Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Weinergate
There's barely enough time to get the truth out but there's still time.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Pete Williams who reports on the DoJ has reiterated that the letter was a formality and has said that his sources in the FBI told him that not only were the emails not from Hillary (they weren't sent to or from her) they had nothing to do with her. I tend to believe what he reports, he's cultivated contacts within the DoJ/FBI for many years and is highly respected by them.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(10-29-2016, 03:01 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Pete Williams who reports on the DoJ has reiterated that the letter was a formality and has said that his sources in the FBI told him that not only were the emails not from Hillary (they weren't sent to or from her) they had nothing to do with her. I tend to believe what he reports, he's cultivated contacts within the DoJ/FBI for many years and is highly respected by them.

I hope he's right.

But, if he's wrong, it all goes back to Clinton. I know I've said this before, but I think she let her paranoia about her detractors really cloud her judgment when she established a personal server, without authorization and without considering how it could bite her in the ass. Now, she's paying for it.

Based on the Wikileaks of Podesta's emails, seems as though Huma considered it a bad idea too. She was interviewed at length by the FBI and, IIRC, didn't take the 5th or anything, so I'm hoping she turned over everything during the course of the initial investigation and this latest batch of emails discovered on her and Weiner's laptop turns out to be dupes or just completely unrelated to Clinton.

In my opinion, it works in the Republicans' favor if Comey declines to provide details about the emails prior to the election -- they can stoke suspicion and innuendo while Clinton is forced to remain on the defensive. So, while I think Clinton is smart to push Comey for more details asap, I don't know why Trump and Pence are doing so unless they're convinced that the emails contain classified information or something incriminating.

Anyway, the next 10 days will be interesting. I expect there will be one or two more surprises for Clinton and/or Trump before November 8th.
(10-29-2016, 05:39 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I hope he's right.

I do too.

I agree with you in regards to her & her server. I've seen it said that she's often her own worst enemy. She does not heed advice well and thinks she knows best when it comes to herself. I think I have a small understanding of why she is the way she is, not saying I agree with it, just that I think I understand it.
So, Anthony Weiner checked into sex-rehab yesterday. That's good.

He needs help, no doubt. Weiner's addiction has cost him his career, his marriage,and had major negative impacts on so very many people.

It's also good because he's in an undisclosed location without access to cell phone or internet -- no ability to perv out and no ability to interact with the media.

I personally don't believe that Donald Trump has any standing to criticize other people's inappropriate sexual communication. At all. But, Trump is Trump and he likes to call Weiner a 'pervert' when he's not busy bragging about grabbing women by the pussies and creeping on young naked women at beauty pageants.

In any case, this is a new Trump ad linking Weiner to Clinton's fitness to serve. It might be pretty effective in winning over some hesitant Trump voters who already don't trust Clinton, in my opinion.

(11-03-2016, 07:35 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: It's also good because he's in an undisclosed location without access to cell phone or internet -- no ability to perv out and no ability to interact with the media.

But they let him keep his copies of Seventeen and Teen Vogue when he checked in.
Did a weiner fuck Clintons erection... Er election?
Trump can hire Huma.

Now she won't need to work three jobs to make ends meet, as she did with Clinton at State.

And she'll be another working single mom, to boot!
Weiner pleaded guilty to sexual misconduct (on-line) with a teen. Huma Abedin filed for divorce the same day. The max penalty is 10 years, but he's expected to be sentenced to around two years.

The FBI investigation began after the teen gave an exclusive interview to the Daily Mail. At first Weiner denied he'd sent the explicit sexual texts and pics and said it was a hoax. He later admitted it and the FBI found evidence on his laptop in the course of the Clinton email/server investigation.

In court, he apologized to the teen and her family, acknowledged that he'd hurt his family and fucked up his career, and he said he had a disease but not an excuse.

Do y'all think there's anything to that "disease"? He's not the first man I've heard say that.
If that's the case fishing is a disease .............Now I didn't say fisting so don't get your hopes up weirdos.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
Well, you don't need a fisting license but you should.
(11-03-2016, 11:06 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: But they let him keep his copies of Seventeen and Teen Vogue when he checked in.

He's going to have to have his subscription forwarded to the pokey... just got sentenced to 21 months.

Or as the NY Post put it: It's hard time for Weiner.
(09-25-2017, 10:58 AM)Jimbone Wrote: It's hard time for Weiner.