Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
RE: No Weinstein thread yet? / HOLLYWOOD & ORGANIZATIONAL SEXUAL ABUSE ALLEGATIONS
You think I’m a weirdo?

Take a look at a recent pic of me vs. Corey Feldman and you tell me who’s the weirdo.

BTW, that’s another of my guilty pleasures:

Calling people weirdos
Hollyweird just got a bit weirder. I was wondering when they would get a chance at the microscope.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I've heard rumors before that Kevin Spacey is gay. I like him as an actor and don't care that he's gay, but that's disappointing to find out he's a pedo. Disgusting old prick.
HotD makes a great point.

The Catholic Priest victims are true victims compared with Hollywood victims.

And Maggott alludes to ‘Hollyweird’ and the chickens coming home to roost.

Any young person is Hollywood is trying to make a name for themselves however they can.

Rumors of the ‘casting couch’ have gone on for a century.

Doesn’t make it right, but, at the same time, these folks have to know that eventually they’ll run into something like this.
(10-30-2017, 08:25 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: You think I’m a weirdo?

Take a look at a recent pic of me vs. Corey Feldman and you tell me who’s the weirdo.

BTW, that’s another of my guilty pleasures:

Calling people weirdos

I looked.

You are still a (daft) weirdo for suggesting that the molestation of male juveniles by powerful older men somehow makes the young victims switch hitters.

I've said it before and it keeps playing out MS........for some reason, you often blame or minimize male victims.

I'll give you this though, I typically find you to be objective and able to have an intelligent discussion when it comes to the abuse of females, moreso than a lot of men (and too many women).
I guess I am saying, that I believe that these male victims, Haim and Feldman in particular, not sure about Spacey’s, were/are gay and that led the gay predators to move on them.

I don’t believe that’s the case with Catholic Priest victims.

I was making a joke (poor i’ll admit) about the Lost Boys cast.

I know this is serious stuff and I was making light of it.

I can be a real bonehead.
(10-30-2017, 08:55 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I guess I am saying, that I believe that these male victims, Haim and Feldman in particular, not sure about Spacey’s, were/are gay and that led the gay predators to move on them.

I am in no way going to argue with you about being a bonehead when you post idiocy like this.

Why do you think they were gay before (or after even) allegedly being abused?

Why are you so sure the alleged predators were gay? Pedophiles and jailbait predators sometimes 'swing both ways'. Some of them are married to the opposite sex and just get off on violating children (though they often claim it's a case of 'love' when they get busted).
(10-30-2017, 08:55 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I guess I am saying, that I believe that these male victims, Haim and Feldman in particular, not sure about Spacey’s, were/are gay and that led the gay predators to move on them.

I don’t believe that’s the case with Catholic Priest victims.

So you know all the Catholic Priest victims? WTF are you talking about? Who cares if the victims were gay or not, at the age of 12-14 they could have been virgins for all anyone knows. It doesn't matter if they were alter boys or gay up and coming child actors, some disgusting adult male preyed on them.
(10-30-2017, 08:49 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: The Catholic Priest victims are true victims compared with Hollywood victims.

The victims we are talking about are children, you moron. What difference does it make? The weirdo holy roller parents that left their children alone with the priests are no different than the weirdo hollywood parents that left their children alone with movie producers.
The Hollywood ones got new houses and cars.
And the Holy Rollers often got special attention, assistance, and assurances that they were especially blessed by the Lord.

Hopefully, the parents wouldn’t have accepted any of it if they’d known what those priests were really doing with their kids.
(10-30-2017, 08:49 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: HotD makes a great point.

The Catholic Priest victims are true victims compared with Hollywood victims.

And Maggott alludes to ‘Hollyweird’ and the chickens coming home to roost.

Any young person is Hollywood is trying to make a name for themselves however they can.

Rumors of the ‘casting couch’ have gone on for a century.

Doesn’t make it right, but, at the same time, these folks have to know that eventually they’ll run into something like this.

I was replying to your previous bonehead post when you posted this gem.

You sound like a complete ignoramous and a really shallow human being.

You don’t like a place or a demographic or a culture so you blame even child victims for being violated (and in some cases killed). I shouldn’t be surprised, again. You still give good Christians a bad name.

You have a son. I really hope he doesn’t think like you do MS. I can imagine him being too ashamed to tell you if a man did something to him if the creep was in a profession you don’t respect. Would you tell your son he should have expected it and tell him he must be gay?

And Sally’s right, the sexual orientation of the victims is irrelevant. Plus, a lot of molested kids don’t even know about sex before they’re victimized. It fucks them up for life in some cases. But, that’s okay IF they’re from Hollywood, right?

And by the way, now probably wouldn’t be the most stellar time for you to tell us about the entertainment award show you watched. Or for you to toss out one of your favorite movie quotes. Or for you to verbally drool over one of your fantasy movie star babes. Hypocrite.
It's not cool to mention his kid like that.
(10-31-2017, 12:14 AM)BigMark Wrote: It's not cool to mention his kid like that.

I disagree. MS often mentions his kids here when children are the victims of crime, usually expressing sympathy for the parents and children + disdain for the perpetrators.

I think it’s fair to ask him to put himself in the parent’s shoes and the victim’s shoes when it comes to these types of crimes too.
If you do that shit people will close up and not be forecoming. Don't cross the line.
We’ve been here together for years Biggie.

We’ve had heated discussions about other cases involving kids.

I consider MS a friend. Even if I didn’t, I’d wonder how he would feel if faced with what he’s already opened up about.

If MS thinks I’ve crossed some new line, he can tell me to fuck off or ignore me.
(10-31-2017, 12:27 AM)BigMark Wrote: If you do that shit people will close up and not be forecoming. Don't cross the line.

Funny you say that because I don't recall very many personal posts from you anyway.
Reading what that author wrote about how "sorry" he was/is made me sick. He is sorry he got caught and then he made the whole damn thing about himself really.
(10-30-2017, 08:49 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: The Catholic Priest victims are true victims compared with Hollywood victims.

Wut?

I'll read on and hope you've explained this remarkable comment.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
All you crazy hens can get off my back.

I was trying to make fun of Corey Feldman and Corey Haim specifically.

They’re gay and they got ‘harassed’ by gay Hollywood producers.

It’s Hollywood. This is what you sign up for, unfortunately, when you’re trying to work your way up the ladder.

HotD brought Catholic Priests into the conversation. She’s got an anti-Christian thing that obviously really grates at her.

I said that the victims of catholic priests were true victims, yes.

Corey Haim and Corey Feldman and all the actresses that have come out against Weinstein are ADULTS.

It’s not even a comparison, but apparently to you weirdos it is.

Creepy predators lurking in the shadows is sickening and unfortunate, but that’s what Hollywood is,

And it no way compares with what a young boy would face with a Priest.

I thought you morons read my posts and HotD’s so you could figure this out on your own, but apparently not.