Where the fuck is Aussie?
And all of the other crazy posters around here? Are they shopping or making fruit cake?
I work, and watch TV shows/Christmas Specials after work so I get on late. Next week I have some beer social events and karaoke too.
Hi Lovechild, I have had some legal woes with some corrupt Vegemites. I'm still standing, in fact strong and ready to take on Tyson. Christmas Eve here has brought me back as I reclaim my life back.

Aussie! You're here! I'm so happy to see you! C'mere and let me give you a cuddle. I've missed you very much!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Said it in another post, and now again here.

Well MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL, Aussie is back!44
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(12-24-2017, 05:27 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Aussie! You're here! I'm so happy to see you! C'mere and let me give you a cuddle. I've missed you very much!

I truly have missed Mock, but Mock never left my heart and I knew I was coming back, but I had withdrawn from life. I take care of my mother who has Alzheimers and I have been under severe attack as you know. I have been on Twitter fighting the low life bastards. I think they want me to shut up, but I am outing and exposing them.

Can you please let me know if you have any hits from Australia, except if it is one of our members. Because I am dealing with a dodgy corrupt dishonest bunch and they are scraping the bottle of the barrel trying to find dirt. Thanks Duch.
(12-24-2017, 03:28 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I have had some legal woes with some corrupt Vegemites.

AussieFriend, Those corrupt Vegemites can be dangerous. Watch Out!!

When you molest them, they will turn on you.
(12-24-2017, 11:30 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Can you please let me know if you have any hits from Australia

Sure!
travelling in a fried-out Kombi, on a hippie trail, head full of zombie.
I met a strange lady, she made me nervous
[Image: trump-dancing.gif]
Don't post that shit in here, it's offensive and an insult to anyone with more than one braincell, which is probably why you can tolerate it.
(12-24-2017, 01:19 PM)BigMark Wrote: [Image: trump-dancing.gif]

Wow! Look at that puppet dance. You can't even see the strings.hah
Hey Duch, did you think I was gone gone, or did you know I would be back? If I wasn't coming back, I would have told you.

Where's Crash?
(12-24-2017, 02:49 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Hey Duch, did you think I was gone gone, or did you know I would be back? If I wasn't coming back, I would have told you.

Where's Crash?

No, I didn't think you were gone gone. hah I knew you'd be back when you could be but I have the luxury of communication with you outside of Mock so I know how you are and what's going on otherwise I would have felt differently and maybe thought you were gone gone.

I haven't seen Crash in a long, loooong time so I can't answer your question about him.
That's pretty cool. And it was great giving you updates so that you could know the fucking arseholes that I have been dealing with. They are so corrupt and nasty that is why I want to know if they try and sneak in here in Mock and try and dredge up dirt on me. You would be onto that I am sure. Thanks Duch.
BigMark why can't you be more like Six? He is an easy going chap who calls a spade a spade and he has found happiness. You are limited clearly in your life experience. I am not paranoid enough.

When you deal with some nasty mafia types in power you gotta watch your 'p's and 'q's and I understand this is a foreign concept to you because I dare say that in your limited life experience you probably have made little or no impact on your surroundings. When you confront and stand up to bullies they come back at you at full force and you have to be strong to withstand the backlash. I dare say you would crumble in a heaps wailing "don't hurt me" whilst urinating in your pants at the same time.
Mrs. Cleo is that you?
Are you going to help me or not? Cut the crap.