Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Trump for president
(12-31-2016, 07:11 PM)Duchess Wrote: [size=medium][i]

Picture him comforting grieving military families or communities affected by (mass) killings or how about something as dignified as laying wreathes, picture all that.

I don't understand what you're saying, are you saying Hillary would be more comforting in time of atrocities or casualties of war? I don't know, it's just a hunch, but if my kid was slaughtered or blown up neither Trump or Hillary or Obama or any other politician whom I do not personally know would do a whole hell of a lot to mend my broken heart.
(12-31-2016, 09:06 PM)sally Wrote: if my kid was slaughtered or blown up neither Trump or Hillary or Obama or any other politician whom I do not personally know would do a whole hell of a lot to mend my broken heart.

It doesn't have anything to do with mending a broken heart, it doesn't have anything to do with you or any other grieving person, it has to do with being able to conduct himself in a dignified manner. Mentally, he's little more than a child who has a fit with the slightest provocation. He's incapable of empathy. He puts himself first. Always.

I don't have expectations where that cocksucka is concerned, I only have hope that he doesn't fuck up the economy, it's great here and I'd like to keep it that way and I don't want him dickin' around with the rights that people already have insofar as gay marriage and abortion are concerned.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-31-2016, 07:11 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Picture him comforting grieving military families or communities affected by (mass) killings or how about something as dignified as laying wreathes, picture all that. He's complimenting a Russian dictator on twitter for fucks sake. No dignity, no grace, no class and he's a friggin' nitwit to boot.

Ummm...He has already been doing that Duchess, he has been calling and helping the families of murdered cops, he showed up in Lousiana with trucks of food, toys for the kids and all kinds of stuff for the folks that got flooded out.
So he complimented the russian dude, so what? Maybe thats diplomacy.
Threatening the russians is sure as hell no way to go.
I don't care for putin any more than anyone else in here. That does not mean he is the antichrist.
There is nothing to be afraid of as long as Trump starts to deliver on his promises and so far it looks good and he is not even in office yet
(01-01-2017, 10:18 AM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: There is nothing to be afraid of as long as Trump starts to deliver on his promises and so far it looks good and he is not even in office yet

What exactly has he delivered on?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Because Trump is not a career politician he won't speak as eloquently as some of his predecessors. That's to be expected.

I do agree with Duchess though, that he has to represent our country and the office in a Presidential manner.

Lets hope that comes with on the job training.
(01-01-2017, 11:18 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-01-2017, 10:18 AM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: There is nothing to be afraid of as long as Trump starts to deliver on his promises and so far it looks good and he is not even in office yet

What exactly has he delivered on?

Did you miss the part about the police officers families? Or Lousiana? barry did none of that.
Give the man a chance, let him get started on the job we elected him to do. He beat ALL the odds and made all the nay sayers look like fools.
A man that can do that can also probably do a lot more good
(01-01-2017, 11:44 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Because Trump is not a career politician he won't speak as eloquently as some of his predecessors. That's to be expected.

I do agree with Duchess though, that he has to represent our country and the office in a Presidential manner.

Lets hope that comes with on the job training.

I agree that he needs some more polish in his speaking skills, rather he needs some judicious filtering.
As to being "Presidential" I agree that is a requirement, but the last 2 demtards are far from being shining examples, slick willie got a blow job, got caught at it and lied his ass off and got impeached. Fucking barry goes on an apology tour and apologies to the japs because we nuked them and ended a war THEY started against up and half the world in which they killed millions.
I am pretty sure we do not need any more of that kind of "Presidential"
(12-31-2016, 08:01 PM)BigMark Wrote: It's because we are in this bizarro hypocrite politically correct world full of dumb fucks like you that Trump claimed victory. YOU ARE THE REASON HE WON.

Not the Russians?

Actually, Trump can thank the Electoral College system for his win. That's what got him in the White House.

I think Trump did attract voters that wanted to "drain the swamp" and are sick of the "same old, same old". Look at congressional approval ratings...I'm absolutely sick of the special interest groups and campaign finance--it's a dirty system and I'm sure not what our founding fathers ever envisioned.

That said, why Trump??? Crying-into-tissue I would have happily lined up behind a "tell it like it is" candidate who largely financed his own campaign and vowed to shake the Washington establishment up (especially if they promised campaign finance reform--my personal cause so to speak). But Trump??? He's been an embarrassment from day one. And I honestly think he's a loonigan. Not all there and obsessed with the opinion of others. Trump: Like me! Please like me! Or I'll tweet nasty things about you or use my powers as POTUS to fuck you in the ass. Smiley_emoticons_smile.

He's going to get impeached. Or, as another loon tweeted after all the recent Hollywood deaths "Donald Trump next! Please!!". Charlie Sheen...Smiley_emoticons_slash
Commando Cunt Queen
I wonder how many times Trump went after someone that didn't go after him first.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(01-01-2017, 05:15 PM)Maggot Wrote: I wonder how many times Trump went after someone that didn't go after him first.

