Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Saturday UFC fights

Strong, confident women are always attractive. Confidence is sexy.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-15-2015, 11:19 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Strong, confident women are always attractive. Confidence is sexy.

Doesn't hurt to be a beauty either!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(08-15-2015, 12:03 PM)Carsman Wrote: Doesn't hurt to be good looking either!

You ain't kiddin'!

I've been attracted to some not great looking guys and it's been because of how they present themselves, their confidence and the way they have made me laugh.
I'd never heard of Ronda Rousey before Maggot's OP.

Now, I see Ronda everywhere I turn. She's got some following.

[Image: 56003fde1c00002d00757856.jpeg]
Rousey's Nov. 14 fight against Holly Holm is on pace to break a UFC attendance record.

According to Australia's Herald Sun, tickets for the Rousey-Holm fight, which will take place in Melbourne's Etihad Stadium, "sold out as fast as the [Australian Football League] Grand Final."

The Herald Sun reports that ground seating will also be set up, adding 15,000 more seats to the venue. This would increase the stadium capacity for the event up to 70,000 people.
Battle of the Sexist...

[Image: 560235151c00002d00757adc.jpeg?cache=enLBy4JELK]

Like Maggot, everyone seems to want a piece of Ronda. Well, kinda.

“Former UFC fighter and pro wrestler David “Tank” Abbott says he could easily “bash” up undefeated UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion Ronda Rousey. His reasoning? “She’s a girl.”

Weighing in on the debate over who would win a fight between Rousey and Floyd Mayweather on “The Proving Ground” podcast this week, Abbott said the boxer would “knock the living stuffing out of Rousey.”

“She’s a girl. It’s all about this emotional stuff,” he said. Abbott, an icon from the early days of UFC, went on to issue a formal challenge to “any woman on this Earth.

“I don’t care, I will fight any woman on this Earth for free … I won’t even train,” he said on his podcast. “I will fight you and if I win, which is going to happen, and you’re going to get bashed up good, you have to make me a sandwich (that last remark reminded me of the Kid Smiley_emoticons_smile ). If you win, I’ll give you a hundred thousand dollars.”

Abbott added a caveat to his offer: “You can’t be, like, a tranny … you gotta be a female. Born a female.”

Story: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tank...20d91ac922
This is what happens when all the men have beaten him up already.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(09-23-2015, 12:46 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Battle of the Sexist...

[Image: 560235151c00002d00757adc.jpeg?cache=enLBy4JELK]

Like Maggot, everyone seems to want a piece of Ronda. Well, kinda.

“Former UFC fighter and pro wrestler David “Tank” Abbott says he could easily “bash” up undefeated UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion Ronda Rousey. His reasoning? “She’s a girl.”

Weighing in on the debate over who would win a fight between Rousey and Floyd Mayweather on “The Proving Ground” podcast this week, Abbott said the boxer would “knock the living stuffing out of Rousey.”

“She’s a girl. It’s all about this emotional stuff,” he said. Abbott, an icon from the early days of UFC, went on to issue a formal challenge to “any woman on this Earth.

“I don’t care, I will fight any woman on this Earth for free … I won’t even train,” he said on his podcast. “I will fight you and if I win, which is going to happen, and you’re going to get bashed up good, you have to make me a sandwich (that last remark reminded me of the Kid Smiley_emoticons_smile ). If you win, I’ll give you a hundred thousand dollars.”

Abbott added a caveat to his offer: “You can’t be, like, a tranny … you gotta be a female. Born a female.”

Story: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tank...20d91ac922
She's gonna knock that dude the fuck out!
hah

It's "all about the emotional stuff". Seriously? 78
http://nypost.com/2015/09/28/meet-the-mm...d-breasts/

MMA fighter held back by F-cup breasts.
I've never heard of an F-cup but could certainly come up with a reason why its named that way.
(09-30-2015, 09:46 AM)Maggot Wrote: I've never heard of an F-cup but could certainly come up with a reason why its named that way.
I dated a gal who's half sister had F cups. They were freakishly big for her size. Very cute, petite woman with enormous cans. Poor thing was a spectacle every where she went.
Did she walk on her tip-toes?
(08-13-2015, 12:27 PM)Maggot Wrote: My Ronda like is now love. Bottom1

Your girl just got her ass handed to her.

My husband said it may have been fixed, but after watching it I think Holmes broke her nose in the first round and she couldn't breath which is why her mouth was open the whole time. She was done after that.
I knew it when she didn't tip gloves. That was a bitchy thing to do.
Rhondas Rump.

[Image: th?id=HS.214307708046&pid=15.1&H=200&W=160&P=0]