Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NFL 2017
(11-06-2017, 09:47 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(11-05-2017, 02:00 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: A couple of picks today:

Carolina over Atlanta
Kansas City over Dallas
Would have liked to see you correct on that one.

You know, you think I would’ve learned by now.

My overall percentage picking Chiefs games through the years has got to be about 10%.

I really thought Elliott was suspended this week?

Anyway, Dallas looks pretty good with him in the lineup and I guess that’s not going to change?
(11-06-2017, 10:01 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(11-06-2017, 09:47 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(11-05-2017, 02:00 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: A couple of picks today:

Carolina over Atlanta
Kansas City over Dallas
Would have liked to see you correct on that one.

You know, you think I would’ve learned by now.

My overall percentage picking Chiefs games through the years has got to be about 10%.

I really thought Elliott was suspended this week?

Anyway, Dallas looks pretty good with him in the lineup and I guess that’s not going to change?
Yeah, I think everyone did.They have 2 weeks to figure it out before they fly to Philly to face an 8-1 team coming off a bye.
He got another temporary stay from a federal judge. They're just pushing off the inevitable I think, he's eventually going to have to serve the suspension.

As an Eagles fan, doesn't matter to me at this point. They control their own destiny, and the Cowgirls are likely going to be without him for at least one of the head-to-head games.
(11-06-2017, 10:54 AM)Jimbone Wrote: He got another temporary stay from a federal judge. They're just pushing off the inevitable I think, he's eventually going to have to serve the suspension.

As an Eagles fan, doesn't matter to me at this point. They control their own destiny, and the Cowgirls are likely going to be without him for at least one of the head-to-head games.
Personally, I'd rather beat them with him on the field, but it's likely he won't be on the field for at least one game against us. I think Dez may be out of commission as well with an ankle injury. Skip Bayless isn't going to like this one bit! hah
Only the Broncos could create an absolute shit show at qb and decide the only way to fix it was the guy who they thought wasn't good enough a few years ago.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(11-08-2017, 12:33 AM)Donovan Wrote: Only the Broncos could create an absolute shit show at qb and decide the only way to fix it was the guy who they thought wasn't good enough a few years ago.
Well at least they got that worthless Manning out of Denver. hah
(11-08-2017, 11:08 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(11-08-2017, 12:33 AM)Donovan Wrote: Only the Broncos could create an absolute shit show at qb and decide the only way to fix it was the guy who they thought wasn't good enough a few years ago.
Well at least they got that worthless Manning out of Denver. hah
Don't mock old noodle-arms, at least he managed to limp us along to a trophy before he left for his career as a pitchman for pizza and insurance.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
I gotta say I really like Peyton in the Insurance commercials.

I also love the Bud Light ‘Dilly-Dilly commercial, and the commercial with the old lady looking for things to do with her time at the senior living home.
(11-10-2017, 12:03 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: the commercial with the old lady looking for things to do with her time at the senior living home.

I haven't seen that one.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-10-2017, 12:20 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-10-2017, 12:03 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: the commercial with the old lady looking for things to do with her time at the senior living home.

I haven't seen that one.

Can’t remember what the product is they’re pitching. lol

hah Made me laugh too.

Poor Richard Sherman. The injuries this year seem more prevalent to me than any other year. That can't possibly be true though. They all seem to be season ending injuries. It's just awful and I feel sorry for them all. :(
Considering most of them have been doing football since they were 7 or so and making it so far to be on a professional level making money finally, from the game without a career changing injury, yeah it has to be devastating.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Many players are complaining about the Thursday night games... playing on 4 days rest is probably not enough. Would be nice if the league could manage to just put them in after their bye week or something, but they like the revenue.

Good game, MS! I was a Vikings fan today. Smiley_emoticons_smile

...now I'm a Falcons fan.
(11-11-2017, 10:03 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Many players are complaining about the Thursday night games... playing on 4 days rest is probably not enough. Would be nice if the league could manage to just put them in after their bye week or something, but they like the revenue.

That and the late Sunday games. Maybe I'm just not taking more Mondays off. I bet that's it. Nevermind.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(11-12-2017, 06:06 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Good game, MS! I was a Vikings fan today. Smiley_emoticons_smile

...now I'm a Falcons fan.

Thanks, my Vikes looked really good offensively and so-so on defense.

You got your wish as all 3 of your division rivals lost.

So, PHIL is 8-1 with MINN, NO and LAR all 7-2.

Safe to say there are 4 teams leading their respective divisions that the pundits didn’t predict before the season started.
It's cowballs week in Philly. Dak spent a lot of time on his back yesterday, I don't think it will be any different next Sunday. If i'm not mistaken, Sean Lee left the game yesterday due to an aggravated hammy. That's a HUGE blow to their defense if he's not on the field next Sunday. We just signed Dannelle Ellerby to a contract to beef up our LB sqad.
Sean Lee has been ruled "day to day" but is not expected to return until after Thanksgiving. A win on Sunday gives the Eagles the NFCE.
The Cowgirls, Deadskins, and Midgets all helped out by sucking so massively yesterday.