None the I can recall

Question? Doesn't the president have to be convicted of a crime to be impeached?
Far as I know Trump hasn't done that either
It's kinda funny that the one the left has been calling Hitler is the only one defending Israel.
I'm about sick of those goddamn jews, but you have a point.

I personally think they should be the bigger man and pack their fucking bags and stop causing turmoil over there.
(01-01-2017, 05:15 PM)Maggot Wrote: I wonder how many times Trump went after someone that didn't go after him first.

Great. Pee Wee Herman in the White House. "I know you are but what am I". Not all public figures (obviously) feel the need to "go after" those that insult them. Most of us grow up and either aren't bothered by an insult thrown our way OR we act like adults, and take the moral high road instead of getting in the sandbox with the children. Our President Elect hasn't shown that ability to practice some restraint. That's embarrassing (to me).
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-01-2017, 08:24 PM)Maggot Wrote: It's kinda funny that the one the left has been calling Hitler is the only one defending Israel.

Last I heard he was considering moving the American embassy in to a disputed part of Jerusalem. I support the Palestinians having their own state so here again, I disagree with him. I'd *like* to diplomatically maintain our relationship (as much as possible) with Israel but I don't think there's going to be peace in that region until Israel gives. Obama's recent refusal to veto a vote on settlements in the UN Council was bold.

We give I don't know how much money and defense weaponry/technology to Israel. And they can't fucking find it in their tight, little wads to give the Palestinians some land that was basically stolen from them in the first place. Fuck Israel. They need to step up to the table too.
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-01-2017, 08:03 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Question? Doesn't the president have to be convicted of a crime to be impeached?
Far as I know Trump hasn't done that either

He hasn't even been sworn in yet. There's plenty of time.
Commando Cunt Queen
Even though I did not vote for Obama once he won I hoped for the best as any true American would. Would it disappoint you if Trump was a halfway decent President?
(01-02-2017, 01:43 AM)BigMark Wrote: Even though I did not vote for Obama once he won I hoped for the best as any true American would. Would it disappoint you if Trump was a halfway decent President?

No. I wouldn't be disappointed in the least. I'm neither hard left or right--somewhere in the middle (especially when it comes to fiscal policy) so I'd be happy if he was successful...It hasn't been put on his agenda (as far as I know) but when he started financing his own campaign he railed against special interest groups, lobbyists and the money behind politics. I'd be delighted if he tackled those--he could start by reinstating the McCain-Feingold Act.

Fucking Super PAC's....52

I'm glad he's softened his tone on kicking out the "illegals". We need some of those people to keep our food prices down. I don't have a problem getting rid of the criminals though.

I don't think McDonald's worker's deserve $20/hr. or some such insanity.

In vast, general terms, I oppose unions. I think they're antiquated and no longer necessary. Having been an HR exec., I know all the laws out there that protect the every day worker (and there are plenty). Unions are just thugs (for the most part) although if we're going to raise anyone's wages, it ought to be teachers.

I completely disagree with him on climate change and I'm afraid he's going to set us potentially way back on that.

It will be interesting to see what he does domestically. Foreign relations concern me more where he's concerned.
Commando Cunt Queen
Teachers get the shaft mostly. Its the administrative section of the education dept. that get the better paycheck and they don't even deal with the kids. Instead of state funded pensions it should be employee paid with government supplemental same as private industry. Pensions and administrative faculty is what takes away from students getting the supplies and more teachers to fight over crowding. teachers unions are the most vocal in steering money away from students.
(01-02-2017, 04:29 PM)Maggot Wrote: Teachers get the shaft mostly. Its the administrative section of the education dept. that get the better paycheck and they don't even deal with the kids. Instead of state funded pensions it should be employee paid with government supplemental same as private industry. Pensions and administrative faculty is what takes away from students getting the supplies and more teachers to fight over crowding. teachers unions are the most vocal in steering money away from students.

Huh. So you're saying the teacher's union(s) aren't benefiting the teachers or students...just lining the pockets of administrators? That pisses me off. We have a huge teacher shortage out here and any idiot can figure out why. You have to absolutely love teaching to take it on as a career (unless you plan to fight your way up to one of those administrative positions). I think we ranked 70th or something in the world recently with regards to education. That's disgusting (if I'm recalling correctly--I know we do a piss poor job as compared to other 1st world countries). Teachers should get an excellent salary along with possibly some housing assistance (in communities like mine where a teacher can't afford to live here). On the other hand, I don't necessarily believe in tenure when it comes to shitty, just doing the bare minimum, teachers. Schools ought to be able to give them das boot.

Given the shortage in California, I'm surprised the laws of supply and demand haven't kicked in. Teachers (especially bilingual) are in very short supply--you'd think salaries would be trending way up to attract them but as far as I know...it's not happening. Just a wing and a prayer.
Commando Cunt Queen
It looks like Trump stopped Ford from building their plant in Mexico and they are expanding the Michigan plant instead. He's doing a great job with HUUUUge success and he's not even President yet. hah