Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
POLICE BRUTALITY CASES: WALTER SCOTT MURDER & MORE
This is the shit that gets me going.

http://honesttopaws.com/dori-the-dog/?bd...2aol&pas=1
Tamir Rice -- Officers Face Internal Police Disciplinary Charges 2 Years Later

[Image: 29906170001_4295842495001_4295825340001-vs.jpg]

In December 2015, the Cleveland D.A. declined to charge the cops who rolled right up on 12-year-old Tamir in the park and shot him to death in under 2 seconds (then lied about what went down, as evidenced by park surveillance video).

Now, the internal investigation is complete. The Cleveland Plain Dealer reported Friday that Officer Loehmann (shooter) and Garmback (driver) received discplinary letters along with a third officer, William Cunningham.

The newspaper said the letters outlined these reasons for the discipline:

--Loehmann allegedly lied on his Cleveland police application, not disclosing that when he worked at the Independence Police Department for six months a letter was placed in his personnel file saying he was emotionally immature and had “an inability to emotionally function.” The disciplinary letter also said Loehmann had an emotional breakdown on the gun range in Independence and that he failed a 2009 written exam when he applied for an officer’s job in Maple Heights. It said Loehmann never mentioned the Maple Heights test.

--Garmback drove his cruiser too close to Tamir when Garmback responded to what he thought was an armed suspect and he failed to report the time he arrived at the scene.

--Cunningham, who was working off-duty at the recreation center, was accused of lying to investigators and working off-duty at the center without permission.
The Cuyahoga County prosecutor announced in December 2015 that Loehmann and Garmback wouldn’t be indicted after telling a grand jury there wasn’t evidence to support criminal charges. Ref: http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/d44bf9ac...001-vs.jpg
--------------------------------------------
Of course, the Union head claims none of the cops did anything wrong.

I don't have much faith that much will come of this, sadly. However, I at least hope that Loehmann gets canned - he's dangerously unqualified, in my opinion.
Some crackhead hit my car and ran, then the fucking pigs ran me through the computer when I filed a report.
(01-16-2017, 08:55 PM)BigMark Wrote: Some crackhead hit my car and ran, then the fucking pigs ran me through the computer when I filed a report.

Just be glad it didn't happen in summer when your skin's dark from fishing, shooting bottles, and drinking beer all day in the sun with your buddies. You probably woulda been shot by the cops for having your hands in your Bermuda shorts when they rolled up to the scene, holmes.
Odele puess lift up that dress!

The WSJ is reporting that AG Sessions has said he intends to pull back from investigating alleged abuses at the hands of cops.

I knew that little bastard would be a worthless fuck in that position.

Story
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Hmmm....Devil is in the details, none in that little snippet.
Hopefully they will continue to investigate the most egregious ones and get away from the fucktard circus that the freddy gray case was
(02-28-2017, 04:15 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: get away from the fucktard circus that the freddy gray case was

I disagree. Surprise! hah
(02-28-2017, 05:46 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-28-2017, 04:15 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: get away from the fucktard circus that the freddy gray case was

I disagree. Surprise! hah
You think that circus was a good thing?
I don't, Someone should have paid, but the gems fucked it up, they even charged the cop that arrested the guy when it was quite clear he had Nothing to do with what happened to gray. Over reach like they do on everything.
The whole thing was a fucktard circus and they convicted No one
I think the Freddie Gray case was a real tragedy, he probably did get a 'rough ride', and medics should have been called when he first requested one. But, charging all of the officers when some didn't do anything other than their jobs really weakened the state's case against the couple of officers who likely did intentionally break policy or law.

Gray's family didn't get a conviction in criminal court, but the criminal case may have helped them in their civil case. They were awarded $6.4 million in the wrongful death suit.
Today I read about some other Baltimore cops who are in seriously deep shit for conspiring and carrying out crimes on the job. Not all cops are good cops and the bad ones bring the good ones down, that's a fact.

