Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
NAZI MOD/ADMIN
(04-23-2014, 07:14 PM)Duchess Wrote: You're being served champagne while having your hair done. What the fuck am I doing wrong?

I only go in like twice a year when it's so long that I look like a total hippie, but have been going to Nikki for 8 years.

She just moved shops and this new one is a bit outside the city in the suburbs. It was my first time there. They serve beer and wine and champagne. She said it's common practice in the area.

If I'd been driving, I'd have declined -- but, since I wasn't driving...
The question that needs to be answered here is did HOTD get her hair cut again as she was getting sloshed. I believe she may be on to something that hairdressers across America can get behind.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-23-2016, 10:38 PM)Maggot Wrote: The question that needs to be answered here is did HOTD get her hair cut again as she was getting sloshed. I believe she may be on to something that hairdressers across America can get behind.

It would be funnier if the hairdressers got sloshed and cut the sober customer's hair.
Think Clang...........think. There would be no more "bad" haircuts until the next day.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Kinda like a mod taking my post and moving it to another thread out of context.
Or a Mod not making Ski a mocker because she didn't like his sister.

[Image: 6d467e42-aca6-4122-ac20-7360dc479116.jpg]
(12-24-2016, 02:08 PM)Maggot Wrote: Think Clang...........think. There would be no more "bad" haircuts until the next day.

Exactly. And no more need for hairdressing schools. With just a six pack of beer or a bottle of wine, even I could be a hairdresser.
(12-24-2016, 02:11 PM)BigMark Wrote: Kinda like a mod taking my post and moving it to another thread out of context.

Oh stop. It's not out of context and I posted that I was gonna move it from one of three accidental duplicate threads.

Anyway, I don't think the move in any way affected the value and hilarity of your post.

Merry Christmas, you whiny little bitch. Blowing-kisses
(12-23-2016, 10:38 PM)Maggot Wrote: The question that needs to be answered here is did HOTD get her hair cut again as she was getting sloshed. I believe she may be on to something that hairdressers across America can get behind.

No haircuts or colors in a long long time. '(

But, I plan on getting sloshed a little later (well buzzed, at least). ')

Hope the professor feels better soon, before her three kids get into too much trouble. Merry Christmas, Mags.
(12-25-2016, 06:28 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Merry Christmas, you whiny little bitch. Blowing-kisses

Beat his ass.

Jeez Louise, Mark. You're kiddin', right? I'll beat your ass too. *flexes*
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-25-2016, 07:36 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-25-2016, 06:28 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Merry Christmas, you whiny little bitch. Blowing-kisses

Beat his ass.

Jeez Louise, Mark. You're kiddin', right? I'll beat your ass too. *flexes*
He's such a cry baby, let's give him something to really cry about!

You hit him over the head with your handbag and I'll beat his ass with my hairbrush.

We should probably have a plan B though; Biggie might actually dig that kind of female attention.
It was hilarious in context and you little twats screwed it up, you guys could ruin a gypsy wedding.
(12-25-2016, 08:59 PM)BigMark Wrote: It was hilarious in context and you little twats screwed it up, you guys could ruin a gypsy wedding.

Okay, whine bag. Since it's Christmas, the season of giving and all...........I shall now make it up to you by recreating the context, so you have the opportunity to revel in the applause and laughter that I unintentionally denied you.

HOTD:
"This asshole killed his pregnant girlfriend, drove around with her dead body in the car for hours, cut the baby out of her womb, rammed into a bunch of cars, hung the baby out the window as a shield to avoid getting shot by cops, ditched the car and ran with the baby, threw the baby in the gutter, and was finally apprehended by a K-9 officer........ Schizophrenia, hallucinatory drugs, evil?"

Biggie:
"To much loofa?"

[Image: raw]
^ Mock Members' and lurkers' obvious response to Biggie's hilarious in-context post.
It was in response to a Duchess post, you are sad.
Ahh, okay. The context of your unquoted and awesome posts is often unclear. My mistake.

Allow me another attempt to make it up to you, precious.

TAKE 2
(Scene: server error results in HOTD mistakenly posting triplicate new crime forum thread)

Duchess:
"HOTD's button is extra sensitive today!"

Biggie:
"To much loofa?"

[Image: 01-mma-crowd-gifs-tongue-wagging-redneck.gif]
^ Mock Members' and lurkers' obvious reaction to Biggie's in-context post: "You da man, Bigs, hilarious burn bro!"
You're the one that started the shit, why do you have to be such a troll?
(12-26-2016, 01:23 AM)BigMark Wrote: You're the one that started the shit, why do you have to be such a troll?

Keep crying and I'll keep mocking you Biggie, just because it's fun.

And, YOU brought up the out-of-context post in this NAZI MOD thread. I didn't even realize it was out of context, I was just attempting to correct a problem resulting from a server crash.

Anyway.....while we don't delete or edit other people's posts here, if you want me to delete your post in that crime thread because it was in response to the duplication and not the thread content (or add a note to your post), that's a reasonable exception to make and I'm happy to do it.
(12-25-2016, 08:24 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: He's such a cry baby, let's give him something to really cry about!

We are little twats who could ruin a gypsy wedding. hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-25-2016, 09:52 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(12-25-2016, 08:59 PM)BigMark Wrote: It was hilarious in context and you little twats screwed it up, you guys could ruin a gypsy wedding.

Okay, whine bag. Since it's Christmas, the season of giving and all...........I shall now make it up to you by recreating the context, so you have the opportunity to revel in the applause and laughter that I unintentionally denied you.

HOTD:
"This asshole killed his pregnant girlfriend, drove around with her dead body in the car for hours, cut the baby out of her womb, rammed into a bunch of cars, hung the baby out the window as a shield to avoid getting shot by cops, ditched the car and ran with the baby, threw the baby in the gutter, and was finally apprehended by a K-9 officer........ Schizophrenia, hallucinatory drugs, evil?"

Biggie:
"To much loofa?"

[Image: raw]
^ Mock Members' and lurkers' obvious response to Biggie's hilarious in-context post.
(12-25-2016, 11:24 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Ahh, okay. The context of your unquoted and awesome posts is often unclear. My mistake.

Allow me another attempt to make it up to you, precious.

TAKE 2
(Scene: server error results in HOTD mistakenly posting triplicate new crime forum thread)

Duchess:
"HOTD's button is extra sensitive today!"

Biggie:
"To much loofa?"

[Image: 01-mma-crowd-gifs-tongue-wagging-redneck.gif]
^ Mock Members' and lurkers' obvious reaction to Biggie's in-context post: "You da man, Bigs, hilarious burn bro!"

Meh.