DO YOU WEAR PJ'S?

I'm curious to know this. Thanks!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
In the winter I wear the bottoms, and yes, they're Eagles PJ's.
Hell no.
I wear a ladies nightgown/bra and panties/panties and tank top/slip/teddy/male boxer briefs/nothing in the spring and summer and

right now I'm wearing a long sleeve knit shirt/loungewear pants/heavy thick socks/sweatshirt/boxer briefs for sleeping and relaxing.

Its too damn cold and drafty in the apartment even with the baseboard heaters cranked all the way up.
Nah, been buck necked since I moved out of the barracks at 18
I sleep with my clothes on. I have no separate sleep wear. I have work-out pants and t-shirts that are comfy, but they're not really considered PJ's since I can wear them out during the day too.
A pair of sweat pants and a tank top, its fuckin freezin around here lately, I have to sleep with friggin socks on and my nose is cold in the morning.
On a side note I got slippers for Christmas and the goddamn things don't have a back on them. The brand name is Boingo or something and you have to walk slidding your feet like those kids in that Disney movie witch mountain or something. I cannot walk in them things or I'll fall on my ass. They are now flyswatters for whenever those nasty bugs come out next year.

How the hell do people walk in things without backs on them? They fly off your feet at the most inopportune times like walking down stairs. The Professor says they are for people that don't walk like her. WTF ? Huh?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
The next time I put on my slippers I will let you know Maggot. I love my slip on slippers.

Since I live in a house with others I wear p.j's, however when I am not sharing the upstairs with housemates or guests I will run to the restroom in just a night gown or slip or scarf tied around my waist with a tank top. In my room I like to sleep naked. I would be almost naked most of the time if I could.
And sometimes I too sleep in fleece pj's with socks.

How about you Duchess?
(12-29-2017, 05:03 AM)Love Child Wrote: How about you Duchess?

I wear pjs before I go to bed and when I get up but like many of you I sleep in the nude...wearing only socks. hah
In a previous life before I was a maggot I was a bed bug.
Best slippers ever
(12-29-2017, 11:32 AM)BigMark Wrote: Best slippers ever

Ooooo sheepskin! Nice!

I just got these.

[Image: 91zz0WANGZL._SX480_.jpg]
Them baggy sweat pants
And the Reebok's with the straps (with the straps)
She turned around and gave that big booty a smack (hey)
She hit the floor (she hit the floor)
Next thing you know
Shawty got low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low
Oh I forgot I have a "dress" I sleep in. A housemate of mine had one and I saw one in the PJ section next time I went shopping. I love it! It doesn't hang loose like normal night gowns letting everything show-it actually provides a little support in the upper region and I don't feel like I am flashing anyone when I walk down the hall way.
(12-29-2017, 05:42 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-29-2017, 05:03 AM)Love Child Wrote: How about you Duchess?

I wear pjs before I go to bed and when I get up but like many of you I sleep in the nude...wearing only socks. hah

Prude.hah

You're not truly nude until you go sockless.
(12-29-2017, 10:24 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: You're not truly nude until you go sockless.

I'm only truly nude from May through September.
(12-30-2017, 06:18 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-29-2017, 10:24 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: You're not truly nude until you go sockless.

I'm only truly nude from May through September.

Not October? It was a warm October this year. And most of November.
I can't sleep naked. First of all because I have a 6 year old that still gets in my bed in the middle of the night and kicks me with her feet and pulls the blanket off me and 2nd because I wouldn't feel comfortable anyway. I have to have a t-shirt or something on. The only thing I don't like covered is my feet, I can't sleep in socks.
When I put my snow boots on I have my grey wool socks on. I may wear both to bed someday just to be ready.
(12-28-2017, 10:19 PM)Maggot Wrote: How the hell do people walk in things without backs on them? They fly off your feet at the most inopportune times like walking down stairs. The Professor says they are for people that don't walk like her. WTF ? Huh?

Okay I was finally paying attention this morning while walking in my backless slippers. One doesn't really walk in them, they shuffle.