Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dammit!!
I was hoping for Ham and all the fixings for Christmas but after putting the professor in bed tucking her in and shutting off the light because she is sick, I'm going to the Chinese restaurant for Chow mein spring rolls with ginger sauce, Crab rangoon maybe some terriaki and possibly some broiled shrimp on long rice. I guess Monday the other stuff I wanted for Christmas will be cooked. Just me and the kids tonight. Tra la-la.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Aww. That's some kinda bullshit right there. In addition to feeling like crap physically, she's probably feeling like crap mentally for being sick on this day of all days. Sucks :(
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Are you sure she's not playing sick? I thought about doing that. This is a major pain in the ass, I just now put the turkey in the fryer and my house looks like a tornado went through it.
(12-25-2016, 06:03 PM)Maggot Wrote: I was hoping for Ham and all the fixings for Christmas but after putting the professor in bed tucking her in and shutting off the light because she is sick, I'm going to the Chinese restaurant for Chow mein spring rolls with ginger sauce, Crab rangoon maybe some terriaki and possibly some broiled shrimp on long rice. I guess Monday the other stuff I wanted for Christmas will be cooked. Just me and the kids tonight. Tra la-la.

I too was hoping for ham and/or turkey with all the fixings but my brother and his wife just made lasagna(with a burnt top layer), garlic bread and salad. Oh and chocolate lasagna and apple pie for dessert.
(12-25-2016, 08:25 PM)sally Wrote: Are you sure she's not playing sick? I thought about doing that. This is a major pain in the ass, I just now put the turkey in the fryer and my house looks like a tornado went through it.

The puke bucket was close by, when that happens its real. I tried a new chinese place to see if they could make real chow mein and real spring rolls with ginger but they failed. Maybe because they were those flat faced Koreans. I can tell the difference and should have known better. Besides the Japanese make the best stuff. They can make the best ginger sauce.
(12-26-2016, 10:47 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: I too was hoping for ham and/or turkey with all the fixings but my brother and his wife just made lasagna(with a burnt top layer), garlic bread and salad. Oh and chocolate lasagna and apple pie for dessert.

Good, I'm glad they put the screws to you. You couldn't even be bothered to pick up a bottle of wine or anything to bring over there.
(12-26-2016, 11:25 PM)sally Wrote:
(12-26-2016, 10:47 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: I too was hoping for ham and/or turkey with all the fixings but my brother and his wife just made lasagna(with a burnt top layer), garlic bread and salad. Oh and chocolate lasagna and apple pie for dessert.

Good, I'm glad they put the screws to you. You couldn't even be bothered to pick up a bottle of wine or anything to bring over there.

Clang now you'll need to have Aussie help you with social skills as well as giving you a makeover.

Put her on your payroll now.
He mentioned somewhere else that he didn't get them anything for Christmas. Which is fine, I understand him not getting his asshole brother anything, but when his wife cooks dinner and invites him to her house he could at least get her something. Like I said, a bottle of wine or some chocolates or something. That's just what you do. You're such a nutsack, clang.
(12-26-2016, 11:44 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

Clang now you'll need to have Aussie help you with social skills as well as giving you a makeover.

Put her on your payroll now.

I think we can all do better and improve ourselves all the time. We could all give each others help and being stylish does not have to be expensive, you can be the most stylish attractive person in the room and you are on a shoestring budget, you have to be clever and know what you are doing. You can do it with a little help from your friends.
I tried my hand at a rib eye roast this year. It came out great. I'm using the leftovers for chili today.
(12-26-2016, 10:47 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: chocolate lasagna

What does that consist of? I've never heard of it.
(12-27-2016, 01:47 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-26-2016, 10:47 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: chocolate lasagna

What does that consist of? I've never heard of it.

Now you went and did it.
(12-27-2016, 04:01 PM)Maggot Wrote: Now you went and did it.

*nods*

I just googled it.

[Image: Chocolate-Lasagna-meets-Tiramisu-8-1-of-1.jpg]
(12-27-2016, 04:37 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-27-2016, 04:01 PM)Maggot Wrote: Now you went and did it.

*nods*

I just googled it.

[Image: Chocolate-Lasagna-meets-Tiramisu-8-1-of-1.jpg]
Bingo.

They're upper middle class beer drinkers. They don't drink wine. And besides they want for nothing. I don't what I would buy them that they haven't already bought themselves. They go on cruises, to Disney World and other exciting places. The most exciting places I go are the movies, mall, a cheap ass concert, Great Escape, Schagticoke Fair, and ocaisonally the Renaissance Faire in Sterling.
(12-27-2016, 10:53 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: I tried my hand at a rib eye roast this year. It came out great. I'm using the leftovers for chili today.
The chili is absolutely outstanding. Looks like I have a "new tradition." hah

How's the Professor, Maggottyboo?
(12-29-2016, 06:11 AM)Duchess Wrote:

How's the Professor, Maggottyboo?

She's fine it was a 2 day thing. They have the week off. I would have too if I wasn't in the hospital a few weeks ago.
(12-29-2016, 07:10 AM)Maggot Wrote: She's fine it was a 2 day thing.

It's down here too. I know of 3 people who had it. I was around one them. Smiley_emoticons_slash