Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
RE: the 2017 trivial drivel thread

There's a horrible smell outside my house. *barf* Something is dead and now the smell is trapped in my nostrils.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It might be a rat, or a squirrel something like that. Check its not in your ceiling.

It's outdoors for sure. I think one of my cats must have killed something or a deer has been hit by a car and died in the field next to my house. *sigh* Shit damn!
Eau de Clang.
(06-19-2017, 01:17 PM)BigMark Wrote: Eau de Clang.

Dammit. beat me to it. I was going to joke that the smell was me. '

But it's not. I showered and everything today despite being home from work.
Have you ever thought that someone may have crashed their car into a ravine and barely crawled near your house only to croak a few days ago?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(06-19-2017, 01:53 PM)Maggot Wrote: Have you ever thought that someone may have crashed their car into a ravine and barely crawled near your house only to croak a few days ago?

Nah. This is from the 2nd floor of the garage. My ravine is only ravine-ish once you come up the driveway. However, I was once leaving and saw the ass end of a car peeking out of one of my ponds. After the police, other first responders and a dive team investigated they told me that the car was empty. It had been stolen from a college town several miles away.

[Image: IMG_0815.jpg]
(06-19-2017, 01:09 PM)Duchess Wrote:

It's outdoors for sure. I think one of my cats must have killed something or a deer has been hit by a car and died in the field next to my house. *sigh* Shit damn!

You see, this is where a beagle would come in handy, they would be onto that in 2 seconds.

I know you speak the truth. Both my Beagles loved to eat horse poop and roll in dead animals but the only thing that kept them both from being perfect was that they would kill other animals like rabbits, squirrels & ground hogs.
My beagle is the boss of the doggies. She loves to be loved and needs Mummy's attention, she will nudge me if I forget. The little puggies are very demanding for attention and you have to remember to give all love equally, even though Pinky is not as pushy. Gorgeous girl. I tell her she is beautiful and pretty and she just sits there while I am patting her, she loves it.
(06-22-2017, 08:50 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: My beagle is the boss of the doggies. She loves to be loved and needs Mummy's attention, she will nudge me if I forget. The little puggies are very demanding for attention and you have to remember to give all love equally, even though Pinky is not as pushy. Gorgeous girl. I tell her she is beautiful and pretty and she just sits there while I am patting her, she loves it.

There you go, Aussie. Way to take Duchess's attention off the stink around her house and put it in here instead. I threw up in my mouth a little over it...
Commando Cunt Queen
I speak English user. Have no idea what you are talking about.

I just bought 34 of these for my Christmas tree. 75

[Image: 340934d5f9c8c664f623544bd0854538.jpg]

It's been so long since I had to bring in my own groceries I'd forgotten what a pain in the ass it is. Back & forth, back & forth a half dozen times.
(06-26-2017, 12:22 PM)Duchess Wrote:

It's been so long since I had to bring in my own groceries I'd forgotten what a pain in the ass it is. Back & forth, back & forth a half dozen times.

j

That's what the hired help is supposed to do! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(06-26-2017, 12:22 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Sounds nice. Its literally more painful to get all the grocery bags in one trip as the man/bro code dictates.

Alex Jones/ InfoWars claims NASA is running a child slave colony on Mars. 28
k

Latest Polls show: Majority of Americans think President Trump is abusing his powers.

What a surprise! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(06-26-2017, 07:35 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Sounds nice. Its literally more painful to get all the grocery bags in one trip as the man/bro code dictates.

Teaching my grandson that now. Get them all in one trip or break your arm trying.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
The Lilac bridge is getting demolished next week, a wooden plank floor bridge that I remember screaming across in my Dads convertible with me my sister and 3 other brothers in the back. My moms scarf flying in the air and my Dads white shirt freshly starched heading to my Grandparents house. Everybody singing at the top of their lungs "What's new Pussycat" by Tom Jones. I'm kinda sad about that. It was used as a pedestrian bridge for a while until it started falling apart. Now you can't even drive a boat under it until its destroyed.

[Image: 08040014-S.jpg]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.