Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ONLINE GROCERY SHOPPING
(06-06-2017, 07:04 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(06-06-2017, 01:01 PM)Som Yung Ho Wrote: [quote='Duchess' pid='453460' dateline='1496759292']
[size=medium][i]

its so full of other stuff its not even meat.

But its that other stuff that makes it taste so good! I want my mind control juices and fattening chemicals that make us slow and complacent.
We get ours the old fashioned way. Through tap water.
THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING

You're a funny lil' ho when you're not being juvenile. I wasn't going to say that because really, who the hell am I to accuse anyone of being juvenile.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Na na... na na na...
(06-07-2017, 01:17 AM)Som Yung Ho Wrote:
(06-06-2017, 07:04 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(06-06-2017, 01:01 PM)Som Yung Ho Wrote: [quote='Duchess' pid='453460' dateline='1496759292']
[size=medium][i]

its so full of other stuff its not even meat.

But its that other stuff that makes it taste so good! I want my mind control juices and fattening chemicals that make us slow and complacent.
We get ours the old fashioned way. Through tap water.

I don't trust tap water after they tried to give all of Hoosick Falls cancer by putting PFOAs in the water.
I don't trust tap water either but I'm also the worlds laziest person so beer it is...

I don't think I've ever drank city water. I could be wrong but I'm not recalling anything.
(06-07-2017, 11:59 PM)Som Yung Ho Wrote: I don't trust tap water either but I'm also the worlds laziest person so beer it is...

Exactly. That's what I did tonight, drank some beers, ate some free food, listened to some good music, bought some cheap CD's and got some free swag.

I giggle every time I go to this mini-music and beer fest. Its hosted by Brown's Brewery. They call it "Brown Sessions".hah
I do all of that with out leaving my den.
(06-09-2017, 03:22 AM)Som Yung Ho Wrote: I do all of that with out leaving my den.

You've been here for six months now. That sure passed fast.
I thought it was longer.
(06-09-2017, 03:22 AM)Som Yung Ho Wrote: I do all of that with out leaving my den.

Yeah, but you are a skinny bitch. You can afford to be sedentary.
I'm a fat fuck. Thats why I don't go out. Asian and fat. I'm a target of all sorts of jokes. I got asked if I fuck the dogs before I eat them by some teenagers a few weeks ago. So I replied fuck them cas white guys dicks are too small. You my friend are fat... and gay. But nice. Smiley_emoticons_smile Why are all the nice ones fat...

Does it bother you to be a fat fuck?
Nope. I like it. Lonely but I get to throw my weight around. That helps in this world.
(06-10-2017, 06:04 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Does it bother you to be a fat fuck?

There are fat fucks, and then there are . . . FAT FUCKS! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

You and Sally would make a good couple.
(06-09-2017, 11:42 PM)Som Yung Ho Wrote: I'm a fat fuck. Thats why I don't go out. Asian and fat. I'm a target of all sorts of jokes. I got asked if I fuck the dogs before I eat them by some teenagers a few weeks ago. So I replied fuck them cas white guys dicks are too small. You my friend are fat... and gay. But nice. Smiley_emoticons_smile Why are all the nice ones fat...

I'm not gay, just a heterosexual who likes to wear women's clothing.

It would probably make things easier, or more complicated if I was gay.
Do you imagine you're a woman when you do it?
(06-10-2017, 01:52 PM)BigMark Wrote: Do you imagine you're a woman when you do it?

A little bit. I also like to imagine I'm a somewhat passable lady, if I ever get the courage to try going out in public. Tomorrow would be the day to try and do that. Its the Capital Pride Parade.
(06-10-2017, 01:52 PM)BigMark Wrote: Do you imagine you're a woman when you do it?

What the fuck is up with you asking him all these questions all the time?

I'm beginning to really think you're a homo. Just come clean already.