Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ABUSIVE TEEN-AGED ASSHOLES
Adjudication should sentence them to keep living in Cleveland for their whole lives.
There was a time in here where being from Ohio was used an insult.

The Johnny & Lisa thread is full of Ohio weirdness.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I lived in Ohio last year for the year around Dayton. It wasn't terrible. Down near Cinci seemed pretty nice actually.

However, I drove thru eastern Ohio a few times. It's as if West Virginia contaminated them.
(09-11-2014, 05:29 PM)Duchess Wrote: I want them to suffer in some fashion.

Whether or not to file charges against the five teens is still being debated.

Snip:
Cuyahoga County prosecutors met for several hours on Tuesday with police from the Cleveland suburb of Bay Village, where the teens had dumped a mixture of urine and tobacco on the 15-year-old with autism who thought he was participating in the popular charity challenge.

The boy's parents reported the incident to police earlier this month after video of the prank was posted online.

The Cleveland Plain Dealer reports that an attorney for one of the juveniles involved said the group of teens were all friends and had been playing pranks on each other over the summer. He said the boys were not aware the 15-year-old was diagnosed as autistic.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ohio-prosecu...ranksters/
-------------------------------------------
If the teens' attorneys have proof that they pulled similar pranks on each other and there's no proof that they knew the boy was autistic (sometimes it's mild), I think the teens will probably avoid charges.

Hopefully some non-criminal punishment will be handed down, if that's the case. They shouldn't be dumping urine and feces on anybody.
(09-17-2014, 10:50 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: They shouldn't be dumping urine and feces on anybody.

No, they shouldn't. Given my juvenile tendencies I'd be delighted to show them all exactly what it feels like to have that done to them though. I'd like to see if they find it nearly as amusing as they did when they did it to that kid.
(09-17-2014, 10:50 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: ~Respectfully snipped~
-------------------------------------------
If the teens' attorneys have proof that they pulled similar pranks on each other and there's no proof that they knew the boy was autistic (sometimes it's mild), I think the teens will probably avoid charges.

Hopefully some non-criminal punishment will be handed down, if that's the case. They shouldn't be dumping urine and feces on anybody.

If one of these kids was mine, the court wouldn't have to worry about non-criminal punishment. I'd take care of it myself and it wouldn't be pretty.
SHOULD THIS TEEN BE PROSECUTED?
[Image: 0.jpg]
Jarom Thomas (RIP) and Michael Galen -- 18 ys old

The death of an 18-year-old Washington high school student who reportedly agreed to let another teen punch him to settle a party dispute has been ruled a homicide.

The Snohomish County sheriff's office says Michael Galen and Jarom Thomas, both 18, got into a dispute early Sunday after a minor vehicle collision outside a party.

In court papers, detectives said a witness reported the two shook hands and smoked a cigarette together before Galen allegedly punched Thomas. Sheriff's spokeswoman Shari Ireton said Thomas fell backward, hitting his head on pavement.

Friends, including Galen, helped carry Thomas back into the cabin where the party was taking place. When they couldn't wake him up, a friend reportedly drove him to Providence Regional Medical Center in Everett (HOTD: I wonder how long they waited?). The teen died at the hospital Sunday.

A judge set bail at $10,000 for Galen and found probable cause Monday to hold him for investigation of second-degree manslaughter.

Galen's father broke down outside the courtroom and apologized to the victim's family.

"To the parents of the kid it happened, please, I'm so sorry he did this. Please forgive me and forgive him," said Mike Galen.

"Michael said to me 'Dad he's my friend - he got in my face and told me to hit him.' They were all drinking and things got out of hand," Galen said.

------------------------------------------------------

If all of the details above are true, I'm not sure I'd want to see the killer prosecuted in this case if I were Jarom's parents. I'd definitely demand some action or program, but not sure I could support any mandatory jail time associated with a conviction. IDK.

Thoughts?
It's sounds like a tragic mistake. I don't think there was intent to do real harm.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(12-24-2014, 03:15 PM)ramseycat Wrote: It's sounds like a tragic mistake. I don't think there was intent to do real harm.

I think you're right and the prosecutor agrees; if the prosecutor believed the homicide involved intent or that death or great bodily harm could have been reasonably foreseen, Galen probably would have been charged with either murder (requires intent) or 1st degree manslaughter (voluntary).

