Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
IT'S A BRAND NEW WEEK!

Stay positive & don't let the bitches get you down. Now, go out there and slay dragons, Mockers. Blowing-kisses
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I never let anyone bring me down but if I did she would have to be pretty.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-27-2017, 12:42 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Stay positive & don't let the bitches get you down. Now, go out there and slay dragons, Mockers. Blowing-kisses

I'm staying positive, but its hard sometimes when I don't know how to respond to customer's emails at work, which means I won't be getting another chance on the phones anytime soon. I'm constantly making mistakes in other areas of my job as well. I swear its a struggle just to keep my head above water most days, so I don't feel like I'm mentally and emotionally drowning. It helps to maintain a quiet, I don't give a fuck attitude at work to quell the anxiety attacks but I feel this is a short term solution at best. I keep hoping and praying I find a better job or win the lottery.
What the hell could be so difficult about working at the dmv? You had training and you're not that retarded, so whats the problem?
A quick tidbit............never ask a woman to bring a gallon of gas to a place when you could ask a guy from work to do the same thing in half the time and with a beer and a joke.
(02-27-2017, 08:23 PM)sally Wrote: What the hell could be so difficult about working at the dmv? You had training and you're not that retarded, so whats the problem?

I don't know. I'm not as confident as I should be even with the stuff I do know, the notes I took are crap, I don't know where to find the answers for the stuff I don't know. I feel retarded. They say ask questions, but then from the tone of their voice they make me feel stupid for asking. Or when I ask a question, they get all mad and say "You should know this by now!" I tried voicing my concerns and telling my bosses about my problems but they refuse to listen and just basically tell me to suck it up, stay positive, and just hang in there. I'm not allowed to have any anxiety attacks or tell them I feel like I'm drowning/overwhelmed.
That means you are perfect, you have found your place. I can't imagine any other buildings more full of fuckups.
I'm staying positive, but I'm going to my Tax accountant today, and most likely he will turn my positive day into a negative day!hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(02-28-2017, 12:45 AM)BigMark Wrote: That means you are perfect, you have found your place. I can't imagine any other buildings more full of fuckups.

Yeah, but they're at least better at pretending they're happy to be there. I'm a fuckup and a moody bitch.
(02-27-2017, 11:58 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(02-27-2017, 08:23 PM)sally Wrote: What the hell could be so difficult about working at the dmv? You had training and you're not that retarded, so whats the problem?

I don't know. I'm not as confident as I should be even with the stuff I do know, the notes I took are crap, I don't know where to find the answers for the stuff I don't know. I feel retarded. They say ask questions, but then from the tone of their voice they make me feel stupid for asking. Or when I ask a question, they get all mad and say "You should know this by now!" I tried voicing my concerns and telling my bosses about my problems but they refuse to listen and just basically tell me to suck it up, stay positive, and just hang in there. I'm not allowed to have any anxiety attacks or tell them I feel like I'm drowning/overwhelmed.

Well in their defense it's kinda ridiculous that you still don't know where the copy machine is.

And no you should not be allowed to have anxiety attacks while entering data. Next thing you know you'll fuck up the VIN numbers. B for Betty P for Paul. It's a fine line.
(02-28-2017, 07:36 AM)Carsman Wrote: I'm staying positive, but I'm going to my Tax accountant today, and most likely he will turn my positive day into a negative day!hah

Well, as expected, my day turned negative, I owe my uncle Sam! hah

I owe too. I could buy like two new Subaru's with that money.
(02-28-2017, 08:22 PM)sally Wrote:

Well in their defense it's kinda ridiculous that you still don't know where the copy machine is.

And no you should not be allowed to have anxiety attacks while entering data. Next thing you know you'll fuck up the VIN numbers. B for Betty P for Paul. It's a fine line.

I know where the copy machine is.
(02-28-2017, 11:53 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

And some day you may even get to learn how it turns! hah

"ON", dropped off last post! (turns on) hah

(03-01-2017, 09:28 AM)Carsman Wrote:
(02-28-2017, 11:53 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

And some day you may even get to learn how it turns! hah

I know how to turn on a copy machine. Me and Lisa Copyher even dated and had sex. But I don't think you can lose your virginity to an inanimate copy machine so yay virginity still intaxct.
(02-28-2017, 09:07 PM)sally Wrote: I owe too. I could buy like two new Subaru's with that money.

Why not buy just one nice Cadillac ATS! hah

(And then write it off on next years tax return!) Smiley_emoticons_fiesSmiley_emoticons_stummSmiley_emoticons_biggrin

It's a new week and I'm assuming a better week just because of my extreme optimism.

I spent the morning doing tax related bullshit before I send it all off to the accountants. Holy fuck, I'm brain dead now. I'm done for the day, is it too early to catch one?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
My wife referred to me this morning as 'a teenager' after last nights debacle.

I told her, 'Some days you get chicken, other days you get feathers.'

Don't think I'll be getting much of anything after my comment.