Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ASK SALLY ANYTHING
(11-30-2017, 08:41 PM)Carsman Wrote: Hi Sal, so how hot is it there now, I want to know if it's time to visit SNAKEland. ( I HATE SNAKES) hah

This time of year is the best weather in Florida. It's 74 now with a light breeze.

Come on down, Cars. Open up a window before bed and feel the cool breeze brush up against your old, naked, fat wrinkly ass.
Well, I have a legit question for phat-ass Sal or bony-ass User.

I got one of these a week ago. It's awesome. Takes off unwanted hair, can't even feel it, don't have to wait for hair to grow back - just use it every couple of days, cheap.......

[Image: finishing-touch-flawless.jpg]

I got one for my cute but wimpy niece who can't take even the slightest pain. Now, her little stache is gone.

I was just about to click the 'buy' button and get three more for my sisters for Christmas when it occurred to me they might be offended. I gave my youngest sister some great teeth whitener as one of her Christmas gifts a few years ago and she kept asking me over and over if her teeth were gross (which they weren't at at all).

Would you be offended if your sister gave you one of these hair removers in your stocking?
Only if I had a beard would I be offended.

It really works? I use that Lavender wax crap for my eyebrows and upper lip and it works good, but it's a pain in the ass. I get wax all stuck to my hands and lip and it's a hell of a mess. It ain't easy being a fat, hairy Russian woman. I'll take all the help I can get.
It really works great. I've been using an electronic tweezer for a few years.

I have a high tolerance for pain, so that wasn't a problem for me.

But, I hate having to wait for hair to grow back before I can tweeze it, so the Flawless hair remover is much better for me.
Does it work on State employees?
(11-30-2017, 10:23 PM)BigMark Wrote: Does it work on State employees?

Only if they hold it at a slight angel. Angel

I don't think it's meant for state employees or state prisoners, Mark. You void the warranty if you clog it up with pubic hair.
(11-30-2017, 08:54 PM)sally Wrote:
(11-30-2017, 08:41 PM)Carsman Wrote: Hi Sal, so how hot is it there now, I want to know if it's time to visit SNAKEland. ( I HATE SNAKES) hah

This time of year is the best weather in Florida. It's 74 now with a light breeze.

Come on down, Cars. Open up a window before bed and feel the cool breeze brush up against your old, naked, fat wrinkly ass.

Thanks, be down there soon, but I don't open the windows.
I don't like a cool breeze on my ass! Fat, or otherwise hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I hope so. I was thinking of bidding on one at an online auction site. Does it really eliminate hair everywhere? Even thick hair? Is it it better than Nair? Does anybody even care?
Yes, it works just like State employees.
(12-01-2017, 01:40 AM)BigMark Wrote: Yes, it works just like State employees.

So it doesn't work most Mondays and Fridays?hah
(11-30-2017, 07:27 PM)sally Wrote:
(11-30-2017, 07:00 PM)username Wrote: I've been watching Monsters Inside Me. Fuck Florida...you guys have some nasty things that can get inside you and eat your organs and stuff. I hope you use an insecticide. I think it has to be deet based or something to keep you safe but otherwise, don't blame me if you get a cross between a maggot and a piranha in your fat butt...that spreads to your fat head. Florida..if only people knew.

You know User, I've lived in fucking Florida for 40 frickin years, Ok? I don't need you to tell me what to watch out for. It's you dumbfucks from California that would come over here in August and jump in a brain eating amoeba infested lake.

Sounds like paradise. Just watch out for that precious girl of yours. As if the amoebas aren't bad enough, it sounds like she could get eaten by a crocodile while playing miniature golf too.
Commando Cunt Queen
(11-30-2017, 07:00 PM)username Wrote: I've been watching Monsters Inside Me. Fuck Florida...you guys have some nasty things that can get inside you and eat your organs and stuff. I hope you use an insecticide. I think it has to be deet based or something to keep you safe but otherwise, don't blame me if you get a cross between a maggot and a piranha in your fat butt...that spreads to your fat head. Florida..if only people knew.

You know User, I've lived in fucking Florida for 40 frickin years, Ok? I don't need you to tell me what to watch out for. It's you dumbfucks from California that would come over here in August and jump in a brain eating amoeba infested lake.

Yeah, everybody knows Floridians got nothing to fear from a parasite that only eats brains.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(12-01-2017, 02:27 PM)Donovan Wrote:

Yeah, everybody knows Floridians got nothing to fear from a parasite that only eats brains.

I want to laugh at that joke, but sally and Cassie (from Trollkingdom)are two of the smartest Floridians I ever met.

One of my co-workers is retiring to Florida next month. Which got me thinking "Old people retire to Florida, where do old Floridians retire to? Do they just stay put?"
They stay put and they drive terrible.

Actually Florida is a pretty nice place minus all the old farts and crazy people. And I've never been attacked by an amoeba or gator.
I want to move to Florida and start a repair business that only replaces burnt out left turn blinkers and resets VCR clocks.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(12-01-2017, 03:17 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(12-01-2017, 02:27 PM)Donovan Wrote:

I want to laugh at that joke, but sally and Cassie (from Trollkingdom)are two of the smartest Floridians I ever met.

One of my co-workers is retiring to Florida next month. Which got me thinking "Old people retire to Florida, where do old Floridians retire to? Do they just stay put?"

They retire to heaven, when they leave God's waiting room. hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(12-01-2017, 07:24 PM)Donovan Wrote: I want to move to Florida and start a repair business that only replaces burnt out left turn blinkers and resets VCR clocks.

And in the back you can build a clinic that rehabilitates meth addicts.
That's in Miami a different country.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
We stayed at the Alexander hotel in Miami and I swear that bitch was haunted even though I don't really believe in that stuff. When we got to our room I opened the door and it was all dark in there except for a cigarette burning in an ashtray. I looked around, but no sign of anyone. Not a maid, not a maintenance man, nothing. It was probably 10 pm when we checked in. Then we heard weird noises all night that sounded like someone screaming from the duct work in the ceiling. My kids were scared shitless.

Nice hotel though. Beautiful pool and private beach.