Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Syria
It would suck to join the military and NOT get to fight.
(02-20-2017, 08:20 PM)BigMark Wrote: It would suck to join the military and NOT get to fight.

That's a fucking stupid thing to say.
(02-20-2017, 08:20 PM)BigMark Wrote: It would suck to join the military and NOT get to fight.

Yeah I'm sure all those priests,medics,engineers, janitors.etc. think that too.*rollseyes*

I completely understand. I served in peacetime, always regretted not getting to actually serve as a warrior

Fuck the peaceniks
I hope that Biggie and Six volunteer for service and that the U.S. military gives them both a waiver on the physical and mental health requirements.

And, I sure hope it doesn't suck for either of their big bad asses.

Put your money where your mouths are and reach for your dreams big-talkers; make a move to get into Syrian combat duty. Seriously.
(02-20-2017, 11:26 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote:

I completely understand. I served in peacetime, always regretted not getting to actually serve as a warrior

Fuck the peaceniks

You are there to keep the peace. Not be a fucking war mongerer. If that's how you really feel with that in your heart then where's God? Where's the love? Where's your superiority? In your fucking gun? You will end up in hell with those fuckwits Hitler Bin Laden Stalin. All those bloodthirsty cunts. Fuck you too go to hell.
(02-20-2017, 11:31 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I hope that Biggie and Six volunteer for service and that the U.S. military gives them both a waiver on the physical and mental health requirements.

When we go to war again the military will lower their standards like they did last time.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The red line in the sand is old and faded. Its been crossed so many times its now a pink line. I say stay out of Syria and let the chips fall where they may.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-21-2017, 01:52 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: You are there to keep the peace. Not be a fucking war mongerer. If that's how you really feel with that in your heart then where's God? Where's the love? Where's your superiority? In your fucking gun? You will end up in hell with those fuckwits Hitler Bin Laden Stalin. All those bloodthirsty cunts. Fuck you too go to hell.

They're not the war mongers, the leaders standing behind the lines are the war mongers. The military are pawns used in foreign policy often for unnecessary wars for profit.

Whether they joined because they were brain washed into it from ROTC or they are insane and enjoy shooting people, it is not for you to judge. They joined and are risking their lives.

I'm talking about people in the military in general, not specifically Bigs and Six.
(02-21-2017, 10:51 PM)sally Wrote: they are insane and enjoy shooting people, it is not for you to judge. They joined and are risking their lives.

I'm judging those fuckers. When military standards are lowered because they need bodies to fight those are the kind of people you get.
I've always thought that killers would make great soldiers. I mean that's what they were hired to do. Kill the enemy. But in all actuality the armed forces have their standards and do not give anyone amnesty to join as they have in the past. I'm not saying that that wasn't a good thing because many criminals have turned themselves around just joining the military. But today a criminal record would be a big red X They are a bit more restrictive but as in anything if the need ever came about for more bodies I'm sure the legislature would turn a blind eye if the need ever truly arose. Emptying the prisons is one of the first things done to get bodies. Then its the high schools. Never pretend that any side of the political spectrum would not implement what is needed to protect or what implied protection would be required to get the job done. History always repeats and in this age of instant knowledge people tend to forget the past. Why wouldn't they? They've never had to live through it. The old fucks are all dead and a minority now.
It takes a special kind of person to willingly join the military and if you don't think more than a few of them are a bit deranged you're fooling yourself.

Also Aussie, God is not around during war. He's got bigger fish to fry like curing select people from cancer and stuff and listening to people say grace before supper.

It's being reported that Russian jets have accidentally bombed US backed forces in Syria. Accidentally. Riiight.
The US backed forces are who they are fighting. I can see it happening and am surprised it hasn't happened sooner. We should not be in Syria to start with.
(03-01-2017, 02:14 PM)Maggot Wrote: We should not be in Syria to start with.

Agreed but I think it's only a matter of time before bodies start coming back through Dover.
Trump hasn't received his orders from Russia yet as to what you guys are going to do there next.
Most of us think orders from Obama did not and do not carry as much worldwide weight as Putin and now Trump.
(03-02-2017, 02:37 AM)BigMark Wrote: Most of us think orders from Obama did not and do not carry as much worldwide weight as Putin and now Trump.

eewwww yuk. I know your joking but it's still a horrible thing to say.
Obama was considered weak. Same with John Kerry.
Sure could go for some of that no drama Obama right about now. Damn this is fun.