Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
BUFF DINING
Do you like it?

[Image: article-2214606-156881EC000005DC-820_634x339.jpg]

Well, do ya?
I'm scared and interested at the same time. Is there any shrimp cocktail?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I prefer eating the sushi off the naked Asian ladies and drinking lots of sake.

No. I'm not down with buff dining. I don't want to see stranger naked people. Nononono.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Out in the wilderness maybe, at the Dining Table, NO! 76
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

The worst part is they're sitting in white chairs.
I think I'd lose my appetite, especially with that crowd. Bring on the wine though and lots of it.

They all look happy.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-30-2017, 08:52 PM)Maggot Wrote: I'm scared and interested at the same time. Is there any shrimp cocktail?

I don't know about the shrimp, but I bet there are plenty of cocktails involved.

Good to see they're sitting on black towels or something like that, at least the lady in the Janice Joplin shades is.

Imagine getting up out of those plastic chairs after having your bare ass planted in them for a long leisurely feast. It's could be a bloody mess, and there's no way that it wouldn't be any skin off their asses. ")
(12-31-2017, 01:14 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(12-30-2017, 08:52 PM)Maggot Wrote: I'm scared and interested at the same time. Is there any shrimp cocktail?

I don't know about the shrimp, but I bet there are plenty of cocktails involved.

Good to see they're sitting on black towels or something like that, at least the lady in the Janice Joplin shades is.

Imagine getting up out of those plastic chairs after having your bare ass planted in them for a long leisurely feast. It's could be a bloody mess, and there's no way that it wouldn't be any skin off their asses. ")

I don't see any black towels..........You must have been there. Sign_pervert
It could be a sweater or a towel she has draped over the bottom of the chair.

I don't have a need to dine in the buff or be with others who are doing so. Only my significant other.
Would that be Fred .........As in "Drop dead Fred"?
The chick sitting on the towel? I'm lost LOL.
(12-31-2017, 11:28 AM)sally Wrote: I think I'd lose my appetite, especially with that crowd. Bring on the wine though and lots of it.

Well......we could go to the bar and get liquored-up between courses, but it's not much better up in there.

[Image: origin_d4a51b600eaf7021821b79757c735003]
OMG No. Just no. Not for me. No thank you. I can't even stand the 12 naked barista stands they have over here-I keep thinking about the potential health code violations.
(12-31-2017, 03:52 PM)Love Child Wrote: OMG No. Just no. Not for me. No thank you. I can't even stand the 12 naked barista stands they have over here-I keep thinking about the potential health code violations.

hah It does seem unsanitary.

I know there are a few nude (or topless) car washes around. That wouldn't be up my alley either, but less unsavory than the nude dining buffs.
I'd go for nude sky diving.
(12-31-2017, 04:00 PM)Love Child Wrote: I'd go for nude sky diving.

I could go for that. I'd need to do it though before I got too old and my skin is all wrinkly and loose, flapping about in the wind.
That made me laugh out loud.
Thanks.
I posted a GIF here of nude skydiving. Look like she needed some chapstick...