He's instead being investigated for 2nd degree manslaughter:
A person is guilty of second-degree manslaughter when, with criminal negligence, he causes the death of another person.

2nd degree manslaughter is a Class B felony. A Class B felony in Washington state is punishable by confinement in a state correctional institution for a term of up to ten years, or by a fine in an amount fixed by the court of twenty thousand dollars, or by both such confinement and fine.

I'm really torn about it. Galen definitely assaulted Jarom and caused his death, even though he was reportedly invited to throw the punch by the victim. He meant to throw the punch, so it wasn't an innocent mistake, it was stupid and negligent. I think the state has a strong case for a conviction and I don't think Galen should be let off the hook completely.

IDK. Thinking it over, I guess if I was Jarom's parent, I'd agree that Galen should be charged and appeal to the prosecutor to pursue a penalty much less severe than the max, especially if Galen pleaded guilty and showed remorse. (But, then, I'd feel terrible if Galen assaulted and killed somebody else in the future.)
Ok so this is extremely breaking news and no confirmations yet, but my local news sources are reporting a bullying allegation in the Greece NY school district where 3 teens filmed themselves sadistic ally bullying a special needs student, forcing him to drop his pants and fondle himself, drink urine etc and posted it to snapchat. As yet there are no names officially attached but this story has potential to explode nationwide for one reason: unconfirmed rumor is saying the at least one of the kids involved is the same kid who in 2012 bullied a bus monitor lady so badly she cried, got national attention and sympathy, as well as hundreds of thousands of dollars in donations from wellwishers. Remember her?
So the first incident got the kid vilified and expelled for a year from riding the bus and I think from school. If the rumor proves out that it's the same little asshole, how bad do you think the backlash will/ ought to be?

I'll keep you posted if anything more breaks on it...
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
Some kids are really brats and need to be put on a boat and sent over the falls.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-12-2015, 11:33 AM)Donovan Wrote: If the rumor proves out that it's the same little asshole, how bad do you think the backlash will/ ought to be?

If it's true, the little asshole obviously didn't get "reformed" as a result of the punishment from the first incident and is still inclined to target and victimize more vulnerable members of society.

He should be expelled from the school, first. I don't know his age or anything else about him, so I can't say whether I think he should be charged with juvenile or adult crimes, or if he instead belongs in a serious in-patient rehabilitation facility for behavior/mental disorders. He shouldn't be roaming around freely, in any case (IMO).
Update: they confirmed that not one but two of the kids involved in the original incident are also involved in this one. The first if you remember was these kids verbally abusing an old lady bus monitor until she cried

and when the video when viral nationwide she ended up getting over 600 thousand bucks in donations for putting up with the little bastards.

In the new incident, two of the original kids plus a third somehow coerced a special needs kid into dropping his pants, grabbing his junk, drinking urine from a toilet bowl etc. and posting it to snapchat. Some other kids, good ones, saw it and immediately reported it to officials at the school. Their defense appears to be that the special needs kid wasn't being forced, that he was a willing participant. But I'll bet my paycheck he was the only one drinking piss.

Fucking little sociopaths. Thing is, you know damn well these kids didn't just pull two stunts two years apart and have the worst luck in the world to get caught both times. They've done this shit before. Probably several times. No sign of the new video yet or if it will turn up. But hopefully these little fuckers will get expelled at the very least and if I were the neighbors I'd be looking under their porch for any missing pets from the neighborhood.

The police aren't releasing the names yet but a local radio show that specializes in public shaming confirmed the names of the two kids and said them on air.
(03-12-2015, 01:43 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(03-12-2015, 11:33 AM)Donovan Wrote: If the rumor proves out that it's the same little asshole, how bad do you think the backlash will/ ought to be?

If it's true, the little asshole obviously didn't get "reformed" as a result of the punishment from the first incident and is still inclined to target and victimize more vulnerable members of society.

He should be expelled from the school, first. I don't know his age or anything else about him, so I can't say whether I think he should be charged with juvenile or adult crimes, or if he instead belongs in a serious in-patient rehabilitation facility for behavior/mental disorders. He shouldn't be roaming around freely, in any case (IMO).

