Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
79 DAYS...

...until Christmas. That might sound like a lot but it's not. Do you intend to wait until the last minute to get things accomplished?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Define "last minute".

Tree yet?
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

(10-07-2016, 06:34 AM)thekid65 Wrote: Tree yet?

hah No, but I intend to. Just as soon as I get that puppy home I'll take a pic so you can see that I finally followed through.

Last minute to me would be late November into December.
(10-07-2016, 06:37 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-07-2016, 06:34 AM)thekid65 Wrote: Tree yet?

hah No, but I intend to. Just as soon as I get that puppy home I'll take a pic so you can see that I finally followed through.

Last minute to me would be late November into December.

Last minute to me is mid December till the 24th, the hustle and bustel of it all adds to the excitement.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

The frikin edit feature timed out within 10 minutes, not 15 like it says.

So finger hit wrong key, should have been "bustle" and could not fix it, before spelling Nazis pounce!hah

(10-07-2016, 06:30 AM)Duchess Wrote:

...until Christmas. That might sound like a lot but it's not. Do you intend to wait until the last minute to get things accomplished?

yes. not going to do much anyway. No room for a tree or Nativity in this tiny apartment. I'll probably try and put up a lights and a wreath at least around December.

Do you miss your house, Clang?
(10-07-2016, 07:22 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Do you miss your house, Clang?

Yes. I had room for all my stuff, and didn't have to "downsize".:(

I also miss closets. I hate my "back of the door closet".

And I miss having my own washer and dryer. Laundromats, fun in college, not so much now.
(10-07-2016, 06:30 AM)Duchess Wrote:

You bitch...
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

Aha. I detect someone who has just realized the holidays are closer than first thought.
(10-08-2016, 05:28 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Aha. I detect someone who has just realized the holidays are closer than first thought.

If you were to walk into a Walmart you'd think it was next week.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Not close enough. I want to sing some Christmas songs now.

Do you go to midnight Mass on Christmas Eve, Clang?

Ignore
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

I love the holidays. I like everything that leads up to Christmas day and the week afterwards. The sights, the sounds, the smells, the presents, the decorating. I don't like gift wrapping though but I do it for a few people rather than putting the gift in a bag. I've got a lot of shopping done. *flexes*
(10-08-2016, 02:47 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Do you go to midnight Mass on Christmas Eve, Clang?

Yes. Though the Church I went to in Hoosick Falls it was usually either a 8pm or 10pm Mass. And a 4:00 or 6:30pm Mass for the kids. I'll probably be going to the Church in Watervliet for the first time on Christmas Eve.
I set up my tree about a week before the 25th and over the years have treated it like any other holiday although I do reflect on one baby being born that will change the world for the better every Christmas eve. We exchange a couple gifts Christmas day and then have a good meal.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Ok, got the ride is ready for Christmas! hah

(Keeping it under wraps till after Halloween & Thanksgiving)

[Image: xmastruck_zps7d32b30b.jpg]

(10-10-2016, 07:21 PM)Carsman Wrote: Ok, got the ride is ready for Christmas! hah

(Keeping it under wraps till after Halloween & Thanksgiving)

[Image: xmastruck_zps7d32b30b.jpg]
Nice. Its like the Griswold house has gone mobile. I look forward to hearing about how you blinded motorists and what hat happened when the cops pulled you over.