The Clang and Som Yung Ho Room
Do not enter. As if you'd even want to.
Ok, I won't.
THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
This sounds totally disturbing.
(02-16-2017, 10:19 PM)sally Wrote: Do not enter. As if you'd even want to.

I planned ahead and tossed a can of Febreeze in my bag.

I'm checking it out in here. It sure ain't the Boom Boom Room.

Maybe it's a little too early in the evening yet.
Wait till we get liquored up.
Smells like spoiled sushi, garlic farts and concentrated urine in here.
Clang doesn't strike me as a hygeineophobe so I am guessing this joint is going to be trashed.
You don't want to see him do the ballerina thing, trust me.
I'm going to fuck this place up!!! I'm off to get spray paint, horse shit and meth.
... maybe some wine.
Red.
Fuck this. The Clang can not be contained. You tried with the all about clang thread, butt failed. Fuck it, I guess I'll stay and fuck up this room extra hard and gross out of protest.
(02-17-2017, 12:34 AM)Som Yung Ho Wrote: I'm going to fuck this place up!!! I'm off to get spray paint, horse shit and meth.

I'm going to walk around here naked and not bathe as I eat a tubful of beans and other gross stuff.
(02-16-2017, 11:47 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Clang doesn't strike me as a hygeineophobe so I am guessing this joint is going to be trashed.

Only out of protest.
(02-16-2017, 11:51 PM)BigMark Wrote: You don't want to see him do the ballerina thing, trust me.

*ordering one plus size ballerina leotard and tutu STAT*
(02-17-2017, 07:10 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: You tried with the all about clang thread, butt failed.

hah ClangClangClang, I wasn't trying to contain you. I thought it would be fun and it is. I sometimes start threads for some of you. I recently started one for Sally.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-16-2017, 11:25 PM)Som Yung Ho Wrote: Wait till we get liquored up.

I got wine, sake, blood mary mix and vodka. Let's get blitzed!
(02-17-2017, 07:14 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-17-2017, 07:10 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: You tried with the all about clang thread, butt failed.

hah ClangClangClang, I wasn't trying to contain you. I thought it would be fun and it is. I sometimes start threads for some of you. I recently started one for Sally.

I know. Its Friday and I'm feeling frisky, fake anger and rage....let the fun continue! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Romper Room is more exciting than this joint.

But, there's hope -- I invited NigsWhittington to show up for a 29th birthday party tonight.

If Nigs can't get a groove going up in here, nobody can.
(02-17-2017, 07:11 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(02-17-2017, 12:34 AM)Som Yung Ho Wrote: I'm going to fuck this place up!!! I'm off to get spray paint, horse shit and meth.

I'm going to walk around here naked and not bathe as I eat a tubful of beans and other gross stuff.
I just took a shit in the corner and now I'm peeing on it.