Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
INDIANA -- TEEN GIRLS KILLED WHILE HIKING; Liberty German and Abigail Williams
Because I have been away for a while, I truly expected or hoped that there was a breakthrough in this case when I came back. I am hoping that it will not go cold. Why do these guys just grab these children and kill them? It's so evil.

I can't believe that this will remain a mystery. I watch the documentary on Cold Case Files, and I just hope this doesn't happen here. These girls and their families truly deserve justice.
Any updates anybody. I want justice.
Update
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/fami...&ocid=iehp

Family of slain Indiana teen speaks out after suspect's sketch released

Police released a sketch of a man suspected of killing two girls while they were on a hike in Indiana in February. Officers believe the man accused of murdering Liberty German and Abigail Williams is 5-feet, 6-inches to 5-feet,10-inches tall, weighs between 180 and 220 pounds and has a goatee.

Their bodies were discovered a day after they went missing.
Police insist their investigation has not gone cold, but after drawing national attention and generating thousands of tips, they still don't know the suspect's name, reports CBS News correspondent Don Dahler.

Investigators hope the new sketch, drawn by an FBI artist, will reignite the public's interest.

"We're gonna get you now. We have a face to go with you," said Becky Patty, Liberty German's grandmother. German's grandparents think police are one step closer to catching the 14-year-old's killer.

"We want to get this guy off the streets. Know what I mean? Don't want anybody to go through what we been going through," said Mike Patty, German's grandfather.

Investigators released a composite sketch Monday. "It shows a little more facial features, it gives you a little more information on what we're looking at, who the suspect might be," said Indiana State police sergeant Kim Riley.

German shot it on her cell phone as the alleged murderer pursued her and 13-year-old Abigail Williams. "If we can get a name or at least a location of this subject, that would be great," Riley said. The sketch is based in part on a witness who claims to have seen the man around the time the girls disappeared on this railway trail on February 13. Fear of the suspect apparently kept the witness from coming forward sooner. "The person was not clear on the color of the eyes, but the person said it was definitely not blue," Riley said. Police do know what their suspect sounds like thanks to a previously released audio snippet that was recorded by German.

"The likelihood of solving the case is still very high," said former FBI assistant director Ron Hosko. Hosko says it's unclear how reliable the new sketch is, but at least it forces the public to pay attention again.

"It is just making that connection, it is having somebody's synapses touch and say -- I know who this is," Hosko said.

Police caution the hat the suspect is wearing in the sketch may not be accurate, and are asking the public to instead focus on the suspect's facial features.

The reward in this case is now more than $230,000.
This case is so disturbing.
Some things are just not making sense for it to be a random crime of opportunity by some non-local transient/homeless person...
If the killer was there intending to kill - brought weapon, etc. and if his target was teenage girls, it just seems odd that he would choose to be on that path at that time on a day that would normally be a school day. Seems like he would have had to have known that school happened to be out that particular day, which I think makes it unlikely that he's unrelated to the area.
It also seems so brazen and unusual that he would take TWO girls in daylight -- seems like he must have prepared for that.
The timeline is really pretty tight on this for when they started searching - how would he hide in that area without being familiar? It's a popular spot for locals but not sure anyone else unfamiliar would be that arrogant.

I'm glad they released the sketch, it's really detailed - but I have been appalled by the side-by-side facial comparisons going on elsewhere online, naming names like a witchhunt by people who are literally just guessing. It's so damaging to get this wrong.

I hope for a break in this soon.
Why haven't thwy found this cunt yet?
Sorry about the typo I was writing from my phone, I am always doing it. I am really wanted this evil bastard caught.
Did you mean runt?

hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
NO! I meant "they instead of "thwy" you retard.
Still fucking nothing! What the fuck?
(08-20-2017, 12:52 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Still fucking nothing! What the fuck?

My thoughts exactly. WTF?
The last bit of real news I read on this case was last month when Indiana State Police released a composite sketch of the suspect. (ETA: Six posted the original news story upthread.)

[Image: delphi-suspect-sketch.jpeg]

“The person depicted in the composite sketch is described as a white male between 5’6” to 5’10”, weighing 180 to 220 pounds, with reddish brown hair, eye color unknown. This sketch depicts a hat that may not be accurate. We ask that you focus on the person’s facial features,” Indiana State Police said on July 17th.

