Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK

I discovered a site called Balsam Hill. It's Christmas heaven. I love Christmas.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
[Image: 1565567_o.gif]

I'd really like to do that. Ahahaha. I'd try to be all sexy n-shit and then throw on a hag mask. I'd do it just for the laughs. Simply imagining someone's expression makes me laugh. It sounds like fun!
(07-09-2017, 05:39 PM)BigMark Wrote: [Image: 1565567_o.gif]

I'd still do her.

Still better looking than Ginny Brooks.

I thought Ginny was your brother.
(07-10-2017, 11:31 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I thought Ginny was your brother.

No. I'm not into incest. I'm not into woman who can't go out of town on dates because they're worried about their sick mother. I'm not into women who tell me they love me on the first date. That's why I dumped her after date number two.
(07-10-2017, 05:57 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: No. I'm not into incest.

I know you're not, honey, it's just that she looked so much like him.
(07-10-2017, 05:58 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-10-2017, 05:57 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: No. I'm not into incest.

I know you're not, honey, it's just that she looked so much like him.

I don't see it.

If it wasn't for the having to go on dates exclusively in Hoosick Falls and her being a bit gropey and clingy, her anger issues, and her inability to keep a job. I'd almost consider asking her out again and giving it another try. I still have the picture she took of us. I think we make a good looking couple.

Maybe things have changed for her since you saw her last. Is it worth a shot? Take it.
(07-10-2017, 06:11 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Maybe things have changed for her since you saw her last. Is it worth a shot? Take it.

j

Sage advise Clangster!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Aw fuck no! You can do better than that Clang. Don't settle!
(07-10-2017, 07:50 PM)Love Child Wrote: Aw fuck no! You can do better than that Clang. Don't settle!

I'm not going to....I haven't even heard from her since May. I was just thinking about it as a very slight possibility....maybe as a last man on earth/rock bottom situation?

Ironically, last I heard she was having pains in her heart. I don't know if I'd want to raise her kid if something happened to her.
(07-10-2017, 11:17 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(07-10-2017, 07:50 PM)Love Child Wrote: Aw fuck no! You can do better than that Clang. Don't settle!

I'm not going to....I haven't even heard from her since May. I was just thinking about it as a very slight possibility....maybe as a last man on earth/rock bottom situation?

Ironically, last I heard she was having pains in her heart. I don't know if I'd want to raise her kid if something happened to her.

v

Maybe the pains in her heart are from missing you! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Knock the bottom out, use a rubber.
(07-11-2017, 12:10 AM)BigMark Wrote: Knock the bottom out, use a rubber.

I'd be happy for just some regular sex. I'm not sure I'm comfortable with giving a woman anal sex. My galoshes are a bit big for my cock.
That's not what that means.
(07-11-2017, 08:15 PM)BigMark Wrote: That's not what that means.

Mark, could you run to Tahoe and get me some pine cones from a sugar pine? I need about 50. They are for holiday decorating. Please & thank you.

You can go fishing while you're there, 'K.

*crickets*
do you need specifically Sugar Pine Cones?
What ya makin?