Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Regifting
After some thought, giving away a candle that was given as a gift is much better than smearing aloe on a fluffy Maine coon cat.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Was it a Yankee Candle?

Har Har
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yeah, I gave it and a jar of pickles to Bobbie Sue the best looking chick in the company. She's cool, and gets me. For secret Santa, she kissed me and I feel dirty now.
I regift shit all the time. The last thing I regifted was a thanksgiving dinner, "cause my kids school won't take no for an answer.
(12-21-2017, 08:18 PM)Maggot Wrote: After some thought, giving away a candle that was given as a gift is much better than smearing aloe on a fluffy Maine coon cat.

Is that what the cool kids are calling it now?
That crazy cat will brush up against it and all hell will break out, chasing a burning cat aint good for a fat fucker like me.
(12-21-2017, 08:30 PM)Maggot Wrote: Yeah, I gave it and a jar of pickles to Bobbie Sue the best looking chick in the company. She's cool, and gets me. For secret Santa, she kissed me and I feel dirty now.

I feel dirty just reading about it.
(12-21-2017, 09:24 PM)Love Child Wrote:
(12-21-2017, 08:30 PM)Maggot Wrote: Yeah, I gave it and a jar of pickles to Bobbie Sue the best looking chick in the company. She's cool, and gets me. For secret Santa, she kissed me and I feel dirty now.

I feel dirty just reading about it.

You feel frisky when you lick your fingers at KFC I bet. A cheek kiss on a scruffy beard only counts when you're Santa.
The housekeeper gave us some nasty ass mint cracker bullshit.
Well you're a nasty ass cracker so it seems like a suitable gift after cleaning your toilets all year long.