Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE
Yes but I'm not flawed now. I'm purrrrrrrfect.

hah
Commando Cunt Queen
I was reading the comments following the story that HotD posted and what a coincidence hah.

sallychicago
6 hours ago
If you pick apart some of these women's statements, it seems to be consensual to me. Esp. Janice Dickinson, who was flown to Tahoe. When she was allegedly raped, she was in her pj's and he was in HIS pj's, and he came into her room. Did he have a key? Were there adjoining rooms?

This is like the Woody Allen molestation charges. It will all blow over. Woody is still making movies and Cosby will continue to write books and do comedy.
These women can still file civil and criminal charges. Not much will come of it. But if they stand together as a class action, they might get something out of it.

Username4554
8 hours ago
Bill raped me--and my dog and my sofa. It was 10 years ago, but I will go on tv to plead my case. I need the publicity and as long as I can wreck his image and ruin his life, that will be fine. Bill, I told you the money was not enough. Thank goodness modern media will go for any story, as long as it has a gasp factor.
(11-19-2014, 03:25 PM)sally Wrote: I was reading the comments following the story that HotD posted and what a coincidence hah.

sallychicago
6 hours ago
If you pick apart some of these women's statements, it seems to be consensual to me. Esp. Janice Dickinson, who was flown to Tahoe. When she was allegedly raped, she was in her pj's and he was in HIS pj's, and he came into her room. Did he have a key? Were there adjoining rooms?

This is like the Woody Allen molestation charges. It will all blow over. Woody is still making movies and Cosby will continue to write books and do comedy.
These women can still file civil and criminal charges. Not much will come of it. But if they stand together as a class action, they might get something out of it.

Username4554
8 hours ago
Bill raped me--and my dog and my sofa. It was 10 years ago, but I will go on tv to plead my case. I need the publicity and as long as I can wreck his image and ruin his life, that will be fine. Bill, I told you the money was not enough. Thank goodness modern media will go for any story, as long as it has a gasp factor.

Bwahahaha! That's freaking funny!

Somehow I don't think HotD will laugh though.
Commando Cunt Queen
Smiley_emoticons_smile

I'm not laughing, but I am smiling.

I could see you two bitches posting those stupid comments alright.
I don't think those comments are that stupid or unlikely actually. For all I know maybe it was consensual and the first woman to come out about it in 2005 was just lying to get a settlement out of it. As for the rest of the women that are coming out of the woodwork now I'd have an easier time buying it if they were children at the time, then the whole bit about being mind fucked and ashamed would be more believable. And Janice Dickinson, I saw that bitch on some show a while back and she's a whack job.
We don't know all the details.

So...

I think it's stupid when people claim the women must be lying about the rape or weak to talk about it years after the fact, and equally stupid when people assume any famous person accused of rape must be guilty of it.

We'll see what comes of it.

P.s. yeah, Janice Dickenson is a whack job. I think her getting involved will hurt the perceived legitimacy of the other women involved. But, whack jobs get raped too, so maybe she'll telling the truth.
I have no way of knowing if they're lying or not and probably never will unless Bill admits to it. But when they say they're coming out now because they don't want this to happen to anyone else, well it's a little late for that. The guy is 77 and hooked to an oxygen tank.
(11-19-2014, 04:30 PM)sally Wrote: I have no way of knowing if they're lying or not and probably never will unless Bill admits to it. But when they say they're coming out now because they don't want this to happen to anyone else, well it's a little late for that. The guy is 77 and hooked to an oxygen tank.

They want him stopped from saying the allegations that were filed against him are false and that in some cases he had sex with them, but that it was consensual.

