Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
EXERCISING YOUR 1ST AMENDMENT

I've been hearing about the Women's March for days now and mentally I wished them much success. To see what it has come to has been heartening in so many ways, the sheer size of it, the peacefulness of it, the men who are there in support, the pix from across the country and those from people around the world who are marching in support. Like BH, I am proud.

[Image: article-4142838-3C5DE69200000578-833_636x382.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Stupid fucking bitches.

hah Knock it off!
Everything is annoying me today. Sometimes I get like that.
(01-21-2017, 05:03 PM)sally Wrote: Everything is annoying me today. Sometimes I get like that.

Sometimes?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

Heh
(01-21-2017, 05:57 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(01-21-2017, 05:03 PM)sally Wrote: Everything is annoying me today. Sometimes I get like that.

Sometimes?

You beat me to it...
Peaceful protest is good, idiots starting riots are bad as has been seen.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Good for those brave women!

I hope they get the attention of the new POTUS, and he does right by them!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I have ben living under a rock the last few days so I know nothing about this. WTF are the broads bitching about now?
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
(01-21-2017, 08:46 PM)F.U. Wrote: I have ben living under a rock the last few days so I know nothing about this. WTF are the broads bitching about now?

Same old, same old -- some broads are bitching about dumb-asses living under rocks who pop up to ask ignorant questions. Some of those same broads are marching against the suppression that such ignorant rock-dwellers are trying to force upon females via attempts to control women's reproductive choices, obliterate women's health services for the neediest, prevent equal pay, etc.
(01-21-2017, 09:05 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: control women's reproductive choices, obliterate women's health services for the neediest, prevent equal pay, etc.

Only thing I disagree with is it being ONLY a broads choice when it comes to abortion. I feel that dudes should have as much of a voice when it comes to the choice of their inborn brat.
(01-21-2017, 09:05 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Same old, same old -- some broads are bitching about dumb-asses living under rocks who pop up to ask ignorant questions.

hah105
So what has Trump said against equal pay for women now? Has he threatened to take that away too along with their precious abortions?

Bitches are still going to be able to get their stupid abortions and since it's their body maybe they should start taking some responsibility for it in the first place. You don't need planned parenthood either for contraception and women's basic health services like breast and cervical cancer screening, well-child care, prenatal and postpartum care... Go to the fucking health department if you're poor, they offer it for free or at a reduced price according to your income. I think every county has one. It's not like planned parenthood is a woman's only choice for free health services, that's a crock of shit.
Most of what you wrote is factually just wrong and a total of crock of shit, sally.

But, you do that a lot when it comes to women in general. I always assume you're trolling or just looking to score points with certain types of men by minimizing women.

Either way, meh.
What was factually wrong?
I'm genuinely curious to know what was wrong and a crock of shit. Was it that all women should take more responsibility for their bodies? Was it that there are other community health centers that offer women's health services? Was is that women will still be able to get abortions, although maybe not as easily. Yeah well cry me a river. So what was it that was factually wrong?

Also you think I'm trying to score points with the men lol. I think you're the damn troll.
(01-21-2017, 11:44 PM)sally Wrote: What was factually wrong?

Well, Trump can't threaten to take away equal pay because equal pay doesn't exist yet.

And, it's not 'about time' bitches start taking responsibility for themselves. By and large, bitches are already taking responsibility for their own bodies, birth control, and reproductive decisions. Teen pregnancies are lower than ever, as are surgical abortions across all age groups.

For some, Planned Parenthood clinics are the best and most/only accessible option. PP provides quality women's health and family support services which both Democrats and Republicans agree should continue to be budgeted and funded by the government.

Sure, that funding could got to county health services, but it's very hard to believe that the quality and efficiency of service would be as high for the same money. More importantly, why should Planned Parenthood be punished for providing high-quality services just because they also provide (private-pay, not government-funded) abortion services when abortion is legal in this country?

Attempting to shut Planned Parenthood down because they also provide (private-pay, not government-funded) legal abortions is just political bullshit to restrict women from exercising their legal rights; bullshit primarily pumped by people who want to restrict others on religious and moral grounds.

Anyway, a very small percentage of Planned Parenthood patients actually get abortions, which doesn't mean that very small percentage of women (and their male partners, when involved) is made up solely of irresponsible bitches.

ETA: And, you're wrong -- it would undoubtedly be much harder for women to get abortions if Planned Parenthood is shutdown -- that's the whole political point. PP is the sole provider in many areas across the country.
They're not shutting them down, they're just de-funding it. If they're abortions are private pay anyway, what's the difference? For all the other services women can just go to the health department like I said.

You can probably find the facts faster than me, but I'm almost certain (other than abortion) that health departments provide significantly more health services to women and children than planned parenthood.
On the other hand abortion prices will go up because planned parenthood is no longer getting rich and some women will resort to other means of abortion. That's not good either.