BG1's mosh pit
(01-23-2017, 11:45 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:

Good songs, bad covers.76
(01-23-2017, 07:32 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(01-23-2017, 11:45 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:

Good songs, bad covers.76
Teneger Cav is awesome man. They're using traditional Tibetan instruments and a monk chant technique. Pretty fucking cool if you ask me, but to each their own.
Alice in Chains stuns me, they are freaking right there with good stuff like monkey grip glue on a model.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-03-2017, 09:54 PM)Maggot Wrote: Alice in Chains stuns me, they are freaking right there with good stuff like monkey grip glue on a model.
Jerry Cantrel is a fucking genius. Layne was an awesome talent, but Jerry is the mad scientist behind their greatness.
Bass player Trish Doan of the Canadian metal band Kittie had dies at the age of 31. The cause of death is yet to be confirmed.

Awfully young to die :(
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-14-2017, 11:10 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Awfully young to die :(
Yeah, RIP Trish.
Time for a blast from the past. Always one of my faves:
I just found this..........listening to leadbelly songs.

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Nice. I haven't heard that song since watching Kung Pow: Enter the Fist.

I've shared the stage with Dan and spilled a few drinks with him and he's a great guy, but David is a complete douche. I haven't really cared much for anything by Disturbed since Down With The Sickness, but you have to give credit where credit is due. The douche bag killed this cover, and this is live without a net so hats off gentlemen, especially Danny.
Ho-Lee-Sheet !!!

How do 2 guys make this kinda sound?

Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
These guys are from my little town and this album is just being released. Here is the entire album that contains the above song.

Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
(04-27-2017, 03:42 PM)F.U. Wrote: Ho-Lee-Sheet !!!

How do 2 guys make this kinda sound?

That's pretty badass FU. I hear a bass in the track, so i'm thinking the guitar player laid the bass tracks, but they would surely need a bass player to play live. Anyway, great stoner metal.