It looks like they have stopped him from essentially calling them liars -- his lawyer rescinded Cosby's statement that the rape claims were "discredited" and Cosby's gone silent on the matter.
I really don't have any sympathy for the women even if it did happen. Other than the one that took him to court after she continued to associate with him after the incident, the others waited too long. They were adults when it happened, if it really bothered them that bad they should have said something then.
(11-19-2014, 05:34 PM)sally Wrote: I really don't have any sympathy for the women even if it did happen. Other than the one that took him to court after she continued to associate with him after the incident, the others waited too long. They were adults when it happened, if it really bothered them that bad they should have said something then.

Geez Sally. Not all women can be strong like you. Tuck in your flannel shirt, snap up those suspenders and have some sympathy for the poor, wittle women, would ya'?
Commando Cunt Queen

I share the unpopular opinion. I'm not giving credence to decades old claims. I'd feel differently if this happened last week.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
If some random guy raped you out in the Walmart parking lot would you wait 30 years to speak up? The fact that none of them said anything because Bill had the power to make them or break them is akin to selling your soul to the devil.
^ Your opinion seems to be as popular or more popular in here than the only other two options -- reserving opinion about the women and the claims, or assuming he's guilty.
(11-19-2014, 06:14 PM)sally Wrote: The fact that none of them said anything because Bill had the power to make them or break them is akin to selling your soul to the devil.

There is some truth in that, but to me it's not that easy.

Didn't I read that one of these "rapes" happened as far back as 1969? That's gettin' into dinosaur time.

hah
In between wives I ended up meeting a few women through dating services.

I remember specifically one woman sending back a drink I had ordered for her while she was in the rest-room.

I asked what she was doing and she said, "how do I know you didn't put something in it?" Man, I must've been naive, because it really caught me off guard. I told her, " I'd never have to do that to get laid."

She appreciated my candor and went home with me.
(11-19-2014, 06:14 PM)sally Wrote: If some random guy raped you out in the Walmart parking lot would you wait 30 years to speak up? The fact that none of them said anything because Bill had the power to make them or break them is akin to selling your soul to the devil.

Why do you keep saying that none of them said anything?

Most of them said something ten years ago and others said something at the time of the incident. Only one of them went public back then, but that doesn't mean the others didn't say anything in civil court (where there was no public exposure or money to be gained at the time).

I don't think rape victims who don't speak up right away are selling their souls. That's nutty. The rapist is the soulless one. Rape is a traumatic experience and there are plenty of men and women who always assume the woman was in the wrong (obviously), especially when the rapist puts forth a nice public image and especially with date rape where there often isn't evidence and it therefore can't be prosecuted.

Cosby had more power and influence than these women, some of whom came forward (though not publicly, why should they?) about his M.O. before they ever knew of each other. If he's guilty, he used that power and influence to rape them in the first place. I think it's reasonable to fear that he would use that same power and influence against them if they went public with claims about being raped by Mr. Nice Guy.

They're responding to public resurfacing of all the past allegations made against him and his contention that those allegations were discredited (which his lawyer had to backpedal out of publicly -- there's a reason for that).

Maybe he's innocent. Maybe he's guilty. The statute of limitations is up and he can't be sued over it. If he's guilty, I can see why it would matter to these women many years later that their rapist not be able to go public and claim he's falsely accused and that they are liars. It would be infuriating to a legitimate rape victim, I imagine.
Cosby seems like such a great guy, kinda like Joe Paterno.

You know what though, You Reap What You Sow.

If he's guilty of these actions (and I tend to believe he is) then having his reputation sullied in the old wooden One-Holer is fine by me.
(11-19-2014, 06:44 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: It would be infuriating to a legitimate rape victim, I imagine.

I would think so! To have something taken from you, to have been overpowered and/or drugged and taken against my will. I'd be a mad mutha for sure. I would hope that I possessed what I needed in order to scream bloody murder in front of God and everyone. I really would hope that I would immediately speak up and demand action. I can't put myself in their shoes but I am pretty much viewing those women as shrinking violets with no backbone and I don't even know what to say about that nutjob Janice.

I should probably add that I'm not familiar with all the details of this story. I'm just running my mouth.