“The composite drawing is the result of information received during the course of this ongoing investigation,” police said. “Anyone with information about the murders or the person depicted in the composite sketch should call the established tip line at 844-459-5786 and can remain anonymous. Tips may also be emailed to [email protected].”

Story: http://heavy.com/news/2017/07/liberty-ge...ct-sketch/
Looks Scotch Irish.
(08-20-2017, 12:52 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Still fucking nothing! What the fuck?
Where the hell are you these days Aussie?

There MAY be a break in the case. Could this be the guy?

[Image: 44D2055100000578-4929272-image-m-3_1506601950438.jpg]

-^ Daniel Nations, 31, was arrested on Monday in Woodland Park, Colorado for allegedly menacing hikers on a trail with a hatchet earlier in the month

-Around that time, a bicyclist was also shot dead near the same trails, but Nations has not been named a suspect in that case

-Authorities now say that they are investigating whether Nations may be connected to the double murder of two teens in Indiana earlier this year

-The bodies of Liberty German, 14, and Abigail Williams, 13, were found a quarter-mile from a trail in Delphi, Indiana in February

-The two friends were planning to hike the trail during their day off from school -- at the time, police released two grainy photos of a possible suspect and a composite sketch, both of which appear similar to Nations

Story: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...urder.html
A bit more

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/man-...&ocid=iehp

Police say a man found threatening people with a hatchet in Colorado may be linked to the mysterious killings of two girls who were found dead in Indiana earlier this year.

Authorities in El Paso County, Colorado, arrested 31-year-old Daniel Nations, a registered sex offender, on Monday after he allegedly threatened the group near a Colorado trail where a man was killed just two weeks earlier, ABC News reports.

Now, police are investigation a possible connection between Nations, of Indianapolis, and the February deaths of Liberty German, 14, and 13-year-old Abigail Williams.

“We are aware of the arrest of the person in Colorado and are investigating to see if he could be a suspect in the Delphi double murder investigation,” Indiana State Police said in a statement, according to WLS-TV. Nations was found to be driving a vehicle with expired Indiana license plates, CBS reports.

Liberty and Abigail were found dead on Feb. 14, a day after they disappeared while hiking near Delphi, Indiana.

“I can’t imagine why [they were killed],” Liberty’s grandfather, Mike Patty, previously told PEOPLE, through tears. “I just don’t know — my mind is really mush right now.”
In the wake of the discovery, police released two photos and later a sketch of a man considered to be the “main suspect” in the killings. The photos appeared to show a white man dressed in light blue jeans and a blue jacket over a brown shirt.

In the six-second clip, a man’s voice can be heard saying “down the hill.” (The clip can be heard here.)

According to ABC, Nations was booked into the Teller County Jail and is charged with weapons possession by a previous offender, with additional charges pending, authorities said. It was not immediately clear if he has entered a plea or retained an attorney.
(08-24-2017, 12:33 AM)BigMark Wrote: Looks Scotch Irish.

Yeah like a skinny Fat Bastard from Austin Powers.
Arsewipe, I bet it's him.

Just found these pics of him, these are more like the composite sketch. There must be a reason things are so quiet. He is a sex offender. They would have DNA, I wonder what they are coming up with because the latest says that Law Enforcement have asked people to stop posting and being armchair sleuths and let the professionals handle it. Which may indicate they are in the process of making everything airtight. I think this Nations creep is still incarcerated.

http://fox59.com/2017/10/03/family-says-...-interest/

Oh, by the way, thanks for the updates everyone. This case is really upsetting.
(02-18-2017, 01:50 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(02-17-2017, 01:26 AM)BigMark Wrote: We spoil our kids because we don't give them the freedom we had, it's kinda fucked up.

I know. When stuff like this happens, I take it personally and it affects me. Like when little Zahra was killed by her evil stepmother. Zahra was Australian living in the US.

This happened 3 blocks from my old office. We watched the news helicopters from the beginning to the day the house was torn down. When stepmom's picture was posted I remembered dealing with her in my insurance agency, a couple of years prior to this.

Then we watched the trial and it was devastating to our town.

I have a 16 year old and worry about her all the time!!!!
I've looked into tiny tracking tags just for that reason, something that would fit in the sole of a shoe.

trackers
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-29-2017, 09:28 AM)Maggot Wrote: I've looked into tiny tracking tags just for that reason, something that would fit in the sole of a shoe.

You told me about something similar when I posted about people stealing central air units from the job site. I passed it along to the foreman.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]