Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The only joke I can always remember
I'm not good at remembering jokes for some reason, but this one stays with me.

Three black girls are having a discussion about how all of their boyfriends happen to be named Leroy.

The first black girl says my Leroy is like 7 Up. They say to her "girl how's your Leroy like 7 Up?" She says because he got 7 inches and it always up.

The next black girl says my Leroy is like Southern Comfort. They say "girl how's your Leroy like southern comfort". She says because he's a smooth licker.

The last black girl says my Leroy is like Mountain Dew. They say "girl how's your Leroy like Mountain Dew" and she says because he's always trying to mount me and he usually do.
(11-09-2016, 08:25 PM)sally Wrote: I'm not good at remembering jokes for some reason, but this one stays with me.

Three black girls are having a discussion about how all of their boyfriends happen to be named Leroy.

The first black girl says my Leroy is like 7 Up. They say to her "girl how's your Leroy like 7 Up?" She says because he got 7 inches and it always up.

The next black girl says my Leroy is like Southern Comfort. They say "girl how's your Leroy like southern comfort". She says because he's a smooth licker.

The last black girl says my Leroy is like Mountain Dew. They say "girl how's your Leroy like Mountain Dew" and she says because he's always trying to mount me and he usually do.

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(11-09-2016, 08:25 PM)sally Wrote: I'm not good at remembering jokes for some reason, but this one stays with me.

I heard a similar joke only the gals are discussing the size of their man's crank. First gal say 8 inches, second says 12. 3rd says "fo" the other two say "girl... Whachu mean fo?" she say "FO GOODNESS SAKE he big!"
(11-10-2016, 12:50 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:

I heard a similar joke only the gals are discussing the size of their man's crank. First gal say 8 inches, second says 12. 3rd says "fo" the other two say "girl... Whachu mean fo?" she say "FO GOODNESS SAKE he big!"
hah
The old man.

An old man in Louisiana had owned a large farm for several years.

He had a large pond in the back. It was good for swimming, so he put nice picnic tables, horseshoe courts, and some apple and peach trees.

One evening the old farmer went down to the pond, to look it over.

He grabbed a five-gallon bucket to bring back some fruit.

As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee.

As he came closer, he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in his pond.

He made the women aware of his presence and they all went to the deep end.

One of the women shouted to him, “We’re not coming out until you leave!’

The old man said, “I didn’t come down here to watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond naked.”

Holding the bucket up he said, “I’m here to feed the alligators…”

Splish splash, splish splash splish splash!

Some old men can still think pretty fast!!hahSmiley_emoticons_stummSmiley_emoticons_skeptischSmiley_emoticons_slashSmiley_emoticons_biggrinSmiley_emoticons_razz
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

hah That's pretty good, Cars.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I like that one!!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.