I think they said fifteen or sixteen which is why I didn't put their names on the above post. From the sound of initial reports they probably won't have enough to charge with any crimes but expulsion should be a given. From the original case they have a lot of info on the kids, one has a single mom who is from Puerto Rico or someplace and barely spoke english. The other came from a "good family" and the last time they apologized through the press but she wouldn't accept it, she basically said they were useless little fuckers who only apologized because the video exploded. Looks like she was right.

old lady says screw them little bastards
Prime candidates for a blanket party
Another act of supreme cruelty by teens, caught on Snapchat

[Image: n-JOHNSTON-large570.jpg]
Wilcox, Alabama asshole ^ Ashley Johnston, 18, and a 17-year-old friend who is not identified because of his age, had their cruelty to animals charges raised to felonies Wednesday. (Good!)

Police said the two friends recorded themselves throwing three stray puppies in the air before beheading them with a machete last week.

Video of the graphic incident was then posted to Snapchat by one of the teens. A single, 10 second viewing of the footage was more than enough for a concerned citizen to report the incident to police.

Multiple students at the suspect's school saw the video, authorities said. Sheriff Earnest Evans told a local news outlet that when confronted by authorities, Johnston confessed to the heinous act.
Brutal Attack by Asshole Teens Outside Baltimore

Horrifying cell phone video ^ shows a group of teens kicking and hitting Richard Fletcher, a 61-year-old Dundalk man, until he drops to the ground.

The neighborhood is on the path to a continuation high school and the resident claims that the students often cause problems and frighten residents on their way to and from school.

Fletcher had gone outside when he saw two teen girls fighting on top of his truck on April 22nd. He asked them to stop.

"He wasn't trying to intervene in their disagreement. He just wanted them to stop fighting and move away from his car," Cpl. John Wachter of the Baltimore County Police Department told the station.

Fletcher reportedly suffered broken eye sockets, a broken nose, broken ribs and a brain bleed in the attack. He has since been released from the hospital and is said to be recovering.

Seventeen-year-old Antoine Lawson is charged as an adult with attempted murder in connection with the attack and a 15-year-old girl is charged with assault. Neighbors say the teens go to nearby Baltimore Community High School. Authorities say more arrests are imminent.

Ref: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/video-maryla...-of-teens/
Probably just kids upset about all the turmoil in Baltimore.

Assholes.

They are kids who are probably fucked up beyond repair at this point.

It's horrible what was done to him. Poor guy :(
(05-12-2015, 03:03 PM)Duchess Wrote: They are kids who are probably fucked up beyond repair at this point.

Fucked up, for sure. I think the Corrections System is gonna get a crack at them soon enough.

Today, four more suspects were arrested. All are charged as adults.

[Image: dundalk_beating_suspects_1431452009519_1...40_480.jpg]

Antoine Willie Lawson, 17, (bottom left) was indicted last week on charges of attempted first-degree murder, first-degree assault, robbery and theft of less than $1,000.

Andrew Omar Allen, 15, has been charged with attempted first-degree murder, robbery and related charges. He is being held without bail at the Baltimore County Detention Center.

Yahkeem Zavion Wheatley, 15, has been charged with attempted first-degree murder, robbery and related charges. He is being held on $200,000 bail at the Baltimore County Detention Center.

Mya Lashae Stewart, 15, was originally charged as a juvenile on April 24. On May 4, she was indicted by a Baltimore County grand jury. She is now charged as an adult with attempted first-degree murder, robbery and related charges. Her current custody status is unknown.

Samtoya Isiah Wiliams, 17, has been charged with first-degree assault, second-degree assault and robbery. He is being held at the Baltimore County Detention Center on $1 million bail.

Detectives have obtained an arrest warrant for Keenan Tylike Holloway, 20, in connection with the incident. He is in custody in Baltimore City on unrelated charges.

Police said another juvenile and an adult will also be charged in the case. They also said all the suspects went to Baltimore Community High School.

Police cited surveillance and cellphone video in aiding in the arrests. Cell video proves key again -- it's how police identified the 7 suspects and will be great evidence against the pieces of shit in court.

Ref: http://www.wbaltv.com/news/another-teena...n/32961982