Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GAME OF THRONES
I hate that Jon is dead.

There is a lot to work with here though. Sansa and Theon are a very interesting pair.
I keep recalling the old man saying, kill the boy so the man can live. I don't think Jon is dead dead.

Hahaha. Goddamn.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Well, I was going to watch it from the beginning but I guess starting now is just as good.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(04-26-2016, 01:50 PM)Maggot Wrote: Well, I was going to watch it from the beginning but I guess starting now is just as good.

I only got interested when I saw some people in here talking about the red wedding. I binge watched the first 2-3 seasons until I got caught up. It's got everything, graphic violence, graphic sex, nobody can be trusted. I love the dwarf, he's one of my favorite characters as well as Jon Snow. I have the series of books on my iPad & Kindle but I've read very little of them.
I'm still watching last season. My gawd that chick that has the poison antidote in prison looks delicious. She might not be the most beautiful woman in the world but quite possibly the one I want to do in the worst way at that moment.
Bastards, the lot of ya!!!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I have rewatched most of all the seasons and now know the real names of most17

There are as many scenes that I have to fast forward through, like Theon being bad and then being tortured21 and The Red Wedding.

Did you watch the fight between the Mountain & the Viper again?

Death sounds juicy.
Nope won't wait that one again either.

Did you see the spear through the back of the head coming out of his face last week? I didn't see that coming and my eyes didn't snap shut fast enough. hah
Holy shit. Ramsay Bolton. I knew he is completely batshit crazy but holy shit!
I never stopped believing.
(05-01-2016, 09:57 PM)Duchess Wrote: I never stopped believing.

I think I took a bigger breathe than Jon did and then smiled knowing how happy we (you and me) would be together!

Wasn't that ah-mazing! Oh happy day! Love025

(05-01-2016, 09:39 PM)Duchess Wrote: Holy shit. Ramsay Bolton. I knew he is completely batshit crazy but holy shit!

I am worried about Theon now.
(05-02-2016, 09:30 AM)Tammy75 Wrote: I am worried about Theon now.

I'm going to have to go back and watch it again. I think I missed some important things.

It's very cool to see how far Sansa has come. She's not the same whiny little bitch she was in the beginning and I'd love to see her ruling the North, although where does that leave Jon?

What are we going to do about Olly? I think he has to die.

I really do loathe having to wait 10 months out of the year between seasons. Ugh.
(04-30-2016, 07:17 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Did you see the spear through the back of the head coming ?

I did. I was yelling at him, "don't turn your back on an enemy with a weapon you moron" and then bam.
Loving the flash backs. Hating that Shaggy Dog may be dead.

Do you think Ned's sister is in the tower...maybe holding a baby boy? Awink
(05-09-2016, 06:43 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Do you think Ned's sister is in the tower...maybe holding a baby boy? Awink

That baby is Jon Snow! But I think it is not the same Jon Snow that he was before.