Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GAME OF THRONES
(06-07-2016, 06:20 PM)Donovan Wrote: Tyrion

I love Tyrion! He's one of my favorite characters. He's so fricken clever. His sharp mind is going to save his dick. The guy can talk himself out of whatever dreadful predicament he finds himself. He's very, very sharp. You can consider being compared to him a compliment.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
That's what I keep hearing, but on the other hand they DO keep trying to kill the little bastard.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
I drink and I know things.

I think Sansa is writing to the house of Tyrell (I hope she is not pregnant)

Theon might be getting his balls back.

So good to see the Hound.

Jaime and Bronn!!!
(06-08-2016, 10:21 PM)Tammy75 Wrote: I drink and I know things.

hah

I never considered Sansa could be pregnant. Wooooo. That would be so awful. Yuk. Pregnant by Ramsey. Double yuk. *spits*
Grandma Tyrell was a Bond girl..

Who looked eerily like margaery when she was
Just watched the end of Geoffrey. Very satisfying. Meanwhile Lord Tyrion is still way too smart for his own good and continues to have shit luck with women and life. No wonder they think he's me.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(06-09-2016, 06:21 PM)Donovan Wrote: Just watched the end of Geoffrey.

Wasn't he the most miserable little twat ever. Such a little bastard, so hateful & sadistic. There was applause heard 'round the world while he was in his death throes.

I look forward to you finding out who is responsible. Hehehe

Right now I'm guessing mom or Grampa. But meanwhile, raping your sister on the corpse of your incestuous son...fucking ewww.
(06-07-2016, 06:20 PM)Donovan Wrote: I'm nearly through the third season.

Have you gotten to the episode titled The Rains of Castamere yet? That's the episode that got me to start watching. Talk of the "Red Wedding" was all around me. It caught my attention and that's not easy to do so I binge watched until I got caught up. Every single episode has entertained me from day one. I'd ask if you were liking it a lot but you wouldn't invest the time if you weren't.

One of my favorite scenes so far (ranking up there with Joffrey's death) is one that takes place between Tyrion & his father. You'll know what one it is when you see it.
Just watched that one. Overall I see why Peter Dinklage has rave reviews. I haven't been paying attention to show titles, is the red wedding where Rob Stark and basically his whole army get smoked?

Oddly enough the scene that got me watching was one that hasn't happened yet. The revelation of Hodor's origin was a huge buzz, so much that I had to check out the clip. It was so amazing I had to find a way to watch the show.
(06-11-2016, 05:26 PM)Donovan Wrote: is the red wedding where Rob Stark and basically his whole army get smoked?

Yes, it is. When the creators killed off Ned I knew no one was safe and then they took out his wife and son.

If you get a chance, check out fan reactions to some of the scenes on youtube. They are hilarious. Those who had already read the books and knew what was coming recorded friends/family watching some of the more thrilling moments. People cry & scream and hide their eyes hah Kinda sick I find that amusing. Jesus.
It was definitely a holy shit moment. I knew something bad was going to happen but not just how bad, and I have deliberately avoided spoilers.
(06-11-2016, 05:37 PM)Donovan Wrote: I have deliberately avoided spoilers.

I've tried to be very careful about what I mention to you. I want you to stay interested and have a sense of anticipation. Even now I'm not so sure you have seen the scene I was referring to with Tyrion and his father so I'm not going to say another word.
Well let's just say daddy got the point of what Tyrion was trying to say lol. And Shea was apparently a stadium, room for all visiting teams in her dugout.

Hehe. 44
(06-07-2016, 04:08 PM)Duchess Wrote: What does the rose signify?

I'm a dumbass. *facepalm* It's not the dumbest question ever but it's ranking pretty high.

I haven't had a chance to watch this week's episode yet but I know a showdown between Jon & Ramsey is coming. I saw that it's titled, Battle of the Bastards. They wouldn't bring Jon back just to kill him, would they? Ugh. Of course they would.
(06-08-2016, 10:21 PM)Tammy75 Wrote: So good to see the Hound.

Jaime and Bronn!!!

Isn't it a bit bizarre that we like this guy. He kills people viciously! hah

I like Jaime & Bronn together too but even more I like the relationship between Jaime and Brienne, I like that it is one of respect and they genuinely like each other.
WOW! WOW! WOW!

Sansa is the new bad ass in town!

I'm going to watch it a little later. I know a little of what went down, but I want to see the battle and I want to see Sansa deliver the coup de grace.

I was sitting up in bed and I distinctly remember the credits rolling on the show before GoT, next thing I know the giant is pounding his way through the gates. I slept through it all.