley or something and take Duchess to dinner myself, but you get the point, one would hope.)

So, everyone at Mock knows what's gone down because the whole scenario has been chronicled in a thread in the WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THIS FORUM sub-forum.

A week later, you pop your lying cheating head out of lurk mode and log in to propose a deal to ramsey. You propose that if she'll clean come clean your house for three days, you'll go work in her yard for three days in return. You ask Duchess to volunteer her time and effort to help coordinate the details, in return for a thank you lunch. Do you really think that ramsey and Duchess are gonna wanna deal with you (without you having to bribe them, and pay that bribe up front)? I don't.

Just to be crystal clear -- to ensure that you understand this time: You're the US in our little analogy, because that's simplest to envision 11. I'm the Taliban. Duchess is Qatar. Ramsey is Syria.

Capiche?
Hard to not be two sided about this one. Thinking from the kid's and his family's point of view, I don't think they would have minded if he was traded for a 100. Speaking from the other side of the fence, I think it's a mistake. The leader of the Taliban was on the news here tonight squawking victory over the infidels. The precedent has now been set.

I see the comments about putting more American military in danger. If they're anywhere where the Taliban/Al Qaeda/whoever can possibly take them hostage, they were already in danger. It's not like the Taliban et al are going to try any harder to get them just because of this deal.

The 'Nobody gets left behind' tagline makes me cringe too. It's almost a Hollywood-ised Americanism. It's bullshit. It should read "Nobody that's known about gets left behind'.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(06-01-2014, 08:01 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I'm the Taliban. Duchess is Qatar. Ramsey is Syria.

hah
Smiley_emoticons_wink Hope Kid knows that while I'm serious about the importance of keeping good relations with allies in the Middle East, I'm just playing with him.

Even in the analogy, he got me to make him three delicious sammiches.

One of the complaints from Republicans is that Obama didn't follow the law, under which he was required to give Congress 30 days notice of such an operation. The Obama administration counters that they simply didn't have the time because Bergdahl's life was in immediate jeopardy (I haven't seen any details as to the immediate life threat that emerged five years after he'd been captured, though).

I've gotten a chuckle out of that analogy all morning.

Sally can be Libya, cause she's a mean bitch and Tiki can be Dubai.

I don't REALLY think Sally is a mean bitch.
She giveth, then she taketh away, sally...

I'm trying to protect her feelings.
(06-02-2014, 06:04 PM)Duchess Wrote: I'm trying to protect her feelings.

What has gotten into us?

I'm worried that I hurt Kid's feelings, even though I told him that I still love him and also made him three delicious sandwiches.

Fuck Kid if he can't take a mock!!! (I'm snapping myself out of it).

I miss you, Kid -- come back and play with me? Love025

It was the bird. That poor unfortunate bird is mind fucking me. 21
Sounds to me like this kid might be a traitor. If he did in fact leave his post willingly, without his gun, crying to the taliban about how he wanted his freedom (not from them, but from us)...and got 8 of his fellow team members killed looking for him, then I would really hate to be in his shoes right now.