--The seven cops have been charged with wire fraud, robbery, conspiracy, and extortion by a state or government employee

--They worked on the Gun Trace Taskforce together from 2015-2016 although some alleged crimes occurred before they were on the team

--The cops allegedly stole drugs, money and property including $200,000 in cash from a safe they opened at a search location

--Wiretaps and bugs also caught them planning robberies based on informants' testimonies and rehearsing alibies, officials say

--And they're accused of putting in false overtime reports, making as much as $8,000-10,000 extra each month

Arrests came after an FBI investigation that was so secret they didn't even notify the State Attorney's Office. All men are suspended without pay and could face up to 20 years in prison if found guilty.

In a separate case, one of the detectives has also been arrested for allegedly conspiring to sell heroin with five civilians.

Story and pics of the assholes: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ering.html

Woooo
Damn, time to fry some more assholes
What a shame, a few Tards ruin it for so many righteous ones!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(11-04-2015, 09:31 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(11-04-2015, 04:24 PM)Duchess Wrote: I never care when the thugs kill each other but this shit is heartbreaking. He's just a little kid for christssake. My God.

It's so fucked up. I get the impression police strongly believe it was gang retaliation against the father and that the father knows more than he's saying.

[Image: jeremymardis2-e1446665029784.jpg?quality...&strip=all]
Another little boy, ^ Jeremy Mardis, was shot to death today. He was 6. Police know who killed him.

[Image: 2E1D08D900000578-3303915-Chris_Few_and_h...219779.jpg]
^ Chris Few is Jeremy's dad. Marshals in Louisiana were attempting to serve him with a warrant and he fled. Jeremy was in the car with his dad. Marshals chased them and Few reportedly reached a dead end.

The story is that he was trying to reverse into marshals so they opened fire. Well, several of the bullets hit the 6-year-old in the head and chest and he died in the car. Police say Jeremy was "caught in the line of fire" when they were shooting into the car. Few was also struck several times and is in serious condition at the hospital.

Police haven't yet revealed what type of warrant the marshals were trying to serve.

RIP Jeremy Mardis.

Ref: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/autistic-6-y...port-says/

One of the cocksuckers that did this went on trial today
http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/03/13/au...ffic-stop/
Blame the dad not the cop.
(03-13-2017, 07:58 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: One of the cocksuckers that did this went on trial today
http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/03/13/au...ffic-stop/

Thanks for the update, Six.

Sure, the dad shouldn't have bolted, but that did not warrant a death sentence for him or his 6-year-old and it's inane for anyone to suggest it did.

Given the personal vendetta one of the marshals had towards the dad (Chris Few), the fact that the dad stopped and had his hands clearly in the air when the marshals unloaded their weapons into the car though they weren't under threat (Few was surrendering and unarmed), the fact that the marshals lied about having a warrant originally and lied about what happened afterward, the fact that it took 7 minutes and a real on-duty police officer to arrive on the scene with body cam before anyone attempted to help little Jeremy (who still had a pulse, but ultimately died from 4 gunshot wounds), the previous brutality charges against the same marshals, etc......it's clear to me that the marshals broke policy and broke the law.

I agree these two moonlighting city marshals are cocksuckers who need to go down. I'll consider the defense their attorneys put forth. But, at this point, it's difficult to objectively view them as anything other than a stain on good law enforcement officers and a threat to the community they were supposed to be serving.
The mere fact that these assholes Lied about a warrant in the first place means they went after Few illegally and with no other purpose than to do him harm.
Who wears a fucking hat like that?
(03-14-2017, 10:29 PM)BigMark Wrote: Who wears a fucking hat like that?

Someone with more taste and brains than you, no doubt. I don't know Chris Few, of course. But, it's simply not possible for anyone to consistently demonstrate more humorless ignorance and less taste than you, Biggie.

Well........Som Yung Ho could probably give you a run for your money, but you're still in the lead at this point.

Chris Few was very seriously injured and his innocent 6-year-old son died brutally in a hail of gunfire. The fact that you give a shit about the man's hat, even if in jest, says a lot about you.

If you're serious, you're sad. If you're trolling, you're hitting the limit of what goes in Lady Cop's Cell Block. I told you that Friday night. I'm telling you again.