Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
I could not, I would not. Ugh.
And I am referring to Dono's post really.

Duchess, I enjoy cooking too much to give it up entirely.
If I was compelled to live, I don't think I'd hesitate in eating any thing or any (dead) loved one to do so.

But, if I'd had enough of life anyway, I'd pass on eating my (dead) loved ones and wait to catch up with them instead.

This feels really morbid.
(06-15-2015, 12:35 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Seriously though, if you were starving to death, would eat your asshole friends' assholes in order to stay alive?

I think that's the real question here.

I would save the asshole for last that's for sure.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I'm going to gnaw on my own arm before I eat an asshole.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I think I'd save the asshole for last and hope to be rescued before it came down to that. And really if all you have left to eat is an asshole why even bother anyway. It would be like trying to survive on a pork rind.
It would be like chewing the knot on a balloon.
I usually like my beef medium rare, but I'd have burn that sucker to a crisp before I'd eat it.
Deep fried anus \m/\m/

(06-14-2015, 08:13 PM)Duchess Wrote: ...and the man said, "a deeply satisfying sauce made from bone marrow". Oh God. *gags*
Yum. *Mouth waters* I've seen several episodes of Anthony Bourdain where he eats a bone marrow dish and just sucks the bone marrow out like a straw. Looks like fun.
(06-15-2015, 12:35 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(06-14-2015, 09:44 PM)sally Wrote: I just read what I wrote and I didn't mean I could eat my friend's assholes.

I could see where it coulda been read that way, but I knew that wasn't what you were saying, sal.

Seriously though, if you were starving to death, would eat your asshole friends' assholes in order to stay alive?

What. The. Fuck.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(06-15-2015, 08:29 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(06-15-2015, 12:35 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(06-14-2015, 09:44 PM)sally Wrote: I just read what I wrote and I didn't mean I could eat my friend's assholes.

I could see where it coulda been read that way, but I knew that wasn't what you were saying, sal.

Seriously though, if you were starving to death, would eat your asshole friends' assholes in order to stay alive?

What. The. Fuck.
I know,right? Why eat the asshole when you can make a nice drinking mug from it.
You people are grossing me right out.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I draw the line at drinking from a mug that winks at me. Someone's gotta do it for Christ sake!
(06-15-2015, 09:05 PM)Maggot Wrote: I draw the line at drinking from a mug that winks at me. Someone's gotta do it for Christ sake!

Well there goes my gift idea.

*throws Eye Love Ass winking eye asshole mug in trash*
(06-15-2015, 08:22 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(06-14-2015, 08:13 PM)Duchess Wrote: ...and the man said, "a deeply satisfying sauce made from bone marrow". Oh God. *gags*
Yum. *Mouth waters* I've seen several episodes of Anthony Bourdain where he eats a bone marrow dish and just sucks the bone marrow out like a straw. Looks like fun.

Roasted bone marrow is delicious. If you think of crispy chargrilled fat on an aged steak that's what it tastes like.

I won't eat liver or any other organs or weird shit, but bone marrow I'll do.
(06-15-2015, 10:38 PM)sally Wrote:
(06-15-2015, 08:22 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Roasted bone marrow is delicious. If you think of crispy chargrilled fat on an aged steak that's what it tastes like.

I won't eat liver or any other organs or weird shit, but bone marrow I'll do.

I notice on the food competition programs, they are trending bone marrow sauces. I would imagine it would be good. When I was a child, my mother fixed a lot of round steak with bone in and my favorite was to suck the marrow out of the bone.....also good for soup bones....i like calf liver pan fried in bacon grease, then topped with crisp bacon. They used to serve that for breakfast at a cafe across the street from Midway Airport in Chicago....

I don't find food to be as fun & interesting as you foodies do. I like for my food to be delicious like anyone would but that's the extent of my interest. If I never had to prepare another meal it would be too soon. If I didn't need to eat in order to survive I probably wouldn't even do that again.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I am right there with you Duch. Here is Oz, we are overrun with cooking reality shows. It's boring.
Last night we had cake and ice cream a really good cake chocolate vanilla checkered square cake. We put on hats and had a great time.
The 800th anniversary of the signing of the magna carta was yesterday. My wife is a nutcase.
(06-16-2015, 08:11 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I am right there with you Duch. Here is Oz, we are overrun with cooking reality shows. It's boring.
I love cooking reality shows. I currently watch Hell's Kitchen, MasterChef, and Top Chef. It must be rubbing off on me, the woman at the local mini mart said my hot dogs that I topped with onions, relish, nacho cheese, jalapeƱos, garlic salt, and red pepper flakes looked beautiful. I even love that food/travel show with Anthony Bourdain.