Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
RE: No Weinstein thread yet? / HOLLYWOOD & ORGANIZATIONAL SEXUAL ABUSE ALLEGATIONS
Today in other news the only clip that can be played at the moment in hollywood is this one right here. Cut to 5 second clip of a nature scene and a bird flying high above the trees. All other clips, movies, shows contain predators and will not be shown at this time.
[/if I were an snl writer]
An interview with Corey Feldman will be aired on Dr. Oz today.

In it, Dr. Oz confronts Feldman about the Santa Barbara Police Department's claim that Feldman never named names when he reported abuse of himself and Corey Haim back in 1993. Feldman did in fact report the abuse, his complaint is on PD tape.

However, in the tape police shared with Dr. Oz, Feldman doesn't name the alleged abusers. Feldman claims he gave the police names, but they must have turned off the tape at that point. He says the police were only concerned about getting him to say that Michael Jackson molested him, which Feldman says never happened.

So..........Dr. Oz asks Feldman if he would call LAPD with him after the show and tell them who allegedly raped Corey Haim and molested Feldman when they were kids. Feldman agrees.

Here's a clip.
Feldman named actor Jon Grissom (pictured below) as one of his abusers.

[Image: jon-grissom2.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&strip=all]

Grissom appeared with Feldman in "License to Drive" from 1988 and in "Dream a Little Dream" in 1989.

Grissom was reportedly a friend of the family as well and acted as Feldman's assistant for a while at the height of Feldman's fame.

Feldman says Grissom gave him crack and other drugs before the molestation and still taunts Feldman with old photos of the Coreys on his social media page (which he showed Dr. Oz in the video clip in post #142).

https://heavy.com/entertainment/2017/11/...y-feldman/
Crack for crack?
If you're gay you better say.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Honestly this thread is hard to read and watching that video of Corey I can see his pain, still. But I am glad these things are finally being talked about and brought to light, people have been suffering far too long.
Yes it is very sad that so many victims were violated.

However, (being the cynic) one can't help to ponder the question
as to if "some" of the accuser's are jumping onto the victim bandwagon
just to garner their "15" minutes of fame any way they can get it.

(Actor's can act)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Cars, this thread is about little kids and juveniles.

How dare you!!

(Just saving Sally and HotD the outrage).
FYI: I added to your thread title Jimbone.

That should help reduce confusion for anyone who thinks they're only commenting on the thread title and not the actual quoted posts to which they're replying.

The Weinstein scandal has caused a floodgate of other sex abuse charges to be released publicly and I don't think there's a need to split the thread and create a separate one for each.
Thanks, much more descriptive!
(11-03-2017, 12:18 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Cars, this thread is about little kids and juveniles.

How dare you!!

Read through all the posts again, the majority of the victims are of adults! Oops

It's not just about the Corey's
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(11-03-2017, 04:27 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(11-03-2017, 12:18 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Cars, this thread is about little kids and juveniles.

How dare you!!

Read through all the posts again, the majority of the victims are of adults! Oops

That was my assumption too.
Jesus Christ.

If you quote and/or respond to posts where it's specifically stated and pointed out to you that the abuse victims are children and juveniles, you should expect that your replies will be regarded as pertaining to children and juveniles.

Aside from changing the thread title to make it easier for people who can't seem to grasp that obvious concept (or feign that they can't), there's nothing more I'm willing to do. It would be insulting to everyone else, in my opinion, to make a separate thread for each allegation just because otherwise smart people are unwilling to read or to take the time to comprehend the posts to which they're replying (or feign as much after-the-fact).

Maggot or Duchess or User can split the thread for those of you who find it too difficult to read the comments to which you're replying or to follow along when thread content expands, if they so desire.

Uh oh. Y'all made HotD cuss.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I think someone should cut off that trolling faggots head. You know goddamn well what we were talking about MS, you cocksucker.

Ahahahaha! Git 'em.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-03-2017, 07:21 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Uh oh. Y'all made HotD cuss.

Shit. I didn't realize that "Jesus Christ" is a cuss? (I know "shit" is though, and I did it anyway!) Smiley_emoticons_smile

None of the men in my life claim utter idiocy because they're too stubborn to admit, upon reflection, that they didn't really mean what they said or that they did really mean what they said -- not even the very young males in my family.

It's weird to me when it happens here with grown men and not something I think does anyone any favors to pretend not to see.
It's weird and not something to be tolerated. You're coming across as a fucking freak, MS. Is that something you want?
I can only blame a V A G I N A for these things. And I only say this because I get blamed for tons of stuff because I have a P E N I S.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Hmmm... just went back and re-read when I came in with my Kevin Spacey and 2 Corey’s comments.

At that time, there was nothing in the posts just ahead of them regarding any CHILD molestation.

HotD, for whatever reason, brought up Catholic Priests molesting little boys.

I thought that was weird because this thread had been about adults in Hollywood being sexually abused or taken advantage of.

I already said my comment about Haim was in poor taste as I didn’t know he was allegedly abused as a juvenile. I thought Haim and Feldman were at adult parties in Hollywood where gay producers had come on to them.

So, yes, to me, children being abused at the hands of Priests certainly seems far worse then adults being fondled, groped and masturbated on.

Then HotD moved in with all the immediate insults and character assassination, brought my son into it and called me a hypocrite.

She’s a piece of work, never taking accountability for her words and hoping everyone here is dumb enough to believe everything she says.