Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ASK SALLY ANYTHING
Clang, try Promite, it is my favourite on toast. Just make sue you slather it on like peanut butter or nutella.

Make sure you use actual butter, not margarine. Sally has clearly put too much on and it would have tasted yukky.

Cheers Aussie
This entire mess is alarming.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-21-2017, 01:07 PM)Maggot Wrote: This entire mess is alarming.
Agreed.
Don't blame it on me. This is what happens when you promise a bunch of insane people that I can answer all their questions.
(03-21-2017, 07:26 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Clang, try Promite, it is my favourite on toast. Just make sue you slather it on like peanut butter or nutella.

Make sure you use actual butter, not margarine. Sally has clearly put too much on and it would have tasted yukky.

Cheers Aussie

How about I just eat cream cheese instead? I love it more than butter or margarine. I love bacon scallion cream cheese. Or the Philly sushi rolls with Philadelphia cream cheese.
http://www.ozy.com/flashback/the-origins...mpaign=cpc

Dear Sally,

How come there isn't enough hours in the day? I need more time for fucking off.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
You only need to work half a day, lots of stuff can be done in twelve hours.

You're absolutely right. I wasn't taking my old age into account. I could be fucking off right now but the only thought I have is "is it too early to take my clothes off" I'm running out of gas.
(03-27-2017, 05:00 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Dear Sally,

How come there isn't enough hours in the day? I need more time for fucking off.

I wish I could relax while fucking off. Even when I take vacations, Dad complains I'm not doing enough "productive" activities. I tell him the whole point of a vacation is to able to choose when/how much to fuck off and how much/when to get shit done. Sometimes I wish I could tell my Dad to FUCK OFF!
Hey sally, is it weird that I have a major crush on Anthony Bourdain?

He's sort of depressed and sometimes self-aborbed when he should be grateful...... but I like his dry wit and his world outlook........ and the way he looks, laughs, thinks and moves. The man is working for me in a major way.

Maybe it's partly because I just traveled to India and Madagascar, ate amazing dishes for the first time, drank up, listened to native music, self-medicated, and learned a bunch of history with him in under 2 hours?
Anthony "The Louf" Bourdain
Don't be jealous, Biggie.

Anthony Bordain may have way more going on than you in most every way.

However........when it comes to being a louf, you've got it all over him.
I like him too, relax Francis.
If I get any more relaxed, I'll be in a coma, Biggie. I don't need to get riled to call you a louf. A looming loofah louf, even.

Whenever I hear his name I think about him saying how delicious bone marrow is. He was so happy to be eating it. *shudders*
[Image: year-old-girl-in-the-bath-using-a-loofah...d128898655]

Oh yeah. Getting scrubbed & buffed at the spa is divine. Ahhhh
Is that what the cool kids are calling it now?
(04-02-2017, 02:31 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Hey sally, is it weird that I have a major crush on Anthony Bourdain?

He's sort of depressed and sometimes self-aborbed when he should be grateful...... but I like his dry wit and his world outlook........ and the way he looks, laughs, thinks and moves. The man is working for me in a major way.

Maybe it's partly because I just traveled to India and Madagascar, ate amazing dishes for the first time, drank up, listened to native music, self-medicated, and learned a bunch of history with him in under 2 hours?

I don't think it's weird because I find him attractive too for all the same reasons.

He's up for grabs too, he split up with his wife who is an MMA fighter. So you won't have to worry about her beating the shit out of you if you sleep with him.